North Korea covertly shipping artillery to Russia

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

The White House on Wednesday accused North Korea of covertly shipping a “significant number” of artillery shells to Russia in support of its invasion of Ukraine.

Now, as this is from the WH it has to be taken with a grain of salt, but if it is true it might be the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Russia's mighty army is having to be propped up by Iran and now North Korea!

The White House on Wednesday accused North Korea of covertly shipping a “significant number” of artillery shells to Russia in support of its invasion of Ukraine.

Now, as this is from the WH it has to be taken with a grain of salt, but if it is true it might be the funniest thing I have heard in a while. Russia's mighty army is having to be propped up by Iran and now North Korea!
just more proof that biden is getting us into a world war

just more proof that biden is getting us into a world war

More proof that the Russia military was just a paper tiger.

But I am sure that SK is happy to have NK send away some of those shells that used to be aiming at them.

So?

We are propping up the entire Ukrainian government and war effort.

Meanwhile our ammo supplies are running dry. No one is going to prop us up though.

More proof that the Russia military was just a paper tiger.

But I am sure that SK is happy to have NK send away some of those shells that used to be aiming at them.
sure that might be the case,, but as you posted and if true its involving even more countries than before,,

rest assured they are keeping enough for the south,,

Why in the world would Russia need N.K. junk that's probably Chinese surplus?
Actually, many of those shells were Russian surplus, they are buying back their own shells. They expected the war would be over by now, just like the Republicans did with Iraq when they invaded and occupied it.

The Russians have shot out their own stocks and now need to replace them. I'd bet their artillery tubes are pretty much smoothbores by now making them even less effective than before.

The Russians have shot out their own stocks and now need to replace them. I'd bet their artillery tubes are pretty much smoothbores by now making them even less effective than before.
The reason they are out of artillery is because they are following the same strategy of their grandfathers, nothing is precision, they merely carpet bomb an entire area. That's great in a war that last a couple months, but after that, your stocks are depleted.

Maybe Russia is actually fostering trade with these countries. Russia doesn't need Iranian oil, so what else do they have to offer? What does N. Korea have to offer? Then again, our so-called intelligence folks told us Russia was out of ammo months ago. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Why in the world would Russia need N.K. junk that's probably Chinese surplus?

Right caliber, available, and probably better taken care of than the mountains of shells the Soviets put together decades ago.

Forum List

Back