Zone1 Non-Christians are kind of right about religion causing.. what? mental issues?

It's also interesting in our days that Democrats who are religious mostly identify as Catholics as well. Not all, but mostly these days.
We have not had a visible, truly Catholic Church for a long time, some 60 years. The Francis sect is not the Catholic Church so don't expect people in that "church" to act rationally. I don't. I learned the hard way (was in the novus ordo "church" for many moons)

I lost quite a bit of mental illness by becoming truly Catholic (which means NOT being a member of the Francis sect but a member of the real Catholic Church, which carried on in Switzerland (then beyond) after the takeover called Vatican II.

There is one side effect of this loss, though (the loss of my mental illnesses or whatever u call it):

I now have to live in a world where I see at every turn how others have not yet done the same. I try to help people ditch their mental illness (i.e not knowing Jesus well....) but I don't feel I am paid much attention. So the long story short is: I feel more like an oddball than ever

(which is really saying something).

We have not had a visible, truly Catholic Church for a long time, some 60 years. The Francis sect is not the Catholic Church so don't expect people in that "church" to act rationally. I don't. I learned the hard way (was in the novus ordo "church" for many moons)
What a crock. Your group is just a spinoff like the Protestant Churches and just as false, even more, that the Roman Catholic Church.

What a crock. Your group is just a spinoff like the Protestant Churches and just as false, even more, that the Roman Catholic Church.
says the dude who is in a man made religion that started in the 1800s or thereabouts

says the dude who is in a man made religion that started in the 1800s or thereabouts
Not started, Restored back to the Earth from the Kingdom in Heaven. Since The Father and Son, Elijah, John the Baptist, Peter, James and John all came from that Kingdom in Heaven, then the restoration of the Gospel and Church occurred beginning in 1820 and continues on to today with Latter-day Prophets and Apostles. Because of the great apostasy, it is members of all other churches that follow man made religions that teach false teachings of God. Like, the Father is so big he fills the universe but so small he can dwell in your heart. Gobbledygoop and nonsense. The Father and Son are glorified resurrected men. And therefore, are not so big and not so small. Such illogical nonsense...The Christian creeds that exist.

Forum List

Back