Norman Lear was very very liberal

but even he was honest in his shows from time to time....

That reminds me so much of myself educating the unwashed here about the same kind of rampant mythology.

Sherman Hemsley was a pretty interesting cat. Played keyboards.

That reminds me so much of myself educating the unwashed here about the same kind of rampant mythology.

Yeah I did like him and slot of Norman lear shows......different strokes, facts of life, jeffersons....but wasn't into all in the family much

I didn't know he played that, nice!

Yeah I did like him and slot of Norman lear shows......different strokes, facts of life, jeffersons....but wasn't into all in the family much

Apparently he did an album with Jon Anderson that was never released. The world demands to know why not.

Hemsley was also gay...did you know that?

"That reminds me so much of myself educating the unwashed here about the same kind of rampant mythology"

Being that you are a leftard, how and the fuck could you educate anyone about anything? I certainly haven't seen any thing in your musings that have been informative or even mildly amusing. You certainly tuck tail and run away when I have offered to debate you. You are just another generic leftard and it's easy to get you confused with other equally lame leftards.

"That reminds me so much of myself educating the unwashed here about the same kind of rampant mythology"

Being that you are a leftard, how and the fuck could you educate anyone about anything? I certainly haven't seen any thing in your musings that have been informative or even mildly amusing. You certainly tuck tail and run away when I have offered to debate you. You are just another generic leftard and it's easy to get you confused with other equally lame leftards.

I didnt know that...its cool..er were having a nice conversation.

Apparently he did an album with Jon Anderson that was never released. The world demands to know why not.

Hmm an noone leaked it?

Hmm an noone leaked it?

:dunno: Thus saith the Wiki. But I didn't really do a search.

Wonder if Mr. H. would know....

He's still pissed that I call him out when he tries to derail a topic. :lol:

Pogo, there is nothing that you could post that makes me "pissed"........

No need I can handle it...I'm pretty civil unless you've gone full retard....

Hmm an noone leaked it?

P'ogo, you drunken Irish fuck. How ya been? :beer:

Hmm an noone leaked it?

Awright, come clean. I know you've got the only copy of that Sheran Hemsley/Jon Anderson album. If you don't bring it to me in ten minutes I cut off a strip of Rick Wakeman's robe.

Hmm an noone leaked it?

Awright, come clean. I know you've got the only copy of that Sheran Hemsley/Jon Anderson album. If you don't bring it to me in ten minutes I cut off a strip of Rick Wakeman's robe.
I'm stoked about the Tales/Drama tour. Not sure if I'll be able to make it to a show, but the fans deserve this. :thup:

He didn't die so what's the point? Are we going to see a biography on every freaking liberal on the political forum until November? One thing about high profile libs is that they never let go of their image no matter how stupid they look or how long they live. Lear still wears that stupid hat and Ken Burns still wears teenage stupid bangs.

He didn't die so what's the point? Are we going to see a biography on every freaking liberal on the political forum until November? One thing about high profile libs is that they never let go of their image no matter how stupid they look or how long they live. Lear still wears that stupid hat and Ken Burns still wears teenage stupid bangs.

pampers-active-baby-imported-diapers-m-pack-size-62-709-500x500.jpg

Forum List

Back