Not a good start.

I'm glad Trump is delegating authority and bringing in talent that makes bed wetters wail (more than usual).

I don't much care for Rinsed Penis, but why is it a problem if he's the chief of staff? Bed wetters like you "thought" Valerie Jarret was ok? Who the fuck is she and how did she earn that?

Barry's outside woman.

Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on.

Then the Chief of Staff?? Come on, Donald!! Priebus is a plant, a spy working for Congress to report on the President and manipulate the agenda, bend it to the will of congress. He knows nothing about policy, passing/negotiating legislation, national security… Priebus will be reporting daily on everything the President does. I would have bet Trump would see that coming a mile away and said no-f-ing-way.

And Steve Bannon as his closest advisor?!! WTF?!! I'm sickened by the fact that Trump used them (the alt right) to get votes in the election. The ends justify aligning with White Supremacists. But I would have bet that Trump kicked them to the curb when the smoke clears. And I guess I would have lost. WTF are his kids doing letting Bannon get so close to their father? A conspiracy nut. A promoter of White Supremacy.

And Trump wants Top Secret Clearance for his kids. I guess the stacks of notebooks of security briefings overwhelmed him and he needs someone he can trust to read them and tell him what they say.

Trump is in trouble, in over his head.

And why no blind trust? It's not the law, but it should be.

And the Trump transition team isn't returning calls from the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA… All the liaisons are in place, waiting with briefings, but the Trump team doesn't have people in place to meet with them. No one knows.

We could be in big trouble. I'm trying to remain optimistic and give Trump a chance etc. But WTF?

Not a good start.....and it will be an even worse ending.

But you dumb Repug mother fuckers didn't learn after 8 years of Bush, and you won't learn now either.

Barry's outside woman.

That's a woman?

I thought someone shaved a caucasian shepherd and beat it so bad it had brain trauma.

VALERIE-JARRETT.png

There are pit bulls awaiting lethal injection for vicious attacks on humans that have a better temperament than that raving sociopath.

Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on. (SNIP)

More lies and absurdity from the left. This is in part why you freaks got the living shit kicked out of you by Trump. Spanked, bitch slapped, rejected, pummeled.

Here we go, one of those idiots who believe that Jeff, Newt, Christie, Reince, etc does not even know they need to hire some staff.
In their mind, any ridiculous lies from the left fitting into their belief that Trump is stupid are just sooo believable. The left media live on you, moron!
He had nothing else to do in between protests.

Apparently the Trump team didn't know they needed to hire 4000 people. They thought the WH and Executive Branch staff stayed on.

Then the Chief of Staff?? Come on, Donald!! Priebus is a plant, a spy working for Congress to report on the President and manipulate the agenda, bend it to the will of congress. He knows nothing about policy, passing/negotiating legislation, national security… Priebus will be reporting daily on everything the President does. I would have bet Trump would see that coming a mile away and said no-f-ing-way.

And Steve Bannon as his closest advisor?!! WTF?!! I'm sickened by the fact that Trump used them (the alt right) to get votes in the election. The ends justify aligning with White Supremacists. But I would have bet that Trump kicked them to the curb when the smoke clears. And I guess I would have lost. WTF are his kids doing letting Bannon get so close to their father? A conspiracy nut. A promoter of White Supremacy.

And Trump wants Top Secret Clearance for his kids. I guess the stacks of notebooks of security briefings overwhelmed him and he needs someone he can trust to read them and tell him what they say.

And the Trump transition team isn't returning calls from the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA… All the liaisons are in place, waiting with briefings, but the Trump team doesn't have people in place to meet with them. No one knows.

We could be in big trouble. I'm trying to remain optimistic and give Trump a chance etc. But WTF?
Here, take this safety pin...

Safety_Pin.jpg

...and affix directly to the hurt butt. Now the butt hurts more.

Have a nice day.

He is in over his head is a huge understatement. He's an 8 year old.

Keep crying. I love it. The nut jobs have become completely unhinged. Shut up and get in back, because you lost, as Obama likes to say.

Still struggling to justify your irrational hostility toward Trump I see.

Trump is in trouble, in over his head....

And he knows it. Hence the reason he turned the controls over to Pence, Priebus & Ryan. Trump has a lot on his plate for a 70 year old and his businesses are too important to slack on them for four years and lose money because of it.

You're totally delusional, but you go ahead and believe that if it makes you feel better.

But you dumb Repug mother fuckers didn't learn after 8 years of Bush, and you won't learn now either.

What is it that we didn't learn?

Trump is going to kick Democrat ass for the next 8 years.

978348f21a36e401a6b777c2edbc76bb.jpg

I guess you should know, waking up every day for the last EIGHT YEARS with it.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. An 8 year old. An 8 year old who beat the crap out of all the other primary candidates. An 8 year old who kicked Hillary's ass to become President Elect.

:lol:

Not bad for a kid.

He's got a bunch of Bush/Romney people taking care of it apparently. God help us.
Dear President Trump - Antiwar.com Original

See links in article.

What is it that we didn't learn?

1) That you Repug fascist mother fuckers start disastrous wars that get thousands of American soldiers killed - see Iraq.

2) That you incompetent Repug fucks can't even provide basic services to Americans after a natural disaster - see Hurricane Katrina

3) That Repugs like Bush appoint corrupt corporate cronies to our government to do the bidding of Big Oil, Big Coal, and Wall Street. See the EPA, Treasury Dept, and Dept of Interior during the Bush Administration.

4) That Republican Administrations lead to financial disaster -- see the economic meltdown of 2008.

I could go on, but I lost an unsophisticated, intellectually dishonest braindead racist goober piece of shit like you after #1. So I'll stop now.

Forum List

Back