North Korea Launches Another Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A nation building weapons? Who ever heard of such things.
The DPRK is cash broke. They need funds. This is a great way to raise hard cash, selling ICBMs to Putin's friends in Iran and Syria.

"Field tested, guaranteed to reach the USA! Order yours today!"

The DPRK is cash broke. They need funds. This is a great way to raise hard cash, selling ICBMs to Putin's friends in Iran and Syria.

"Field tested, guaranteed to reach the USA!"
Thank God the US never sell weapons to others.

Let me know the next time the U.S. sends an icbm sailing over your country. Maybe then you can talk about how innocent N.Korea is compared to the evil American empire.

By selling weapons to everyone, we can tell every side that we're on theirs and their allies

Let me know the next time the U.S. sends an icbm sailing over your country. Maybe then you can talk about how innocent N.Korea is compared to the evil American empire.
The U.S. doesn't sail our ICBM's over countries. We sail them into them.

What makes them evil? Building WMDs like the ones we dropped on Japan killing hundreds of thousands?

Sounds like you don't like your country very much, Peter. I'm sure N.Korea has some nice cells for you to rot in before they beat you to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back