Non-Darwinian Wordle

View attachment 779944
April 16, 2023

Three days later, April 19, 2023

This is intelligence at work. Random mutations followed by all the magic "selection" you can imagine or pretend will never solve Wordle much less synthesize complex functional polypeptides by the tens of thousands, or even individually for that matter.

View attachment 779945
I'm afraid the Jimmy Swaggert wannabe doesn't understand he has literally refuted his own pointless, clueless rambling.

A computer and an operating system can create complex algorithms by trial and error. It involves a random number generator, and a series of “if…then” statements. In other words, the computer equivalent of random mutations in biology and natural selection proposed by the ToE.

Such a program has the facility to choose between options and is therefore capable of producing patterns as does the system of random mutation and natural selection.

Mutations happen. It's undeniable except to the religious extremists. Even though you are clearly not someone with a background in the sciences, your profound ignorance of chemistry and biology is something you scream out across these forums.

Mutations happen with great regularity. Almost all mutations are neutral. Of the remainder, benefit/harm depends on circumstances.

View attachment 779944
April 16, 2023

Three days later, April 19, 2023

This is intelligence at work. Random mutations followed by all the magic "selection" you can imagine or pretend will never solve Wordle much less synthesize complex functional polypeptides by the tens of thousands, or even individually for that matter.

View attachment 779945

Yesterday, May 1

I always ask one of my tennis partners to select the first word.
Richard chose LUNAR. It was brilliant, and lucky.
I then went with RANGE which random mutation never could have picked in
25 x 25 x 23 x 23 tries.

2May1, 2023.jpg

Yesterday, May 1

I always ask one of my tennis partners to select the first word.
Richard chose LUNAR. It was brilliant, and lucky.
I then went with RANGE which random mutation never could have picked in
25 x 25 x 23 x 23 tries.

View attachment 781586

You're completely befuddled.

Numbers aren't subject to random mutation.

Today's non-Darwinian Wordle solved on third try.

3May 26, 2023.jpg

May 21 also on third try... not easy to do yanno....
Bunch of Lefties on my Ignore List probably are afraid even to try to do it.
Almost never takes me five tries and four is ho-hum.

3May21, 2023.jpg

Today's non-Darwinian Wordle solved on third try.

View attachment 788959

May 21 also on third try... not easy to do yanno....
Bunch of Lefties on my Ignore List probably are afraid even to try to do it.
Almost never takes me five tries and four is ho-hum.

View attachment 788961

So, obviously, this spam thread has nothing to do with science, technology or Darwinian evolution. It’s just another excuse to scream out your religious extremism.

Is that about right?

I guessed good today at racquetball break. Only sixty seconds, start to finish.
My partner picked the first word and then I "guest" the second and third words.
He's a real Howdy Doody I tell ya.

3 June 26, 2023, sixty seconds guessed good.png

You seem to have missed the incredibly ignorant attempt to compare a deck of cards to biological evolution. Biological organisms evolve. Laminated paper does not.

Run that by the folks at the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah and get back to me.
Curious as to what my good friend, James Bond, was addressing, I clicked on the link to lift the curtain on my Ignore Function for Bitter Hollie. It was her usual venomous ignorance.

1. The proper word for her screed is "madrassa."
2. It means "Muslim school, college or university that is part of a mosque." Jimmy Swaggert is NOT Muslim.
3. Evolution is a pseudoscientific fraud. NOTHING "evolves." I have challenged you to make the most feeble attempt
to explain the insuperable statistics of naturalistic polypeptide synthesis. You cannot possibly take the first step.
4. Richard Dawkins has written a computer program to attempt to compare the computer program to biological evolution.
You would never ever criticize anything your handler, Richard Dawkins says, would you. One of his colleagues said "Dawkins makes me embarrassed to be an atheist."

Irrational Atheism

Proof There Is No God (Wink, Nudge)

Curious as to what my good friend, James Bond, was addressing, I clicked on the link to lift the curtain on my Ignore Function for Bitter Hollie. It was her usual venomous ignorance.

1. The proper word for her screed is "madrassa."
2. It means "Muslim school, college or university that is part of a mosque." Jimmy Swaggert is NOT Muslim.
3. Evolution is a pseudoscientific fraud. NOTHING "evolves." I have challenged you to make the most feeble attempt
to explain the insuperable statistics of naturalistic polypeptide synthesis. You cannot possibly take the first step.
4. Richard Dawkins has written a computer program to attempt to compare the computer program to biological evolution.
You would never ever criticize anything your handler, Richard Dawkins says, would you. One of his colleagues said "Dawkins makes me embarrassed to be an atheist."

Irrational Atheism

Proof There Is No God (Wink, Nudge)

It's really...uncanny that you continuously claim to have me on ignore yet you can't help but respond with your brand of religious extremism.

From your link above,

variants or madrasa or less commonly madrassah or madrasah
1. Variants madrassa are madrasa or less commonly madrassah or madrasah

2. Why do you hyper-religious types seem to find yourselves on the wrong side of an ethics and morals?

3. That’s quite a conspiracy theory. I’ll bet it came right out of the ICR, right?

4. I’ve posed the question before to you and you fall to the floor like a petulant child, kicking and screaming. religionists. As opposed to the documented evidence for biological evolution and an ancient earth, I was hoping someone could post the ID’iot creationist, General Theory of Supernatural Creation. I have yet to see that. That’s the pattern, of course. As a rebuttal to components of evolutionary science, (biology, paleontology, physics, chemistry, etc.), I would expect that creationists would be able to cite some data from their General Theory of Supernatural Creation as a way to refute and confound evolutionary data and life sciences. Why not something along the lines of what your theory would predict and then supply some testable evidence to show specific circumstances of how, not just any gawd(s), but your unique gawds can be identified as the causation of existence and the diversity of life on the planet.

Today's Wordle in three.
My tennis partner, Bruce, offered DONUT which I thought would be a dud.
Turned out to be wunnerful! This is why you use a different starting word each day.

Darwinian *selection* would offer a random letter, every time, never solving it before
six chances were used up. Richard Dawkins made up a computer program which he
pretends mimics the *magic* of *selection*. It does nothing of the sort.

3June 29, 2023.jpg

Today's Wordle in three.
Turned out to be wunnerful! This is why you use a different starting word each day.

Darwinian *selection* would offer a random letter, every time, never solving it before

View attachment 799921

Such ignorant buffoonery.

Random number generation has nothing to do with biological evolution.

I do wish the religious extremist would learn something about biology.

Evolutionary biology is a field of science. It addresses certain facts, such as the long history of biological life on the planet, the shared ancestry of all living things and the effects that environmental changes bring to mutation and selection. The theory which ties these facts together and puts them into a coherent framework is the theory of evolution.

Selection is, in a very real sense, the opposite of 'chance'. Now, mutations can certainly be random but selection means very non-random forces act upon those mutations and the unavoidable circumstance for some mutations to be removed from the gene pool, and others to be retained. There are also conditions of random drift, in which some mutations just happen to be retained by sheer chance. This is what happens in the absence of selection.

Yes. You feel like a complete buffoon for being such an abysmal at knowing some very basic facts of science.

Today's Wordle in three.

View attachment 799921
I went with "Diver" on guess 3.

Today's Wordle in three.

View attachment 799921
Back to back 3s ! ! ! !

Another tennis partner volunteered PERCH, as in the fish and the footing for birds. He taught music in high school.
I followed up with the second word for what guitarists and other string instrument musicians do...

If only I could parlay this *talent* into something making money or things that save people's lives.....

3 June 30, 2023.jpg

abu afak thinks me and ChemEngineer are lying about wordle. BAHAHAHAHAHA there's a Liberal for you.

I am amazed when I get Wordle in three or even two tries. After all, there are about 70,000 five-letter common words in the English language. It would not give me the slightest joy to lie or cheat about what I have done.
"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher Dizzy Dean

I am amazed when I get Wordle in three or even two tries. After all, there are about 70,000 five-letter common words in the English language. It would not give me the slightest joy to lie or cheat about what I have done.
"It ain't braggin' if you really done it." - Hall of Fame Pitcher Dizzy Dean
Right? What would be the point, or worse yet lying about it on a message board. Geez. :rolleyes:

It just occurred to me that honest people assume that others are like them, honest, and don't lie.
Likewise, dishonest people are angry, cynical and assume others are like them, and do lie.

Boo boo, all bucked up is bitter and dishonest, so he thinks everyone else is also dishonest.
This is what hell must be like, negative, bitter and always wrong.

Today we were WEARY from playing 90 minutes of tennis and so.....

I should have thought of MOSSY before entering HISSY.... Dang it!

4 July 2, 2023.jpg

Today's Wordle.
After tennis, Richard recalled my ALLEY shot which zipped past him.
We went from there, in 60 seconds.

When we whiff a ball (miss it completely), the opposition says, "Windy over there, huh!"
So we went from ALLEY to WINDY with good success. See how this works?

It is fun to have fun but you have to know how. - The Cat in the Hat

3 July 6, 2023.jpg

Forum List

Back