Not Bad: Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Or More Since July 09.

she has not proven herself any more worthy to be president than Madonna.

She won't run. Now that she has a career that can make her family wealthy and secure - she won't give up the privacy and income to be President.

she has not proven herself any more worthy to be president than Madonna.

She won't run. Now that she has a career that can make her family wealthy and secure - she won't give up the privacy and income to be President.

I agree.

She has found her niche' on the wheel of capitalism....it would be financially foolish to give that up and give up the time she has to spend with her children/family, at this point.

Last edited:
Not bad at all is all I have to say and the figure is possibly a lot more. The dangerously erratic liberals were trying to bankrupt her through those bogus nuisance “ethics” lawsuits in Alaska that were dismissed for no evidence, so I hope now Sarah is laughing all the way to the bank. This woman has poven she has got what it takes to be President. Putting deals together and marketing herself has proven successful and that is what the US needs to be prosperous.

Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Since July - ABC News

Pundits can debate the political costs and benefits of Sarah Palin's decision to step down as Alaska governor, but the monetary advantages of leaving her $125,000-a-year public service post are beyond dispute.

Since leaving office at the end of July 2009, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee has brought in at least 100 times her old salary – a haul now estimated at more than $12 million -- through television and book deals and a heavy schedule of speaking appearances worth five and six figures.

That conservative estimate is based on publicly available records and news accounts. The actual number is probably much higher, but is hard to quantify because Palin does not publicize her earnings. She reputedly got a $7 million deal for her first book, with the bulk of that money due after her resignation as governor, and $250,000 per episode, according to the entertainment trade press, for each of eight episodes of a reality show about Alaska for the The Learning Channel. She has managed to keep a lid on reliable figures for her earnings from a multi-year contract with Fox News and a second book deal with HarperCollins.

A Palin aide responding to questions from ABC News said the governor "is now a private citizen. As a result, her fees and earnings are private."

Sarah Palin works hard and works smart. She actually earns her compensation and represents the optimism of many. She is good for the conservative party in many ways. However, she isn't qualified to be the POTUS, and won't be in her lifetime. JMHO. I am keeping a favorable eye on Michele Bachmann and Paul Ryan, and as always, faithfully, Mitt Romney. He is the guy America needs! No, not perfect, but he knows business and he knows the economy and how to create jobs. Our country would prosper under his leadership, of which he has had for many years.

That is some criteria, neither has barry.

umm Obama IS president.
Like it or not.

Getting gigs on TV shows and selling ghost written books does not qualify one to be president.

Bush was president.

Did it make him qualified?

More qualified than Palin.
And many thought Bush was highly qualified. And some still do.
Around 30% of republicans still think Bush was an outstanding president.

Now that Palin should have enough money to live in comfort should she slow down and stay at home with her special needs child?

Or will she keep on?

I know what I would do and did. Sans the special needs child.

Now that Palin should have enough money to live in comfort should she slow down and stay at home with her special needs child?

Or will she keep on?

What's it to you?

Not bad at all is all I have to say and the figure is possibly a lot more. The dangerously erratic liberals were trying to bankrupt her through those bogus nuisance “ethics” lawsuits in Alaska that were dismissed for no evidence, so I hope now Sarah is laughing all the way to the bank. This woman has poven she has got what it takes to be President. Putting deals together and marketing herself has proven successful and that is what the US needs to be prosperous.

Sarah Palin Has Earned An Estimated $12 Million Since July - ABC News

Pundits can debate the political costs and benefits of Sarah Palin's decision to step down as Alaska governor, but the monetary advantages of leaving her $125,000-a-year public service post are beyond dispute.

Since leaving office at the end of July 2009, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee has brought in at least 100 times her old salary – a haul now estimated at more than $12 million -- through television and book deals and a heavy schedule of speaking appearances worth five and six figures.

That conservative estimate is based on publicly available records and news accounts. The actual number is probably much higher, but is hard to quantify because Palin does not publicize her earnings. She reputedly got a $7 million deal for her first book, with the bulk of that money due after her resignation as governor, and $250,000 per episode, according to the entertainment trade press, for each of eight episodes of a reality show about Alaska for the The Learning Channel. She has managed to keep a lid on reliable figures for her earnings from a multi-year contract with Fox News and a second book deal with HarperCollins.

A Palin aide responding to questions from ABC News said the governor "is now a private citizen. As a result, her fees and earnings are private."

Sarah Palin works hard and works smart. She actually earns her compensation and represents the optimism of many. She is good for the conservative party in many ways. However, she isn't qualified to be the POTUS, and won't be in her lifetime. JMHO. I am keeping a favorable eye on Michele Bachmann and Paul Ryan, and as always, faithfully, Mitt Romney. He is the guy America needs! No, not perfect, but he knows business and he knows the economy and how to create jobs. Our country would prosper under his leadership, of which he has had for many years.

Couldn't agree more.

I like Palin and always have. Some on this board think she's stupid. Not me. I think she's pretty damned smart.

Like you. I don't see her running for President. I think she accomplishes way more simply doing what she's doing. Fundraising and backing GOP candidates and helping her party.

I like Ryan and see him as an up and coming young gun for the GOP. He's a whiz with budgets and numbers and I think he has a bright future.

I also like Mitt Romney. He is business savvy and also and good with budgets. He also has some good ideas for job creation. Something the current POTUS isn't even looking at.

Romey does have the HC in MA that he helped enact to deal with but all in all I could vote for him as Prez. Heck. Mayby he could ask Gerry Brown for info on that 11% flat tax Brown ran on. LOL

Or will she keep on?

What's it to you?

Just wondering how much she really cares for her special needs child.
You can learn a lot about a person observing how they treat their children, pets, etc.

Analyzing Sarah. Not Anal Izing on her like many on the right though.

Last edited:

Or will she keep on?

What's it to you?

Just wondering how much she really cares for her special needs child.
You can learn a lot about a person observing how they treat their children, pets, etc.

Analyzing Sarah. Not Anal Izing on her like many on the right though.

She LOVES Stick or Twig or whatever this kid's name is. He has been a HUGE money maker for her...

Forum List

Back