North Korea no longer interested in talks.................

I never thought that a deal would happen. Frankly, Trump is doing it wrong.

If I were president I would get with Japan, South Korea and Australia and privately tell the Chinese that, unless North Korea gets rid of their nukes, that the aforementioned nations would create their own nuclear arsenals. I would also tell the Chinese that, in the event that North Korea used a nuke on us or one of our friends, that it would be considered an attack by China and would require a nuclear response against Beijing and other cities.

North Korea is nuclear because China is ok with it. If China didn't want them to have nukes, they wouldn't have them. It's that simple.

Yes, let's just escalate the whole mess, glad hand out nukes to your allies like candy at a birthday party, and hope nobody gets stupid with them, and then threaten China with thermo-nuclear war. What could possibly go wrong with this plan?

Yes, let's just escalate the whole mess, glad hand out nukes to your allies like candy at a birthday party, and hope nobody gets stupid with them, and then threaten China with thermo-nuclear war. What could possibly go wrong with this plan?

Your hysterical rant is not at all a reflection of what I proposed.

North Korea is nuclear and Iran intends to go nuclear. What do you propose we do to rid the Korean peninsula of nukes?

North Korea is nuclear and Iran intends to go nuclear. What do you propose we do to rid the Korean peninsula of nukes?

I haven’t the vaguest idea but handing out nuclear weapons like candy and then threatening China with war is hardly productive.

The more nukes there are, the more likely someone will do something stupid. Trump is to blame if Iran goes nuclear, and Trump is selling nuclear technology to the Saudis.

I haven’t the vaguest idea...

This is the most truthful statement you've ever made. You're right, you don't know shit from shinola. I never advocated that we give anyone nukes. I advocated that our allies build their own nuclear deterrent IF China is unwilling to disarm North Korea of its nukes. You have the intelligence and reasoning ability of an after-dinner mint.

Well, seems that the denuclearization of N. Korea just went off the rails. Seems that Un is no longer interested in holding any more summits as he feels that Trump is getting publicity for it, but N. Korea isn't getting anything.

Still think that Trump is going to get a deal done with N. Korea? I don't.

North Korea uninterested in 'useless' Trump meetings after president's tweet

The leader of North Korea is not interested in another meeting with Donald Trump, even though the American recently signalled they would be coming together soon.

That’s according to a statement from North Korean Foreign Ministry adviser Kim Kye Gwan, who told the state news agency that Mr Trump’s Sunday night tweet saying “See you soon!” was not expressing a mutual desire.

“I interpreted President Trump’s tweet on the 17th to signify a new DPRK-US summit”, Mr Kim told KCNA before adding: “we are no longer interested in these meetings that are useless to us.”

Mr Kim continued to suggest that Mr Trump would like to portray progress on issues in the Korean Peninsula, but that his true intentions were to delay.

“We will no longer give the US president something to boast about for nothing in return, and we must receive from the US what is corresponding to the results that president Trump is already boasting as his achievements,” he said.
Sounds like the something the House should be reviewing.

The House conducts foreign policy....right
Congress makes the laws that comprise "foreign policy". Usually there is not this much divergence in policies. And, oversight is still the job of the House.

We should be working on our "Client Relations".

Trump certainly has made both those situations worse to the point that alternatives are now slim and none

is that incompetence or by design?

Trump certainly has made both those situations worse to the point that alternatives are now slim and none

is that incompetence or by design?

You're a fucking clown. To "ignore" you go. Enjoy the next 5+ years of Trump, shit-for-brains and good riddance.

Forum List

Back