Normal people: What kinds of things do we want to teach our impressionable young ones?

I would say "Dammit! I didn't raise my son to be a faggot."
I am a good example or the point I was trying to make. I have tried fishing.. would do it again if I had a good fisherman to go fishing with. But that is not my vocation in life. Eveyrone has their own talents/ abilities. Parents... good ones.. try to encourage the talents they see in their children. They don't force them to.. .say, become scientists when they are more into writing or whatever..

What kinds of things do we want to teach our impressionable young ones?

Let's make a long list

Here's one:

They should know that EVERYTHING the democrats do is political. Period. End o'sentence!

And I will add to the list but that's good for now bc it is a very very important truth young people need to know.

:)

We teach children by example ... and children always turn to their parents first ... if the parents aren't there, the children will follow whatever fashion insults their parents the most ...

And the sand-castle virtues are all swept away
In the tidal destruction, the moral melee
The elastic retreat rings the close of play

As the last wave uncovers the newfangled way

If more children had learned that elections have consequences, the country would be as fucked up as it is under Biden.

Or maybe we just shouldn't let you children vote, like we did in 2020.

I'm a senior citizen.

Why are you opposed to civil rights?

I'm a senior citizen.

Why are you opposed to civil rights?

You still vote like a child. I actually voted for something in 2020, your vote was nothing more than a temper tantrum.

More things to teach them.
2+2 = 4 unless you get closer to the speed of light. (Some Physics dude)
Calculus is just beginner's math. (my Boy)
Accountants invented language. (my first accounting prof)
Try not to fall out of an airplane. (Dad, who fell out of an airplane)
Your Dad is an idiot. (wife to the kids)

What kinds of things do we want to teach our impressionable young ones?

Let's make a long list

Here's one:

They should know that EVERYTHING the democrats do is political. Period. End o'sentence!

And I will add to the list but that's good for now bc it is a very very important truth young people need to know.

:)
Everything said in a red state is a lie!

In school or at home? The basics of a public school education should include reading, writing and arithmetic rather than putting a condom on a banana.

In school or at home? The basics of a public school education should include reading, writing and arithmetic rather than putting a condom on a banana.
I wasn't necessarily referring to academics but morals and just... how life is and how to deal w/ it.. etc

Forum List

Back