Noticing that a lot of 2018 commercials seem to be promoting Interracial Couples

Destructive? How? Name one thing that is destroyed

He/she/it’s dream of the Master Race ruling the world forever move.

Thank God their kind is a dying breed.
It always happens. It's cyclical. Civilizations grow, flourish then commit suicide. It's our turn.

It is not suicide to refuse to follow social rules set by hate mongers. That a interracial couple dates and marries does not effect me at all! To claim that it will end our civilization is absolute lunacy.

It always happens. It's cyclical. Civilizations grow, flourish then commit suicide. It's our turn.

It is not suicide to refuse to follow social rules set by hate mongers. That a interracial couple dates and marries does not effect me at all! To claim that it will end our civilization is absolute lunacy.

That's not the issue. The issue is using mass media to manipulate public opinion which will inevitably change our civilization to the point where it no longer exists. The issue is not that people freely enter into interracial relationships. The issue is promoting interracial relationships to the denigration and eventual exclusion of monoracial relationships. And you know that is why there are so many depictions of interracial relationships now where there wasn't before.

That's not the issue. The issue is using mass media to manipulate public opinion which will inevitably change our civilization to the point where it no longer exists. The issue is not that people freely enter into interracial relationships. The issue is promoting interracial relationships to the denigration and eventual exclusion of monoracial relationships. And you know that is why there are so many depictions of interracial relationships now where there wasn't before.

Yeah, so?

Is your relationship in danger of becoming interracial?

No?

Then calm down and mind your own business.

Last year I was watching a television show about doctors called Code Black. A black doctor was pursuing a white woman doctor. She kept turning him down. We don't know why. He was depicted as being an egotistical ass so that might be why. At the last turn down, the back doctor turns to the white doctor and says "It's because I'm black isn't it?"

OOOFF COURSE!

A few minutes later, the poor woman packs up her little tote bag goes to the black guy and gives him a passionate kiss.

Yes bubba THAT'S because you are black.

The implication of this show is, turning down a black guy can only be racist so even white doctors better get with the program. You aren't permitted to say "NO" without being a racist. Media guiding personal opinion. You will be in an interracial relationship and like it, whether you do or not.

Yeah, so?

Is your relationship in danger of becoming interracial?

No?

Then calm down and mind your own business.

I am in NO RELATIONSHIP. Why would I want that ugliness? I am prime manipulation territory. We are discussing media manipulation NOT interracial relationships. That's what makes it my business, it is open to the public and up for discussion manipulation.

I am in NO RELATIONSHIP. Why would I want that ugliness? I am prime manipulation territory. We are discussing media manipulation NOT interracial relationships. That's what makes it my business, it is open to the public and up for discussion manipulation

If you’re that easily manipulated, maybe you should turn the TV off.

And how is the showing of interracial couples promoting the denigration and eventual exclusion of monoracial relationships?

No, that is not what I know of why there are more interracial relationships. The reason I see that there are more is that we, as a society, stopped allowing hate mongers to terrorize, hurt or murder those who were attracted to or had a relationship with people of another race. It was not that long as that a relationship between a white woman and a black man would see her a pariah and him as a victim of violence or even murder. I am not talking about the 1930s & 1940s. It happened in Tuscaloosa AL in 1978. She was harassed and called a "n*gg*r lover" until she moved out of town after graduating college in 1982.

Last year I was watching a television show about doctors called Code Black. A black doctor was pursuing a white woman doctor. She kept turning him down. We don't know why. He was depicted as being an egotistical ass so that might be why. At the last turn down, the back doctor turns to the white doctor and says "It's because I'm black isn't it?"

OOOFF COURSE!

A few minutes later, the poor woman packs up her little tote bag goes to the black guy and gives him a passionate kiss.

The implication of this show is, turning down a black guy can only be racist so even white doctors better get with the program. You aren't permitted to say "NO" without being a racist. Media guiding personal opinion. You will be in an interracial relationship and like it, whether you do or not.

Bullshit. Anyone who dates someone to avoid being called a racist has already shown themselves to be a fool. They would have been the girl who got pregnant in high school because her boyfriend told her making him wait would cause Blue Balls and that could be fatal. In other words, she is an idiot.

OOOFF COURSE!

Bullshit. Anyone who dates someone to avoid being called a racist has already shown themselves to be a fool. They would have been the girl who got pregnant in high school because her boyfriend told her making him wait would cause Blue Balls and that could be fatal. In other words, she is an idiot.

I wouldn't put that past a white women to date a black guy to avoid looking racist LOL. They are just weird like that

OOOFF COURSE!

I just scanned thru the episodes of Code Black and can't find any mention of the scene you describe. Not saying it isn't there. Just that it apparently wasn't a big deal.

But this bullshit you keep saying about the acceptance of interracial relationships equating to the denigration of same race relationships is nonsense.

OOOFF COURSE!

I just scanned thru the episodes of Code Black and can't find any mention of the scene you describe. Not saying it isn't there. Just that it apparently wasn't a big deal.

But this bullshit you keep saying about the acceptance of interracial relationships equating to the denigration of same race relationships is nonsense.
I doubt it was a big deal. It wasn't part of any storyline. Which makes the concept they promote even more pernicious.

OOOFF COURSE!

I wouldn't put that past a white women to date a black guy to avoid looking racist LOL. They are just weird like that
That is exactly what this media blitz is about.

And how is the showing of interracial couples promoting the denigration and eventual exclusion of monoracial relationships?

No, that is not what I know of why there are more interracial relationships. The reason I see that there are more is that we, as a society, stopped allowing hate mongers to terrorize, hurt or murder those who were attracted to or had a relationship with people of another race. It was not that long as that a relationship between a white woman and a black man would see her a pariah and him as a victim of violence or even murder. I am not talking about the 1930s & 1940s. It happened in Tuscaloosa AL in 1978. She was harassed and called a "n*gg*r lover" until she moved out of town after graduating college in 1982.
And now it should happen to her if she chooses not to be in a relationship with a black guy.

Either it's a black woman and a white man or a black man and a white woman. It does seem like black women and white man is promoted the most.

Wonder why?
I hadn't really noticed..my viewing habits tend to places where there are no commercials..so I turned the tv on and watched some network programming. Indeed, by my count, 12 commercials featuring inter-racial couples in 6 hours.

I would venture to guess that they are trying to reach the widest demographic possible..and this is intriguing!

It's a hard data point..that says that the demographics are changing..and the hard-headed dollars and cents folk are attempting to ride the wave of change.

Not good news for the fringe Right--their time is passing quickly--which might explain some of the frenzy.

Yeah, ironically this has been my experience too.

My parents purchased Youtube TV. They gave me a free family account login.

I watched one thing, literally one thing...... and the commercials drove me up the wall.... I haven't seen a commercial in about a year almost. To have to watch one again, was enough to drive me insane. I have not watched Youtube TV since that first.... and now likely, last time.

And now it should happen to her if she chooses not to be in a relationship with a black guy.

It shouldn't have happened to her then and shouldn't happen to her now.

If someone doesn't want to date someone, they shouldn't date them. If someone calls them names it causes no more harm than it did in 3rd grade.

Forum List

Back