North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D) vetoed an election security bill

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed a sweeping Republican elections bill Thursday that would end a grace period for voting by mail and make new allowances for partisan poll observers.
“They’re making it harder for you to vote, hoping that you won’t bother,” he said, urging North Carolinians to contact their representatives and demand they uphold his veto.

Comment:
Secure elections protect everyone's Right to Vote.
Why are the Democrats against Poll Watchers?
Why do the Democrats want people to be able to vote after election day?
Because Democrats are cheaters and Gov. Cooper is a liar.

Without election theft, the Party of Millionaires That Like to Fuck Kids would become extinct in 2 cycles.

We just didn't know how bad it was until it was all caught on video in 2020. And if we don't drag the guilty behind pickups and teach our children to shit on their carcasses, this will probably continue.

jack smith std.jpg

Well if it were any other state than North Carolina, perhaps I would believe that this bill had some purpose other than to rig the election for the GOP. I swear it seems like there isn't an election in North Carolina that goes by where there isn't a case going to the supreme court. The democrats there are just as bad when they are in control of the legislature.

North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper vetoed a sweeping Republican elections bill Thursday that would end a grace period for voting by mail and make new allowances for partisan poll observers.
“They’re making it harder for you to vote, hoping that you won’t bother,” he said, urging North Carolinians to contact their representatives and demand they uphold his veto.

Comment:
Secure elections protect everyone's Right to Vote.
Why are the Democrats against Poll Watchers?
Why do the Democrats want people to be able to vote after election day?
Because Democrats are cheaters and Gov. Cooper is a liar.
I thought State Legislature Representatives were in charge of deciding on election details, not the State Governor or State Courts. :dunno:

Well if it were any other state than North Carolina, perhaps I would believe that this bill had some purpose other than to rig the election for the GOP. I swear it seems like there isn't an election in North Carolina that goes by where there isn't a case going to the supreme court. The democrats there are just as bad when they are in control of the legislature.
The only people who cheat in North Carolina elections are Republicans.

Four people plead guilty in North Carolina ballot probe of 2016 and 2018 elections

After the allegations surfaced in 2018, the elections board voted unanimously to order a new election in the state's 9th Congressional District.

Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in ‘ballot harvesting’ case

The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was arrested Wednesday on charges of illegal ballot handling and conspiracy.

North Carolina orders new U.S. House election after 'tainted' vote

North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.

The only people who cheat in North Carolina elections are Republicans.

Four people plead guilty in North Carolina ballot probe of 2016 and 2018 elections

After the allegations surfaced in 2018, the elections board voted unanimously to order a new election in the state's 9th Congressional District.

Operative in North Carolina congressional race arrested in ‘ballot harvesting’ case

The political operative at the center of an election fraud scandal that has engulfed a North Carolina congressional race was arrested Wednesday on charges of illegal ballot handling and conspiracy.

North Carolina orders new U.S. House election after 'tainted' vote

North Carolina's elections board on Thursday ordered a new election for a U.S. House seat after officials said corruption surrounding absentee ballots tainted the results of a 2018 vote that has embarrassed the Republican Party.
LOL....You might want to rethink that avatar.....It makes me want to see Trump win more every time I see it.....Or maybe that's your play? ;)

Forum List

Back