North Korea accused President Trump of “making trouble” with his “aggressive” tweets

The leader of North Korea is offended and threatened by TWEETS?

I had no idea he was a 'Closet Liberal SNOWFLAKE'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

He is a millennial. Makes sense.

He has safe spaces for those offended by Trump.

The OP is actually siding with NK?

Heh...where did you get that I am siding with NK? lol.. Trump needs to stop provoking people.

kim-ong-un-meme-3.jpg

The OP is actually siding with NK?

Heh...where did you get that I am siding with NK? lol.. Trump needs to stop provoking people.

kim-ong-un-meme-3.jpg

I was going to post that picture, but found it to be too gross...yuck

How about this one?

3t3hyt.jpg
The leader of North Korea is offended and threatened by TWEETS?

I had no idea he was a 'Closet Liberal SNOWFLAKE'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

He is a millennial. Makes sense.

He has safe spaces for those offended by Trump.
. Best have bunkers..

Wait until DJ Trump fires a few dozen missiles at N.Korea.

Then fat boy Kim will be really frazzled.

Kim thinks he is the only person who gets to piss other people and nations off.
. Well let's just hope the Fatboy doesn't do anything STUPID.

Which fat boy are you talking about? Ours or theirs? They are both about evenly matched.
. Well theirs of course.

Got it. We're all resigned to the fact that ours WILL do something stupid. A lot of things stupid.

Got it. We're all resigned to the fact that ours WILL do something stupid. A lot of things stupid.
No 'WE'RE' not all resigned to that fact. The sore-loser, sour-grapes, butt-hurt snowflakes sre hopeful...and doing their part to try to ensure he fails.

It's not like he broke the law in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President, like the last President and his administration did. :p

No 'WE'RE' not all resigned to that fact. The sore-loser, sour-grapes, butt-hurt snowflakes sre hopeful...and doing their part to try to ensure he fails.

It's not like he broke the law in an attempt to undermine the newly elected President, like the last President and his administration did. :p

Really? After all his other stupid stuff, you still think he has a brain?

Who knew healthcare was complicated? EVERYBODY

Really? After all his other stupid stuff, you still think he has a brain?

Who knew healthcare was complicated? EVERYBODY
. No it's simple, but the establishment/politicians keeps it complicated in order to keep us thinking that it is when it's not.

Forum List

Back