Notice: No need to cough into sleeve.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
According to the vast and growing number of anti-maskers the practice of coughing or sneezing into your sleeve is not effective at reducing the spread of germs expelled by these reactions. So feel free to cough or sneeze openly without regard to others as they will likely be infected in any case. You're welcome. :)

Does anyone else notice that the OP makes assertions that require no proof and it can just say, 'well, I heard a few dudes' so that translates into the vast majority of anti-maskers.

If asked, the OP will have to wait for enough outrage at false statements to gin up so that some left-leaning professor can submit a poorly thought out study and submit it to his buddies for peer review.

According to the vast and growing number of anti-maskers the practice of coughing or sneezing into your sleeve is not effective at reducing the spread of germs expelled by these reactions. So feel free to cough or sneeze openly without regard to others as they will likely be infected in any case. You're welcome. :)

I always have coughed or sneezed openly. It keeps the maskies from invading my personal space.

I always have coughed or sneezed openly. It keeps the maskies from invading my personal space.
mask 4.jpg

Does anyone else notice that the OP makes assertions that require no proof and it can just say, 'well, I heard a few dudes' so that translates into the vast majority of anti-maskers.

If asked, the OP will have to wait for enough outrage at false statements to gin up so that some left-leaning professor can submit a poorly thought out study and submit it to his buddies for peer review.

I'm guessing that anti maskers would be somewhat confused if asked if they cough into their sleeves. :biggrin:

What if I don't want snot on my sleeve?

It's quite easy to wash or sanitize my hands if I cough into them. I don't want to go hours wearing a snotty shirt sleeve.

What do YOU do when you cough a loogie into your mask? Lick it off?

I'm guessing that anti maskers would be somewhat confused if asked if they cough into their sleeves. :biggrin:
I'm not guessing that you are a liar and agitator because you need to hate someone or something.

If masks don't work why would coughing into your sleeve work?

It works because you don’t shake people’s arms with your hands.
or it’s not an arm to arm shake……

you have to realize the media is putting out OPPOSITES meaning everything that the past 3 or 4 generations have learned is being all undone, while doing this we are seeing stages unfold some see it some don’t some see it and want to deny it fear scares them to much.

There is a spiritual warfare going on good vs. evil.

Example might be —- You should marry before getting in bed with someone———— ( old days)
today ( screw who ever you want, how many you want, in fact bang a few that are same sex as you) today

Good is on top bad on the bottom. TOday we see less of God every where that’s the goal. I am no church goer and never was, but I sure in the hell can see wha tis happening over the loss of “ GOD” which are also known as “ laws” helped keep people in line so to speak Even on an unconcsous level for non God believes I guess you could say.

There is so much that ties everything together it’s difficult to try and write it all and keep it real short at the same time.

There is a really good site that shows how this can be started in the school, it’s real old school and that’s where you go to trust what was and is actually coming to frutation now.

The site is this one- http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DDDoA.pdf

These babies being born and might be allowed to lay there and die 28 days after birth, I mean this chit is sickening if you as me.

What do YOU do when you cough a loogie into your mask? Lick it off?

When did they start teaching the sleeve thing, I don’t think it’s been that long?
It use to be cover your mouth and everyone was taught using the hands tech, as I recall it.
i’m not youngster but i’m not old old either whatever that is ahahah.

Forum List

Back