November 4th Is Coming, Democrats Are Warned!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
This is what the democratic party has wrought, what they have set in motion, the inertia of which is now for all intents and purposes all but unstoppable, I can assure you that the entire military industrial complex is solidly in democratic party pockets, as are obviously the DOJ/FBI, and all of the intelligence services. All of the rioting in American cities, ALL OF IT, has been funded by the democratic party, the CCP, and he American taxpayer, the latter due to the fact that all of the US intelligence services are funded by you good folk, and they certainly are behind much of this, a classic black operation wherein I can absolutely promise you that the antifa/blm true believers are clueless as to who it is they really work for.... A word of warning to all of the above, There are well over 300-million firearms in the United States, and 80% of them are in the hands of the very people you intend to usurp political power from, it would be wise of you to consider what the Imperial Japanese long ago prognosticated, you're gonna discover a rifleman behind every blade of grass...... :Boom2:

This is what the democratic party has wrought, what they have set in motion, the inertia of which is now for all intents and purposes all but unstoppable, I can assure you that the entire military industrial complex is solidly in democratic party pockets, as are obviously the DOJ/FBI, and all of the intelligence services. All of the rioting in American cities, ALL OF IT, has been funded by the democratic party, the CCP, and he American taxpayer, the latter due to the fact that all of the US intelligence services are funded by you good folk, and they certainly are behind much of this, a classic black operation wherein I can absolutely promise you that the antifa/blm true believers are clueless as to who it is they really work for.... A word of warning to all of the above, There are well over 300-million firearms in the United States, and 80% of them are in the hands of the very people you intend to usurp political power from, it would be wise of you to consider what the Imperial Japanese long ago prognosticated, you're gonna discover a rifleman behind every blade of grass...... :Boom2:

I agree. Good post. In before lock or movement to the south . . .

But it's the truth.

But it's the truth.

Yes, I absolutely agree. I just wanted to get a foot in the door, so to speak, just in case. The American people could be a sleeping giant—if they were organized and willing. However, so many of our fellow Americans are addicted to video games and smart devices that they seem to want to escape into cyberspace rather than pull their heads out of the sand and fight. Most Americans seem to repeat the mantra, "What do I care, it's not happening to me, yet." That is the sentiment that will lose us our entire civilization to the psycho-circus radical left.

So...how many people are you personally planning on shooting?

Please clean up after yourself when you're done jerking off.

None of the fascists even bothered to read the little link.... They are impossibly fucking stupid! :wink:

I'm amused that there are some who think anyone takes their macho bravado seriously.
Sweetie, you have no idea who I am, but you can easily find out, there is a link in my signature line that can lead your tough ass right to my front door, and if you happen to make it passed the bears, you will swiftly wish you hadn't! :fu:

I'm amused that there are some who think anyone takes their macho bravado seriously.
Sweetie, you have no idea who I am, but you can easily find out, there is a link in my signature line that can lead your tough ass right to my front door, and if you happen to make it passed the bears, you will swiftly wish you hadn't! :fu:

You're funny.

Please clean up after yourself when you're done jerking off.
You fucking retard, you didn't read the link, the "public schooling" is strong in you! :puke3:

You're funny.
You're not gonna be laughing come the 4th sweetie-pie.... Not one word about the link, just the knee-jerk ad-hom shit common to you public schooled cretins, see you!

You're funny.
You're not gonna be laughing come the 4th sweetie-pie.... Not one word about the link, just the knee-jerk ad-hom shit common to you public schooled cretins, see you!

You're not gonna do shit boy.

You're not going to do a damn thing, drama queen.

Sit down and shut up.

Sit down and shut up.
I'm the drama queen? Another democratic fascist who did not read the little link...... You wanks are literally, impossibly fucking stupid...:th_BlackHelicopter:

Sit down and shut up.
I'm the drama queen? Another democratic fascist who did not read the little link...... You wanks are literally, impossibly fucking stupid...:th_BlackHelicopter:

Yes, you're the drama queen internet tough guy.

Ooooh scary.

None of the fascists even bothered to read the little link.... They are impossibly fucking stupid! :wink:

Thank you for the link.

Forum List

Back