Nord Stream Pipeline Explosion

The Nordstream 2 pipeline allows Russia to send gas to Western Europe without paying transit fees to Ukraine and Poland. Russia just completed it in the teeth of massive opposition from Ukraine, Poland and USA.
Now they are trying to convince you it was Russia who blew it up. I am sure they will succeed in this, the Western population has reached this level of idiocy.
I don’t care for condescending words

I'll BET he wasn't supposed to say that.

This possibility is making its way and the answer of the White House is that it is stupid to believe Russian propaganda.
But the video is there of Biden Everyone can see it

This possibility is making its way and the answer of the White House is that it is stupid to believe Russian propaganda.
But the video is there of Biden Everyone can see it
And there was VIDEO of TRUMP planning January 6th

If the USA did this not only should Biden and our leaders be prosecuted but also every person military and otherwise who was involved... this is a crime against earth and every living creature on it....

The crime is invading Ukraine.

You and many others do not seem to realize that neither of the pipelines was pumping natural gas. Nordstream 1 was shut down and Nordstream 2 was never started.

Putin thought the pipelines were leverage... that he could waltz into Ukraine without opposition as long as he could hold the Europeans hostage to the gas supply. Biden and the EU are brave and defiant. They wouldn't let Putin get away with that.

The USSR built impressive infrastructure and had brillant engineers.

Putin’s Russia is nothing but a pathetic, shrinking nation of gangsters and prostitutes. They’ve contributed nothing to the Arts and Sciences.
Sloppy Slavs

The Soviet Union failed economically because Russian Communists believed in big ideas but felt that taking care of the nitty-gritty, such as preventive maintenance, quality control and having diligent bosses instead of ideological brown-noses, was beneath them. Putin seems like someone who could force the Russians to get their act together economically. Does anyone know about the quality of their products today?

Last edited:
You and many others do not seem to realize that neither of the pipelines was pumping natural gas. Nordstream 1 was shut down and Nordstream 2 was never started.
Well that explains all the commotion on top of the ocean and everyone in the news disagreeing with you.

Whoever blows up the Finnish pipeline now has plausible deniability. There's apparently a mad pipeline bomber on the loose. In the end, Europe is screwed.

Putin thought the pipelines were leverage... that he could waltz into Ukraine without opposition as long as he could hold the Europeans hostage to the gas supply. Biden and the EU are brave and defiant. They wouldn't let Putin get away with that.
Biden should not have been a pussy and stop our fossil fuel industry in the first place to pander to the radical environmentalist vote.

Well that explains all the commotion on top of the ocean and everyone in the news disagreeing with you.
OK, shit for brains! Where did I say the pipelines were not pressurized? The Germans shut off Nordstream 1. Nordstream 2 was never placed in operation because Putin invaded Ukraine.

I have seen this on numerous sources. Are you moron's blind or just made up your mind already?

Forum List

Back