Norwegian Santa Clause is gay Santa Clause

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This will make you cringe. :laughing0301:

"Christmas commercials are already out. Companies use Santa Claus and the magic of Christmas
to promote their products or spread their message.

This is what Posten, Norway’s postal service, did.

Posten didn't just promote their offered services, they spread a message that's not related to Christmas
or even to their business. Posten showcased Santa Claus in a way nobody has before.

Santa Claus Is Gay in Norwegian Ad | Diana | NewsBreak Original

I saw this commercial this afternoon. I don't see the big deal. It is a beautiful, touching video. The fact that two men kiss doesn't take away from that.

I watched the video too. The closest I could compare it to was this... :laughing0301:

I saw this commercial this afternoon. I don't see the big deal. It is a beautiful, touching video. The fact that two men kiss doesn't take away from that.

Well, be that as it may, why is the Norwegian Postal Service running an ad like this? I mean if it were a department store or something that would be different.

Well, be that as it may, why is the Norwegian Postal Service running an ad like this? I mean if it were a department store or something that would be different.

Who knows. I guess you would need to ask someone in the Norwegian Postal Service.

Yeah, that is disgusting, unnatural and gay propaganda. Burn them at the stake!

LOLOL.. Don't you know there were gay Vikings?
Norsemen-Season-Preview-Netflix.jpg

Ever watch the TV series Norsemen?

It is a comedy from Norway, and when you see the women in it you turn gay like the King Brother!

Yeah, that is what I always want to say to people constantly claiming about quick West's demise.
You see, for the real masters of life, that is, Financial Capital, LGBT and other perversions, this is not a problem at all, on the contrary, it is beneficial for it to spread these perversions.
Firstly, more groups of people are being created, who will argue and quarrel with each other and this does not affect the basis of power and wealth of Capital in any way.
Secondly, if people manage to get into their heads a completely unnatural idea that perversion is the norm, then other ideas can be sold to such people, that will help preserve the power of Capital.
People's brains will already be damaged enough to accept anything.
So by the word demise, you can understand completely different concepts. What is good for Capital is bad for people and vice versa.

Last edited:
Every culture since time began has had homosexuals. Go to school.

Ah, a language blog. Very scholarly.

You're apologizing for the perverts who want to kill my culture. Back on iggy for you, skeeze.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back