Now A U.S. Government Official Is Telling Us That The Supply Chain Nightmares Could Potentially Last For “Years”

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
That government "official" is the grossly incompetent buffoon Pete Butt. The same Butt who ran a small city into a disaster. So, naturally, let's give him a big job in DC because .... because?

The Biden White is the biggest shit-show in history, a monumental disaster.

The truth is starting to come out, and a lot of people aren’t going to like it. When the supply chain problems and the shortages began, government officials repeatedly assured us that they would just be temporary, and most of us believed them. But now it has become clear that they aren’t going to be temporary at all. In fact, during a recent interview with Bloomberg, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg admitted that some of the supply chain problems that we are currently facing could last for “years and years”. I don’t know about you, but to me “years and years” sounds like a really long time.
Of course that is not the only time that Buttigieg has made such a claim. During another recent interview, he used the words “long term” to describe what we are facing…
Buttigieg has said in recent interviews that “it’s an incredibly complicated situation,” but the government is holding virtual “roundtables” with port operators, labor unions and private companies. Nevertheless, he told MSNBC last Thursday, the “challenges” will continue, not only “going into the next year or two, but going into the long term.”

Isn’t it remarkable how the outlook for our economic future has changed so dramatically in just a matter of a few months?
Earlier this year, we were told that we would soon be entering a new golden era of prosperity.

That government "official" is the grossly incompetent buffoon Pete Butt. The same Butt who ran a small city into a disaster. So, naturally, let's give him a big job in DC because .... because?

The truth is starting to come out, and a lot of people aren’t going to like it. When the supply chain problems and the shortages began, government officials repeatedly assured us that they would just be temporary, and most of us believed them. But now it has become clear that they aren’t going to be temporary at all. In fact, during a recent interview with Bloomberg, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg admitted that some of the supply chain problems that we are currently facing could last for “years and years”. I don’t know about you, but to me “years and years” sounds like a really long time.
Of course that is not the only time that Buttigieg has made such a claim. During another recent interview, he used the words “long term” to describe what we are facing…

Isn’t it remarkable how the outlook for our economic future has changed so dramatically in just a matter of a few months?
Earlier this year, we were told that we would soon be entering a new golden era of prosperity.

Trump would have that supply chain oiled and running smoothly in about two weeks . Democrats don't want it fixed. Who voted for biden again?

Trump would have that supply chain oiled and running smoothly in about two weeks . Democrats don't want it fixed. Who voted for biden again?
Meanwhile back in reality the blob caused so many shortages with his trade war that the Chinese just started selling their products to others....and are seeing no reason to change.

He's just being honest. The chips come from overseas, where there even have been fires at the facilities where they are made. There are some 70 freighters anchored off of LA and Long Beach because there are not enough workers to unload them, and not enough truckers to transport this cargo. There are gas lines and skyrocketing energy prices in other countries as well as in the U.S. The Chinese have shuttered factories. And a worldwide pandemic has had a nuclear effect. I have heard that the UK has been using the military to drive the trucks. Yes, all of us would like to see everything go back to "normal," but the reality is that it's not. Nobody has a magic wand that would fix all of this. Suck it up.

It's amazing how fast dumbocraps have turned the most productive country in the world into a third world shithole.

It's amazing how fast dumbocraps have turned the most productive country in the world into a third world shithole.

All you are saying is that you don't like Democrats and don't like Mayor Pete. So what? You aren't commenting on the facts of the situation, which is not subject to the control of any given person. Anyway, you probably love trump, the worst president to ever sit in the Oval Office. What flavor of Kool-Aide is your favorite?

All you are saying is that you don't like Democrats and don't like Mayor Pete. So what? You aren't commenting on the facts of the situation, which is not subject to the control of any given person. Anyway, you probably love trump, the worst president to ever sit in the Oval Office. What flavor of Kool-Aide is your favorite?

I don't like them, I despise them. No thinking person could like these clowns. They are imbeciles. Everything they are doing is hurting this country.

Morons like you won't figure it out until you personally suffer from these fools actions.

I hope the pain you suffer isn't too great. But suffer you will.

Last edited:
Mayor Pete could easily fix the issue by transporting much needed supplies through his turd tunnel.

I'm sorry. That was just childish of me.

Maybe he's not trying to fix the problem on purpose. If he has to take it in shitter we all do.

Okay. Seriously, I'm done now.

Only because I can't think of another joke.

fruitcakes have a higher rate of suicide = they are mentally fkd up

Mayor Pete could easily fix the issue by transporting much needed supplies through his turd tunnel.

I'm sorry. That was just childish of me.

Maybe he's not trying to fix the problem on purpose. If he has to take it in shitter we all do.

Okay. Seriously, I'm done now.

Only because I can't think of another joke.

What amazes me is all you guys who just hate the gay sex can't stop describing it in excruciating detail.

It's like the Vegan who can't stop describing steak.

The global supply chain mess is a fascinating, complex and challenging situation, and more than worthy of significant, thoughtful conversation and analysis.

Unfortunately, now that the Trumpsters have gotten their teeth into it, public discussion of it will devolve into a shallow, simplistic, ignorant, blatantly partisan food fight.

But fortunately, it's being addressed globally, and those of us who are hoping for the best can keep a close eye on their efforts.

He's just being honest. The chips come from overseas, where there even have been fires at the facilities where they are made. There are some 70 freighters anchored off of LA and Long Beach because there are not enough workers to unload them, and not enough truckers to transport this cargo. There are gas lines and skyrocketing energy prices in other countries as well as in the U.S. The Chinese have shuttered factories. And a worldwide pandemic has had a nuclear effect. I have heard that the UK has been using the military to drive the trucks. Yes, all of us would like to see everything go back to "normal," but the reality is that it's not. Nobody has a magic wand that would fix all of this. Suck it up.
Hell. I'm enjoying every single minute of this now. Every excuse...lolololol

At least the Southwest passengers have CNN to watch

Can't wait for empty Xmas trees this yr for the little tots....lololololol

all for the greater good

Last edited:

Forum List

Back