Non-College Grad Scott Walker

Does that hurt his chances of getting your vote either in the primary or general election?

I don't think so. He seems quite intelligent and capable in general.
icon_smile_2cents.gif

Deeds, not words. I agree. as for intelligence, the presidency is much more complex than a governorship and there are many more balls to juggle.

Does that hurt his chances of getting your vote either in the primary or general election?

You don't get it.

We already have quite enough candidates with advanced degrees.

That's not why we are in trouble in America.

America and Americans are in trouble because of bad character, sub human, foreign, mongrel, promiscuous, expect others to pay for their $3,000/mo. ho expenses values.

You don't get it.

America and Americans are in trouble because of bad character, sub human, foreign, mongrel, promiscuous, expect others to pay for their $3,000/mo. ho expenses values.

Ahh, the Ted Nugent response, despicable and full of lies.

I still prefer Rubio as a national candidate, but I'd definitely vote for Walker as I have two times before.

You don't get it.

Ahh, the Ted Nugent response, despicable and full of lies.

Ahhh, the Fluk response, depraved and full of Jizz.

Last edited:
Shocking!

How could anyone run for public office who has not been properly indoctrinated in Marxist philosophy?

Shouldn't that be illegal?

Can't we demand an executive order mandating that?

Shocking!

How could anyone run for public office who has not been properly indoctrinated in Marxist philosophy?

No kidding

The last president to not have a College Degree was...

Harry S. Truman. Democrat.

Even that idiot Bush was able to buy a college degree.

Shocking!

No kidding

And yet he still got better grades then Gore

tapatalk post

Shocking!

No kidding

Yeah, and Obama bought more than one degree, or had the degrees bought for him!

I do believe Bush verified he was actually a student.

I don't think so. He seems quite intelligent and capable in general.
icon_smile_2cents.gif

Deeds, not words. I agree. as for intelligence, the presidency is much more complex than a governorship and there are many more balls to juggle.

I try not to judge deeds along the lines of intelligence, because intelligence in and of itself is the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills. A man can do something great that requires much intelligence and focus, yet be something certain disagree with or support for various reasons, whether they be religious, moral, political, philosophical, etc.

It requires a lot of thinking for a person to become governor or president. Both occupations have their advisors and support systems. Undoubtedly the job of being president is more complex, but then again there are far many more groups of people under the president supporting him doing the research... which in turn guides his actions.

Of late it seems the road to success is not defined by whether or not completed or even attended college.

More dependent upon whether one's parents allowed Junior (or Junioress) to leave the dank basement with its alluring video games and use the family garage and the good imagination more were born with than actually acknowledge.

Of course it would help were schools to spend less time on indoctrination and more on developing one's own abilities rather than "the party's".

Recent events suggest that, of all those things, being allowed use of a garage is the most effective.

A college degree is not a measure of intelligence or capability

Just out of curiosity...what credence (if any) do you give to a college degree holder? All things being equal, if your daughter brought home a young man as a suitor to meet you, would having a college degree be better or worse in terms of how you thought about him?

I have a son, not a daughter, but I wouldn't care. I would be more concerned about what he is doing with his life.

I have an MBA and I can assure you there are people I went to grad school with who couldn't lead a swarm of flies to a bag of shit. A college education is overrated these days.

Depends on what you want to do for living.

I agree with President Obama that all levels of education, college, higher degrees, trade school, should be readily available.

I also believe that we should invest in our own country by subsidizing education.

~

A lack of education is not the reason why he's unfit for higher office.

Although, its probably closely related.

`

Walker is educated. But more importantly he is intelligent, competent, skilled, experienced, honorable, has a spine of steel, etc.

If he were to run for president and Democrats wanted to underestimate him it would be at their peril.

He's really quite an amazing person. True substance.

After this administration I'd take Bozo the clown over any so called, Educated, Brilliant, IDIOT they sold Obama as being

at least bozo might be able to learn how to pronounce the military he is in CIC of

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who equates a college degree with intelligence and wisdom has never seen Celebrity Jeopardy.
Give me a break, people. The fact is there is not one person here who would refuse to vote for a politician because they didn't finish college if they agreed with his ideas and trusted him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back