Not All Blacks Are Bad.....But Some Of Them Are Showing Us Just How Bad You Can Get By Robbing An Old Woman In Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you think the color of one's skin tells you what is evil.

Not long ago blacks were more worried about a hooded black man following them at night instead of a grandfather wearing a MAGA hat.
Thanks to Democrats you think a red hat is more of a threat.
No, that would be you. It's why you started this thread, and it is why you made this comment:

The difference these days is whites are considered to be terrorists if they're like this....but blacks are literally encouraged to act like this.

We have always been worried only about hooded whites following us at night. Now those hoods have been replaced by red hats and Democrats have nothing to do with it.

There's just no comparison as to what is the true evil in this country.

None. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

6802d88e153ab306ca7679a9260cce1b2842c3967362ddaeb8b57a0af900b6d3.jpg

And what’s the true evil in this country?

I've never seen anybody encourage a black guy to go into a church and rob somebody
There's different forms of encouragement.

Must I spell them out, or can you figure them out for yourself?

Well, my guess is you cannot figure them out for yourself.

Different forms of encouragement that the left has given to blacks:

• Refusing to punish wrongdoing by blacks
  • Punishing anyone who dares to stand up to blacks when they become violent or try to rob them
  • Telling blacks that whites are all born white supremacists (CRT)
  • Telling blacks that they deserve reparations simply for being black
  • Telling blacks that they deserve special rights and privileges because of their race
  • Creating laws designed to take guns from law-abiding gun owners
  • Putting up signs telling a criminal that a building is a gun-free zone
  • Organizing shoplifting mobs
  • Creating laws designed to encourage theft. $999.00 or below results in no prosecutions
  • No-bail laws that allows criminals to get back on the street to repeat crimes over and over
  • Pushing equity, diversity, and inclusion in everything in the media, TV, and movies
  • Punishing people who try to obey the law while rewarding people who break the law

Last edited:
EVERY Single day. You can't escape it. ST. Louis, MEMPHIS, CHI, NO ATL on and on and on. Big City senseless murder. 2 per day in CHI, one per day in STL....many more shot. Doctors, COPS, Civilians almost always with kids. Doesn't stop them. They kill, maim rape and take what you have. Don't go down in it.

Two individuals have been arrested for allegedly murdering a St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital Employee Sunday night in downtown Memphis.

Action News 5 reported 32-year-old Alexander Bulakhov, died after he was shot in the 400 block of Tennessee Street, near Tom Lee Park. Officers responded to the scene at 7:54 p.m. Fox 13 notes that this is a normally quiet place where countless people walk their dogs and children.

Bulakhov was rushed to Regional One Hospital, where he died from his injuries. The suspects took off in a white Toyota Camry.

Police say their investigation led officers to the area of Whitney Avenue and Steele Street, where police recovered the white Camry and detained 23-year-old Marious Ward and 22-year-old Brandy Rucker.

***over 1 min into this video...location....other.....etc.

Note: gunned down in front of his Wife and Daughter. For what reason? Not clear? IM2 or MarcATL will ingore or blame it on some racist BS. What you have are out of control Blacks running wild, killing and maiming, robbing and raping at a very high rate. They had no parents, no schooling and no discipline. So they think its' OK with 65IQ. Then they get locked up forever and the board racist continue to spew.

Say his name: Alexander Bulakhov

He was gunned down in front of his wife and daughter. He worked at St. Jude Children's Hospital.

This happened on Sunday in Memphis.

You didn’t hear about this story because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Last edited:
There's different forms of encouragement.

Must I spell them out, or can you figure them out for yourself?

Well, my guess is you cannot figure them out for yourself.

Different forms of encouragement that the left has given to blacks:

• Refusing to punish wrongdoing by blacks
  • Punishing anyone who dares to stand up to blacks when they become violent or try to rob them
  • Telling blacks that whites are all born white supremacists (CRT)
  • Telling blacks that they deserve reparations simply for being black
  • Telling blacks that they deserve special rights and privileges because of their race
  • Creating laws designed to take guns from law-abiding gun owners
  • Putting up signs telling a criminal that a building is a gun-free zone
  • Organizing shoplifting mobs
  • Creating laws designed to encourage theft. $999.00 or below results in no prosecutions
  • No-bail laws that allows criminals to get back on the street to repeat crimes over and over
  • Pushing equity, diversity, and inclusion in everything in the media, TV, and movies
This, folks, is what ultimate victimhood mentality looks like.

"Oh woe is me, I'm a victim, I'm a victim, I'm a victim!"

As he heaps hot coals upon his head and gnashes his tiny teeth.

Last edited:
Everyday, Every Chocolate city. All across the USA. OUT of CONTROL mayhem, rape, robbery and killings. Commited by you know who. Board LW lunatics giggle and spin and say it does not happen. You don't see this even from the Mexicans at this sort of rate. Whites outnumber 2:1 both groups and it does not happen. 85% mostly by Blacks, some help from the mixed and the Browns. While BlackMacGater spend all day trying to find out if Trump sold a building in 2008 at an unfair price to a younger developer of color. SHUOP you damn swine!

1700004965807.png

This, folks, is what ultimate victim mentality looks like.

"Oh woe is me, I'm a victimhood, I'm a victim, I'm a victim!"

As he heaps hot coals upon his head and gnashes his tiny teeth.
:auiqs.jpg:THAT'S RICH....CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THAT ALL YOUR LIFE.
YOU THINK WHITES HAVE GONE OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE YOU A VICTIM.:abgg2q.jpg:

In spite of declining birth rates, this cultural practice of the dominant society continues. The other common cultural practice of beastiality is also present

1700011183575.png

1700011334307.png

1700011041006.png

There's a special place in Hell for people like this.

Robbing an old woman while she's worshiping in church.
This is just down the street from my house in Clarksville.

Here they'd get enhanced charges for elderly abuse.

They didn't "rob" her. They stole her wallet while distracting her. That's disgusting for sure.

Robbery is taking things by force.

Anyway, this is what the leftist indoctrination system produces.

They denigrate elderly people. Say they're useless and no good.

The dehumanization and violence that stems from and with racism and bigotry is nothing but pure and true evil.
That was pretty racist of those girls to steal the old white lady's wallet, huh?

I know you don't want me to bring up the old farmer woman the 4 black yutes poured boiling water on to rob her, right?

Oh! They set her on fire too? Or is this a different thing? Nah, this is the one.

03cb5c8386bfcd959a2e7cbbc306aa2550a6ccb6.avif

e2acf371ae52961f9f9762b3f85cb776ac3f7533.avif

Last edited:
That was pretty racist of those girls to steal the old white lady's wallet, huh?

I know you don't want me to bring up the old farmer woman the 3 black yutes poured boiling water on to rob her, right?

Oh! They set her on fire too? Or is this a different thing?

Would you like to compare the total numbers of these crimes since America started to this very second?

Or would you rather:

You guys spend your day looking for black crime you can post here in order to race bait. And you get away with it because some of the admin are just as racist as you. This whole thread needs to be moved to the rubber room, fz, whatever, because this is not posted for constructive dialogue and if I had created a thread like this titled:

Not All Whites Are Bad.....But Some Of Them Are Showing Us Just How Bad You Can Get By Murdering Their Own Children​

That thread would be closed in less than 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back