Nominate me, NO ME, NOOOO MEEEEEE..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
The Republican Candidates need 1237 of the 2472 delegates to get the GOP nomination.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
(rest of the candidates)

split up 2472 x amount of ways, and it gets interesting for front runners as/when the GOP enters the scene..

will the RINOS shove a horn up Donnies butt, or is his 30% favorability liking among Republicans enough to
send him to the general election ?

The Republican Candidates need 1237 of the 2472 delegates to get the GOP nomination.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
(rest of the candidates)

split up 2472 x amount of ways, and it gets interesting for front runners as/when the GOP enters the scene..

will the RINOS shove a horn up Donnies butt, or is his 30% favorability liking among Republicans enough to
Neither. The earlier primaries will force underperfoming candidates to drop out, leaving potential delegates for the others.
I predict Trump's campaign will implode when it becomes clear actual GOP voters will not vote for him.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
(rest of the candidates)

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
(rest of the candidates)

upload_2016-1-20_13-38-8.png

The Rabbi and I agree on this, and, yes, the world did not explode.

But he has the right of it. Many of us in the GOP, a majority, I believe, simply will not accept Trump as our nominee.

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
(rest of the candidates)

Neither. The earlier primaries will force underperfoming candidates to drop out, leaving potential delegates for the others.
I predict Trump's campaign will implode when it becomes clear actual GOP voters will not vote for him.

Cruz and Rubio won't drop out ... if they manage 650 each, game on.

Trump has been coasting along problem free. It's about time he hits a snag.

Forum List

Back