Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

It’s so cute how all these Biden voters. “ allegedly” know all of this stuff about Trump. But nothing about the dipshit they voted for.

Human trafficking anyone…
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

He doesn't need major donors, he is a billionaire and he is very good at getting money out of dumb people..he will be fine.....plus the media will already give him millions in free media...perfect combo for a 2024 win
I dunno about the free media promotion any more though, the entity known as FOXNEWS was eerily silent the night Trump announced his third, future failed, bid for the Presidency.

Not even Hannity said anything.

Let that sit for a moment.

Does anyone have a list of potential 2024 GOP presidential candidates? I can think of 10 or more who are considering a run.

Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis
Tom Cotton
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tim Scott
Asa Hutchinson
Chris Sununu
Glenn Youngkin
Larry Hogan
Ted Cruz
Kristi Noem
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio
Greg Abbott

Last edited:
At least five Republican Party megadonors say they’re done with Donald Trump as GOP unease with the former president continues to grow following the party’s poor performance in the 2022 midterms.

Andy Sabin, Ken Griffin, Ronald Lauder, Steve Schwarzman and Thomas Peterffy this week all said they were distancing themselves from Trump’s 2024 presidential campaign.

“I’m not going to give (Trump) a fucking nickel,” said New York metal mogul Andy Sabin, who plans to back Florida’s Gov. Ron DeSantis if he decides to run.

“At the end of the day, people stayed away (in the 2022 midterms) because of Trump,” Sabin told CNBC. Trump “endorsed candidates who were not necessarily qualified unless they said ‘I love you, Donald.’”

Not ‘A F**king Nickel’: 5 GOP Megadonors Distance Themselves From Trump

It doesn't sound good for Trump. What do you think?
OH he will get other super rich people to donate for the ability to buy a job, or some money saving something that only helps the rich.

Trump will still get the GOP nomination.
Trump is a legend in his own mind. A fucking has been, resorting to swindling his followers out of their hard earned money. The Jim & Tammy Faye Baker of Republican politics. The gu is a fucking laughingstock.
Does anyone have a list of potential 2024 GOP presidential candidates? I can think of 10 or more who are considering a run.

Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis
Tom Cotton
Mike Pence
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tim Scott
Asa Hutchinson
Chris Sununu
Glenn Youngkin
Larry Hogan
Ted Cruz
Kristi Noem
Chris Christie
Marco Rubio
Greg Abbott
The only one on your list who had the spine to call out Trump is Hogan. The rest of them are nothing but cowards, especially Pence. He's the most nauseating V.P. in history. He got away with his "God lover" act as v.p. but in a presidential campaign he'll last about as long as a snowball in hell. Which is where he belongs for refusng to stand up for what is right, but giving interviews & blabbing just enough to boost his book sales.

If Trump and DeSantis team up as they should, there's a great chance of taking the Presidency for 12 years. If DeSantis takes the big money and wins, there's no guarantees that he won't be owned, like the dude that's President now.

Forum List

Back