Noticed?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Have any of the screeching, assrash lefties noticed that the children brutally murdered by Assad's chemicals - victims whose fate nearly brought the President to tears - were almost certainly Muslim? Did they notice how easily obama abandoned them along with this bigmouth "red line"? Yeah, you figure out the rest...

So Obama wasn't a Kenyan Mooslem after all?
So the yapping, chum snuffling rightwingers have conveniently forgotten that the Republicans in Congress voted DOWN going to war with Syria when Obama went to them.

And as a side note, as glad as I am that we carried out this warning strike, it concerns me as it should concern everyone that Trump is behaving mercurially and emotionally in response to foreign indignities. What next? Who knows. I'm glad he's got Mattis steering the ship, that's all I can say. Next stop will be North Korea.

Have any of the screeching, assrash lefties noticed that the children brutally murdered by Assad's chemicals - victims whose fate nearly brought the President to tears - were almost certainly Muslim? Did they notice how easily obama abandoned them along with this bigmouth "red line"? Yeah, you figure out the rest...

Excellent point!

So the yapping, chum snuffling rightwingers have conveniently forgotten that the Republicans in Congress voted DOWN going to war with Syria when Obama went to them.

And as a side note, as glad as I am that we carried out this warning strike, it concerns me as it should concern everyone that Trump is behaving mercurially and emotionally in response to foreign indignities. What next? Who knows. I'm glad he's got Mattis steering the ship, that's all I can say. Next stop will be North Korea.

That's because nobody wants to go to war with Syria.

Republicans in Congress voted DOWN going to war with Syria when Obama went to them.

Link?

Isn't it awesome to watch the rabid anti-Russia left falling over themselves defending Russia's biggest ally in the region?

These folks are absolutely insane.

Republicans in Congress voted DOWN going to war with Syria when Obama went to them.

Link?
find your own social studies book

how many of these rambos will enlist to 'liberate' yet another ME regime?

none would be my preliminary estimate

Isn't it awesome to watch the rabid anti-Russia left falling over themselves defending Russia's biggest ally in the region?

Most of the people defending Assad and saying this strike was worthless or worse have been conservatives.

Most of the people defending Assad and saying this strike was worthless or worse have been conservatives.

Strange...I haven't seen any conservatives defending Assad....you live in some alternate dimension

I don't wholeheartedly believe it was Assad's chemicals. This airstrike thing has me perturbed.

Well .....assrash & chum snuffling is almost worth a winner. LoL!

Obama don't care as long as muslim killing muslim it must be allah's will......

Link?
No Mr. Lefty, Congress Did Not Keep Obama From Attacking Syria

“Obama hasn’t got a chance to win this vote if he can’t win the majority of his own party, and I doubt he can,” Representative Tom Cole of Oklahoma, a leading Republican, said in an interview. “Democrats have been conspicuously silent. Just about his only support is coming from Republicans. He is a war president without a war party.”

Link?

I don't wholeheartedly believe it was Assad's chemicals. This airstrike thing has me perturbed.

Some of you fucks are so eager to hate America that you will literally believe anything that makes America the bad guy and absolutely nothing else no matter how far you have to twist reality, probability, or disbelief. You pieces of shit make me sick. If any of you folks live in America you should grow a pair and have the self-respect to find the courage of your convictions and get the fuck out. Find a country you don't hate to live in.

Link?

You have a social studies book with your silly claim in it? LOL!

Hah Muslims think any child killed on Allah's behalf in an attack are divine, so your point is BZZZZZ worthless like all of your other wild far reaching ass-u-notme-tions. We didn't go to war YET, I am sure that if we do declare war, it will be on a super force scale. Right now trump is trying to get us back on equal footing with the rest of the world after eight years of groveling at the feet of every country that has any real intent to fight with us.

Link?

You have a social studies book with your silly claim in it? LOL!

Yup Obama made a line in the sand and was to much of a coward to back it up so he waited weeks and weeks latter, he was then under pressure from France to attack so he wimped out and asked Congress..

Forum List

Back