Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

krafttier-eule.jpg

The problem is in this case: Is the government of the USA - whoever this is in this context - really so extremely stupid? And if so: Why? Why such an extremely stupid decision?

It really isn't. Biden has said that if there was a war between Ukraine and Russia he would destroy the pipes and Blinken said what a tremendous opportunity it was. The people of Europe were getting fed up with this war and the thought of going cold this winter and watching their industry being destroyed all for Ukraine and were rebelling at this time. If they withdrew from the war they could have Russian gas back immediately. Now this is no longer a possibility. Europe is stuck and is probably going to see the end of its industry over this war. The US will be selling Europe Gas. The US is the only country which made a great deal from this and Biden promised, yes it was that strong, that if war between Ukraine and Russia broke out he would destroy the pipelines.

Only trump and other loser American types see putin in a good light. The rest of the people see him for what he is a murdering x-KGB thug. He puts on a brave bravado front but he's actually a insecure coward. Sharing that in common with trump.
Putin is Putin....always was and always will be.
The dems dissed Putin at every turn, some justified some not.
Now the dems have a fanatical desire to unseat Putin......
Caveat emptor.
Suddenly the brain dead president is ordering some 300 million potassium iodide tabs.

"Anybody but Trump"

iu

Well, DUH! You just agreed with me, despite arguing that we were responsible.

You said: "Did “we” stop it? Show physical evidence of that."

Yeah, we stopped it with the help of the Russians and the Germans.
I hope we weren't responsible, because if we were then could we have just joined the war effort against Russia over Ukraine.??.... Not good, but what the heck do I know anymore ? Nothing.

As medical historian Peter Steinkamp puts it, “Blitzkrieg was guided by methamphetamine. If not to say that Blitzkrieg was founded on methamphetamine.”

"Blitzkrieg" had been a word from the British war propaganda.

In late 1939 and early 1940, Leo Conti, the “Reich Health Führer,”

Who? ... Got it. A very heavy criminal.

and others sounded the alarm bells about the risk of Pervitin, resulting in the drug being made available by prescription only. But these warnings largely fell on deaf ears, and the new regulations were widely ignored. Use of the drug continued to grow. At the Temmler-Werke factory, production revved into overdrive, pressing as many as 833,000 tablets per day. Between April and July 1940, German servicemen received more than 35 million methamphetamine tablets.
The drug was even dispensed to pilots and tank crews in the form of chocolate bars known as Fliegerschokolade (flyer’s chocolate) and Panzerschokolade (tanker’s chocolate).

A kind of doping. The Chrytal Meth problems in the modern world have nothing to do with this. After world war 2 up to the year 1988 existed a medicament with this substance. Chrystal Meth came much later.

Armies had long consumed various psychoactive substances, but this was the first large-scale use of a synthetic performance-enhancing drug. Historian Shelby Stanton comments: “They dispensed it to the line troops. Ninety percent of their army had to march on foot, day and night. It was more important for them to keep punching during the Blitzkrieg than to get a good night’s sleep. The whole damn army was hopped up. It was one of the secrets of Blitzkrieg.”

Never heard about from veterans of world war 2. The only drug they reported about was a drug to reduce the libido of soldiers. It was mixed into the food. And as I said: Blitzkrieg is only a word of the English war propaganda. "Fritz" and "Blitz" had perhaps been the poetic background. The young "Old Fritz" had made a lot of military nonsense but as the expression "Der Alte Fritz" (the Old Fritz) says: the peaceful Old Fritz was famous in Germany and not so the brutal young Fritz.

Last edited:
It really isn't. Biden has said that if there was a war between Ukraine and Russia he would destroy the pipes

If he said so then he is an idiot who categorized "Germany is an enemy of the USA". The strange thing: I do not have any problem to believe this. The USA is a much more strange country motivated from much more strange demons than most Germans [are able to] think about.

and Blinken said what a tremendous opportunity it was.

Monroe doctrine part 2: "Europe to the Americans"? Method: Poorness and neverending wars as it is in South America under the hegemon USA?

The people of Europe were getting fed up with this war and the thought of going cold this winter and watching their industry being destroyed all for Ukraine and were rebelling at this time. If they withdrew from the war they could have Russian gas back immediately. Now this is no longer a possibility. Europe is stuck and is probably going to see the end of its industry over this war. The US will be selling Europe Gas. The US is the only country which made a great deal from this and Biden promised, yes it was that strong, that if war between Ukraine and Russia broke out he would destroy the pipelines.

This all are totally unimportant self made problems of super-idiots, whether they are Chinese, Russians, Americans or Borgs ...

Last edited:
Not sure what happened, but after watching that Biden clip, and then watching that Victoria Noonan speak also, uhhhhhh both made me go hmmmmmmmmm. Wow.

I'll say it to the end, that Biden and crew are a national security risk of epic proportions, and this is regardless of what happened to that pipeline.

Putting the puzzle together after everything that's gone on since the debate rhetoric (looking back), between Biden and Trump vying for the Whitehouse in 2020, is all anyone needs to look at right up until the current circus that's running this country or everything now. The Democrat's own documented words have become their worst enemy.

Look at the crime wave in this country now, and every other corrupt irresponsible decision made since this administration took office. Look at how our DOJ and FBI have been weaponized against the citizen's, and all because of this COUNTRY allowing an administration into power that has decided to operate as a new communist style regime. The irony is that this country forever had condemned communist and despot regime's in the world, but now we see how those nation's became communist and despot regime's. Just allow corruption to flourish, and Viola.

Just choose to stand up for bad things, and then order your government to enforce strict rules and attitudes against good things, and Viola.

Talk about the world's biggest hypocrites we are now, it's simply amazing.

How we ever devolved to this after all we've been through is flat out amazing.

The world only has to use our own idiocy against us now. We have become fool's of epic proportions.

Well, DUH! You just agreed with me, despite arguing that we were responsible.

You said: "Did “we” stop it? Show physical evidence of that."

Yeah, we stopped it with the help of the Russians and the Germans.
I never argued that the US was responsible. You must be confusing me with another.

I never argued that the US was responsible. You must be confusing me with another.
So? Most of the nazis at the Nuremberg and other trials said that they were not responsible. Well, they didn't need to be punished because of this?

Why are you shaking, Hans?
- It's cold
Well, turn up the heating
- There is not enough gas. It is forbidden to to turn it on
Well, turn on the electric heater
- There is little electricity too. It is forbidden to turn on electricity.
Well, take a hot bath
- There is not enough water. It is forbidden to fill the bath
Don't you regret getting into this whole sanctions thing?
- It is forbidden to regret

Why are you shaking, Hans?
- It's cold
Well, turn up the heating
- There is not enough gas. It is forbidden to to turn it on
Well, turn on the electric heater
- There is little electricity too. It is forbidden to turn on electricity.
Well, take a hot bath
- There is not enough water. It is forbidden to fill the bath
Don't you regret getting into this whole sanctions thing?
- It is forbidden to regret

Well, maybe Hans could use this method.....................

Forum List

Back