Now A U.S. Government Official Is Telling Us That The Supply Chain Nightmares Could Potentially Last For “Years”

The global supply chain mess is a fascinating, complex and challenging situation, and more than worthy of significant, thoughtful conversation and analysis.

Unfortunately, now that the Trumpsters have gotten their teeth into it, public discussion of it will devolve into a shallow, simplistic, ignorant, blatantly partisan food fight.

But fortunately, it's being addressed globally, and those of us who are hoping for the best can keep a close eye on their efforts.
I hope the riots that will ensue are massive and bloody....You have no idea. You just punched a time clock your whole miserable foking life. You know shit but to follow orders

Well, since most homophobes are latent homosexuals, probably more than I care to think about.
This is about as effective as throwing around the racist charge.

Things will eventually settle into a new normal. Just going to take a while. Meanwhile the people like you bitch and stupidly think the whole problem is president Biden. Get rid of him and suddenly Americans will go back to accepting starvation wages?

Things will eventually settle into a new normal. Just going to take a while. Meanwhile the people like you bitch and stupidly think the whole problem is president Biden. Get rid of him and suddenly Americans will go back to accepting starvation wages?

You wish. The new normal is a few years away. We will see what form it takes.

There is an old bedouin curse

"May you live in interesting times"

Well, things are gettin interesting now aren't they.

That government "official" is the grossly incompetent buffoon Pete Butt. The same Butt who ran a small city into a disaster. So, naturally, let's give him a big job in DC because .... because?

The Biden White is the biggest shit-show in history, a monumental disaster.

The truth is starting to come out, and a lot of people aren’t going to like it. When the supply chain problems and the shortages began, government officials repeatedly assured us that they would just be temporary, and most of us believed them. But now it has become clear that they aren’t going to be temporary at all. In fact, during a recent interview with Bloomberg, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg admitted that some of the supply chain problems that we are currently facing could last for “years and years”. I don’t know about you, but to me “years and years” sounds like a really long time.
Of course that is not the only time that Buttigieg has made such a claim. During another recent interview, he used the words “long term” to describe what we are facing…

Isn’t it remarkable how the outlook for our economic future has changed so dramatically in just a matter of a few months?
Earlier this year, we were told that we would soon be entering a new golden era of prosperity.

This situation is a controlled demolition of our American Civilization. What matters now, all that matters now is who remains in control of our nuclear and chemical/biological weapon stockpiles. Nothing is off the table to these madman as a means to force ultimate control over We The People. THEY have already hit us with a global biological weapon attack in the form of the COVID vaccines, and possibly local releases of some real chic killer nerve agent. THEY are currently hitting us with economic warfare and weaponized mass-immigration which is actually a low scale foreign invasion. So what's next? Are they going to nuke us? Nuke their own population? Buckle up and tuck in, my friends.

You wish. The new normal is a few years away. We will see what form it takes.

There is an old bedouin curse

"May you live in interesting times"

Well, things are gettin interesting now aren't they.
Republicans should quit trying to make things more "interesting" just to spite the president. They are so blinded by politics they can't even see what's going on much less do anything about it.

Republicans should quit trying to make things more "interesting" just to spite the president. They are so blinded by politics they can't even see what's going on much less do anything about it.

The repubs aren't doing a thing. They don't have to. The dumbocraps are doing just fine on their own.

Anybody that knows anything about commerce and economics, knows an interruption in any "chain" of more than 6 months, can lead to a cascade failure of the entire chain.

There are 3 remedies for this.

Kill the problem of where the interruption is coming from.
Repair the chain....which could take months or years.
Dispose of infected chain, and start a new one.

Trump would have that supply chain oiled and running smoothly in about two weeks . Democrats don't want it fixed. Who voted for biden again?
Really, then why was Trump unable to get oil producers and oil refineries reopened and back into production before he left office? Maybe it is because the president doesn't control the oil industry...Ever think of that? Just like the president doesn't control the supply chains, ever think of that, hmmmm?

That government "official" is the grossly incompetent buffoon Pete Butt. The same Butt who ran a small city into a disaster. So, naturally, let's give him a big job in DC because .... because?

The Biden White is the biggest shit-show in history, a monumental disaster.

The truth is starting to come out, and a lot of people aren’t going to like it. When the supply chain problems and the shortages began, government officials repeatedly assured us that they would just be temporary, and most of us believed them. But now it has become clear that they aren’t going to be temporary at all. In fact, during a recent interview with Bloomberg, U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg admitted that some of the supply chain problems that we are currently facing could last for “years and years”. I don’t know about you, but to me “years and years” sounds like a really long time.
Of course that is not the only time that Buttigieg has made such a claim. During another recent interview, he used the words “long term” to describe what we are facing…

Isn’t it remarkable how the outlook for our economic future has changed so dramatically in just a matter of a few months?
Earlier this year, we were told that we would soon be entering a new golden era of prosperity.

That is why it is soo important to upgrade Infrastructure.

It's amazing how fast dumbocraps have turned the most productive country in the world into a third world shithole.

And adding hundreds of thousands of illegals every quarter to make it so.

I don't like them, I despise them. No thinking person could like these clowns. They are imbeciles. Everything they are doing is hurting this country.

Morons like you won't figure it out until you personally suffer from these fools actions.

I hope the pain you suffer isn't too great. But suffer you will.

They are American Marxists. There is no compromise with Marxists.

The repubs aren't doing a thing. They don't have to. The dumbocraps are doing just fine on their own.

As if Pelosi and Schumer didn't do everything that they could do to spite President Trump. It went so far as to completely politicizing the Wuhan virus with them.

The global supply chain mess is a fascinating, complex and challenging situation, and more than worthy of significant, thoughtful conversation and analysis.

Unfortunately, now that the Trumpsters have gotten their teeth into it, public discussion of it will devolve into a shallow, simplistic, ignorant, blatantly partisan food fight.

But fortunately, it's being addressed globally, and those of us who are hoping for the best can keep a close eye on their efforts.

That started when Joe was elected.
Funny that.....

Forum List

Back