Noticing the race of kids

People are attracted to who they are attracted to. No need to feel left out. Find one who wants you.
While that sentiment qualifies for Hallmark consideration, reality holds that there is feeling left out and [/i]being[/i] left out and a short, fat, pasty fellow normally will not stand a chance against a tall, lean, handsome competitor where mate-shopping women are concerned.

Not a Hallmark sentiment. It is reality. If a woman wants a guy with a full head of hair, I am never going to be in the running. I have found women who think my shaved head is sexy. I am left out of being with a woman who doesn't find me as attractive as a guy with hair. That is not a slight on me.

Some women have no problem being open and frank about their sexuality. Especially when they are chasing something specific.
Women are open and frank about their sexuality with other women and with gay men. But women are typically guarded, often deceptive, about their sexuality where hetero men are concerned. It is a natural part of the mating game.

Depends on the women. In the past 20+ years, I have not had a single lover that I did not know what they liked, what they disliked, and what they wanted, before we had sex. Maybe a woman who plays that game is what you want. I prefer open and honest discussions.

This shows your insecurity. Where on her tee shirt does it say anything negative like your scenario saying blondes are stupid? It simply says she loves Black men. Why does this hurt you so?

By stating that ONE group of men, she "loves" it implies that other groups of men are "not loved".

Insecure? HUrt

I admit the opinion of attractive young women has impact on me.
Why does it imply that? I think you are just sensitive. The only thing it implies is that she loves Black men best.

It just does. YOu would understand if the shirt instead said something about "loving white men".
Why would it hurt me if she or any other woman loved white men?

Coming from the racist that believes that I should have been physically beaten for showing the "terrible disrespect" of dropping some candy while handing it to a young black cashier.

LOL!!!
????

You didnt answer my question. Did it stump you so you needed a diversion?

Belief system? Why not fantasy? If that is what gets her going, then her own imagination makes it better. No slam on anyone else.

I take it you have never spoken to such a woman, yourself.

That is NOT what that is about.

How do you know? All you have is a picture. For all you know the girl wears it out to places she expects to see black men and gets laid.

As implied in my previous response, I HAVE spoken to such women in the past.

As have I. Some want a plaything for a while. If the woman in the picture wants a black man, who cares?

She can want a black man without telling me about it.

When was the last time you just randomly told some woman who was walking by, that you did not find her attractive?

Have you ever done that? I have not. It would be extremely rude and disrespectful.

IF some WHITE GUY told a Black Woman that was just walking by that he did not find her attractive because of RACE, in our society he would be branded a terrible person.
She didnt say anthing to anyone. She just wore a shirt. If it hurts you that much dont read her shirt.

As have I. Some want a plaything for a while. If the woman in the picture wants a black man, who cares?
In Elizabethan England, no one would care. But in modern America there is much concern, some of which is quite critical. Perhaps not so much in New York or San Francisco, but there is quite a difference in Mississippi, South Carolina, Alabama, et al.

I live in Georgia now. I am from Alabama. There are plenty of mixed race couples in both places. And not just in Atlanta or Birminghams. I know of 3 white women dating or married to black men in Lineville AL (pop. 2,395).

If someone doesn't like who she is dating, fuck'em. The days of being scared of ignorant rednecks is gone.

Some women have no problem being open and frank about their sexuality. Especially when they are chasing something specific.
Women are open and frank about their sexuality with other women and with gay men. But women are typically guarded, often deceptive, about their sexuality where hetero men are concerned. It is a natural part of the mating game.

Thats not true at all. White women are extremely open and aggressive when it comes to sex in my experience. Much more so than any other race. Other races of women will only become open once they get to know you well. You have to remember that women from other races are scrutinized much more than white women and therefore are less open sexually.

Depends on the women. In the past 20+ years, I have not had a single lover that I did not know what they liked, what they disliked, and what they wanted, before we had sex. Maybe a woman who plays that game is what you want. I prefer open and honest discussions.
Also I have found that women can tell pretty quickly if you are judgmental. The less judgmental you are the faster they open up.

Also I have found that women can tell pretty quickly if you are judgmental. The less judgmental you are the faster they open up.
I agree.

Women are extremely more insightful than men are. The average woman will know more about a man within ten minutes than a man will know about her in a day or more.

I agree.

Women are extremely more insightful than men are. The average woman will know more about a man within ten minutes than a man will know about her in a day or more.

Men should learn to pay attention. A woman will, often enough, tell you all you need to know. If you just pay attention.

Thats not true at all. White women are extremely open and aggressive when it comes to sex in my experience.

[...]
Interesting.

What do you attribute that openness and aggression to? What in your opinion it is about you that prompts White women to be so open and aggressive? Because the vast majority of White men will readily tell you their experience with White woman is quite opposite.

Men should learn to pay attention. A woman will, often enough, tell you all you need to know. If you just pay attention.
I hope your confidence is not misplaced. Because even one so eminently capable of discerning the most convoluted aspects of human behavior as Dr. Sigmund Freud admittedly remained utterly baffled by the sexuality of the human female. In fact, he gave up trying to comprehend and anticipate it.

Young Dr. Freud . Perspectives: Women | PBS

I hope your confidence is not misplaced. Because even one so eminently capable of discerning the most convoluted aspects of human behavior as Dr. Sigmund Freud admittedly remained utterly baffled by the sexuality of the human female. In fact, he gave up trying to comprehend and anticipate it.

I am not claiming to understand women. I just know that many men don't pay attention. I have been told that by women and seen it in action.

And why not ask questions? I'm not saying you ask if they spit or swallow in the first 15 mins of conversation, but ask about them and what they want. You'd be surprised how often they will answer.

I must confess I never once had that kind experience with a woman. In fact, if a woman ever came on that frankly and aggressively with me I believe it would have been a bit of a turn-off.

I should say I am eighty years old and my philandering days ended when I met my late wife, which was over half-a-century ago. So I won't discount the possibility of change in certain social attitudes for the behavioral differences we're discussing.

But I do have three married daughters and four teen-age grand-daughters whose behavior and attitudes I am able to closely observe. Based on what I'm told (and have overheard) the basic maneuvers in the mating game remain fairly intact.

I live in Georgia now. I am from Alabama. There are plenty of mixed race couples in both places. And not just in Atlanta or Birminghams. I know of 3 white women dating or married to black men in Lineville AL (pop. 2,395).

If someone doesn't like who she is dating, fuck'em. The days of being scared of ignorant rednecks is gone.
Am I to understand that all the protest and occasional furor about "racism" is exaggerated deception? That it really doesn't exist?

Thats not true at all. White women are extremely open and aggressive when it comes to sex in my experience.

[...]
Interesting.

What do you attribute that openness and aggression to? What in your opinion it is about you that prompts White women to be so open and aggressive? Because the vast majority of White men will readily tell you their experience with White woman is quite opposite.
I dont think its anything in particular about me other than I am Black. I see them act the same way with other Black men. I have heard from white women and men about this and it mystifies me. White women act differently (generalizing) with white men than they do with Black men. I think its the "whore" stigma that white men have set up regarding the audacity of a women actually enjoying sex. Black men (again generalizing) don't put that type of unrealistic expectations on women. We look more at character and strength in "judging" women. A woman with a healthy sexual appetite is a bonus.

Simply observation and knowledge of body language with women is a great plus. You would be surprised at the things they expect you to know without them articulating it. I think mens inability to focus on body language is a factor in a lot of date rapes

I love me some vanilla and chocolate sugar walls. Wonder how a "I luv the swirl" t shirt would go down here n Tx. Lmao, this thread is proof that masculinity is on the decline, there's so much tail amongst us n some are worried about who they're not screwing. Pick ur nuts up n get back in the game.

I dont think its anything in particular about me other than I am Black. I see them act the same way with other Black men. I have heard from white women and men about this and it mystifies me. White women act differently (generalizing) with white men than they do with Black men. I think its the "whore" stigma that white men have set up regarding the audacity of a women actually enjoying sex. Black men (again generalizing) don't put that type of unrealistic expectations on women. We look more at character and strength in "judging" women. A woman with a healthy sexual appetite is a bonus.
I'm inclined to agree.

Am I to understand that all the protest and occasional furor about "racism" is exaggerated deception? That it really doesn't exist?

I don't believe I said that at all. Is people disliking interracial dating/marriage the main example of racism today?

Forum List

Back