Nonbelievers Should Be Denied Obamacare

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
A UCSF fundraiser says that Nonbelievers in Obamacare should be denied health care.

Looks like the politicized death panels are being prepped...

boedicca-albums-mo-mo-mo-boedicca-s-stuff-picture6038-handler.jpg

Unhinged: UCSF fundraiser wishes death on all Obamacare ?nonbelievers?; Nick Searcy shreds | Twitchy

Frankly, I'm getting tired of the Reactionary Liberals' constant shrieks about how anyone who opposes a government program that they are forced to pay for should be denied the benefits of that program (at best), or should shut up, or (more increasingly) should die.

If they are denied medical care based on their political beliefs, this has become a totalitarian society based on patronage. You get according to how loyal you are to the government. Medical care would not be universal, but depend on how much you contribute to the slavemaster government. If the unbeliever infidels are denied medical care, then they shouldn't have to pay for it. Unbelievers should not have to pay taxes.

WTF is a "non-believer"?? Someone who doesnt believe Obamcare exists? SOmeone who opposes Obamacare? Someone who think Obamacare will not deliver on its myriad promises?

But this is the Left for you: if you're not with us, you should die quickly.

All must worship the Secular State.

Heretics will be punished to death.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
If they are denied medical care based on their political beliefs, this has become a totalitarian society based on patronage. You get according to how loyal you are to the government. Medical care would not be universal, but depend on how much you contribute to the slavemaster government. If the unbeliever infidels are denied medical care, then they shouldn't have to pay for it. Unbelievers should not have to pay taxes.

This was one of the major concerns expressed from the beginning.

It's another hallmark of cognitive dissonance. The same Barking Moonbats who support the Occupy movement and oppose Corporate Welfare also believe that the same government can impartially administer health care to everyone. Or, they really do want it doled out based on ideology.

I don't think Democrats really understand why some of us are so worried about government taking over health care - but this is exactly why. Health care is now another way to beat up on people you don't like with government.

Good. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for you to deny me Obamacare. I utterly detest it! I loathe it with a passion! I will openly blaspheme it's name from the roofs and mountaintops! I am freely a heretic. I don't not believe in Obamacare! Please, I am actually begging you to deny me access to it. I didn't ask for it in the first place, Ms. Handler.

Last edited:
Good. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for you to deny me Obamacare. I utterly detest it! I loathe it with a passion! I will openly blaspheme it's name from the roofs and mountaintops! I am freely a heretic. I don't not believe in Obamacare!

Well, to be completely accurate, she says you should be denied Health Care altogether.

Good. I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE for you to deny me Obamacare. I utterly detest it! I loathe it with a passion! I will openly blaspheme it's name from the roofs and mountaintops! I am freely a heretic. I don't not believe in Obamacare!

Well, to be completely accurate, she says you should be denied Health Care altogether.

Even better! I'd love to see her try it. That is no different from me saying she can't have an abortion or access to other feminine healthcare needs.

Last edited:

This was one of the major concerns expressed from the beginning.

It's another hallmark of cognitive dissonance. The same Barking Moonbats who support the Occupy movement and oppose Corporate Welfare also believe that the same government can impartially administer health care to everyone. Or, they really do want it doled out based on ideology.

They really do want it doled out based on ideology.

A UCSF fundraiser says that Nonbelievers in Obamacare should be denied health care.

Unhinged: UCSF fundraiser wishes death on all Obamacare ?nonbelievers?; Nick Searcy shreds | Twitchy

Frankly, I'm getting tired of the Reactionary Liberals' constant shrieks about how anyone who opposes a government program that they are forced to pay for should be denied the benefits of that program (at best), or should shut up, or (more increasingly) should die.

as long as we're denied having to pay into it to support others, i say, count me in.

They'll eventually want to gas you under some guise in this albatross.

Probably not. People will fight back at some point, but it will be used to target unpopular minorities - anyone who can be accused of using up more than their 'share' of health care resources will be on the chopping block (smokers, fatties, STD carriers, recreational drug users, those who engage in high-risk sports or professions, etc, etc...)

HTML:
WTF is a "non-believer"?? Someone who doesnt believe Obamcare exists? SOmeone who opposes Obamacare? Someone who think Obamacare will not deliver on its myriad promises?

But this is the Left for you: if you're not with us, you should die quickly.

A non believer is one who denies the divinity of the obamessiah.
They include those who don't pray to him, those who don't agree completely with everything he does and says and those who don't defend him aggressively enough.

I don't think Democrats really understand why some of us are so worried about government taking over health care - but this is exactly why. Health care is now another way to beat up on people you don't like with government.

Welcome to what I cautioned people against 10 years ago !!

The UK NHS has been politicized for years!!

It's Official: Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four

It's Official: Obamacare Will Increase Health Spending By $7,450 For A Typical Family of Four - Forbes

Forum List

Back