No White Kids Allowed?

I'm just curious, what do all you oppressed white people intend to do about this? You're not actually so foolish as to think the courts will resolve this - why would they? The courts ARE the man, they don't care about you! If you want to break free of the yoke of oppression at the hands of black people, you're going to have to take to the streets and TAKE your rights.

Otherwise you're just bitching and whining that no one is bitching and whining hard enough.

YOU are having a fit that black children are in a club to improve their lot in life. YOU think culture clubs are fine for other cultures.

Yes, you are basically stating that being black is shameful.

:thup:

Did the rocket scientist teach them how to wear their pants correctly?

or how to speak so they can be understood?

Yeup.

Now all we need is for a white rocket scientist to go to the foothills of Kentucky and teach the rednecks how to brush their teeth and bathe properly.

You're not going to find one. Republicans don't waste their time telling their children to become scientists. 6%

528-52.gif

A bunch of black students went to hear a black scientist talk about how he made it in spite of the struggle of racism that comes from white people. And white children would have been comfortable sitting and hearing that?

Conservative whites don't get it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-rise-of-black-republicans-2.html#post2282180

Last edited by a moderator:
The comment section after the article is an interesting read. Here's an example.
posted by : 2bee

I have a child in the Dicken 5th grade class in question. Every single parent of those kids heard the same story of yelling and intimidation by Madison.

Let's start with Lunch Bunch. While it may sound like it's a lunchtime opportunity to help kids academically, tutoring, homework, etc, it's not. Lunch Bunch is a weekly arrangement for ONLY African American kids to have free pizza, the boys go to the gym to play basketball and the girls go to the art room for activities. All non-blacks are forbidden to participate. There has never been communication to parents on the purpose of Lunch Bunch. To the kids, it means that every single week the black kids get a special opportunity for a pizza and basketball party. While Madison may have announced it to the PTO in February, if memory serves me Lunch Bunch started in Dec. The non-black kids at Dicken have been dealing with this discrimination week after week, every week, for 5 months.

On April 26, Madison announced over the school-wide PA system that the Lunch Bunch kids were going on a special field trip. No communication was sent to parents. Ironically some of the African American kids expressed discomfort at this field trip, citing that they felt it was racist. In any event, the black children left on this field trip on April 28 at 12:30pm and returned at 2:30pm. The class in question is a fun class, and frequently do good-natured booing to eachother, such as: no outside recess today b/c it's raining! "Boooooo!" When the black kids returned to class the kids who were left behind booed.

April 29: Madison, upon learning of this, went to the classroom and proceeded to yell at the kids. Yes, YELL. There was no "discussion". Per my son:
"Do you have a problem with me taking children of my race on a special field trip?"
Little Muslim girl, who mustered the courage to speak: "Well, as a matter of fact, I do"
Madison cut her off and loudly yelled: "I SAID DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DID????"
Madison, looking at the white kids: "You kids are LUCKY! YOU DON"T HAVE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU WALKING DOWN THE STREET THINKING YOU'RE GOING TO STEAL SOMETHING!!!"

Stop me when this starts to sound like a meaningful "discussion".

After berating the kids, he left the room. The kids were a mixture of confused, crying, shocked and frightened. The school psychologist heard what happened and ran down to the room to do damage control.

Meaningful discussion, right?

On April 30 he apologized to the class. Still: no communication to parents.

The school board needs to step up and handle this immediately. This should not be playing out in front of 10/11 year olds.

To Lunch Bunch, to special field trips, to Mike Madison and to all who judge others based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character, I say: boooooooooo

Field trip for black students sparks controversy at Ann Arbor elementary school - AnnArbor.com

Not quite my style, but you can be certain that I'll pick up the phone and let that school district know my opinion.

Why do you think they will listen? They are the man - you aint shit to them boy! You're fucking naive if you think you can just call your black oppressors on the phone and get them to stop!

The comment section after the article is an interesting read. Here's an example.

I have a child in the Dicken 5th grade class in question. Every single parent of those kids heard the same story of yelling and intimidation by Madison.

Let's start with Lunch Bunch. While it may sound like it's a lunchtime opportunity to help kids academically, tutoring, homework, etc, it's not. Lunch Bunch is a weekly arrangement for ONLY African American kids to have free pizza, the boys go to the gym to play basketball and the girls go to the art room for activities. All non-blacks are forbidden to participate. There has never been communication to parents on the purpose of Lunch Bunch. To the kids, it means that every single week the black kids get a special opportunity for a pizza and basketball party. While Madison may have announced it to the PTO in February, if memory serves me Lunch Bunch started in Dec. The non-black kids at Dicken have been dealing with this discrimination week after week, every week, for 5 months.

On April 26, Madison announced over the school-wide PA system that the Lunch Bunch kids were going on a special field trip. No communication was sent to parents. Ironically some of the African American kids expressed discomfort at this field trip, citing that they felt it was racist. In any event, the black children left on this field trip on April 28 at 12:30pm and returned at 2:30pm. The class in question is a fun class, and frequently do good-natured booing to eachother, such as: no outside recess today b/c it's raining! "Boooooo!" When the black kids returned to class the kids who were left behind booed.

April 29: Madison, upon learning of this, went to the classroom and proceeded to yell at the kids. Yes, YELL. There was no "discussion". Per my son:
"Do you have a problem with me taking children of my race on a special field trip?"
Little Muslim girl, who mustered the courage to speak: "Well, as a matter of fact, I do"
Madison cut her off and loudly yelled: "I SAID DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DID????"
Madison, looking at the white kids: "You kids are LUCKY! YOU DON"T HAVE PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU WALKING DOWN THE STREET THINKING YOU'RE GOING TO STEAL SOMETHING!!!"

After berating the kids, he left the room. The kids were a mixture of confused, crying, shocked and frightened. The school psychologist heard what happened and ran down to the room to do damage control.

The school board needs to step up and handle this immediately. This should not be playing out in front of 10/11 year olds.

To Lunch Bunch, to special field trips, to Mike Madison and to all who judge others based on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character, I say: boooooooooo

Field trip for black students sparks controversy at Ann Arbor elementary school - AnnArbor.com

Wow. So it wasn't just a "field trip"? My initial reaction was that it was disappointing to the other children, but certainly not damaging. But the "lunch bunch" sounds like it could be. I guess where there's smoke, there's fire.

So why don't you get a bunch of people together and march in the streets?

Because we are not black, we work!:lol:
Because we are not black, so civil disobedience is not in our blood! Nor is rioting and destroying our own neighborhoods in our blood either! :lol:

Ah....that's something that will attract black people to your side.

If this is true, this principal has got to go....a major jerkasaurus.

You want to know how to close the minority gap.

Take everyone out of poverty.

Truth is the major factor on higher achievements on tests (the results that show your education)

Regardless of color, gender, heritage, ethnicity, and national origin.

The kids both white and black score higher that have a stronger economic status.

In other words the rich are better educated than the poor.

You solve the problem of poverty in this country.

You solve the minority achievement gap.

African-American Lunch Bunch?

Sounds like a segregated club and therefore illegal.

I say they keep the name and let some politically active white, Asian, Latino, and Native American's in.

Segregation has been illegal a long time.

It does sound wrong on the face of it.

When you read through the links you discover that it was a club that went to see the rocket scientist speak...a club called the African American Lunch Bunch.

The question that should be asked is do other clubs at the school go on field trips that exclude non-members? If so, then I don't see a real problem here.

Would an all white student club called the Caucasian Sandwich Club even be allowed to be formed?

No it wouldn't.

Exactly.

So why don't you get a bunch of people together and march in the streets?

Because we are not black, we work!:lol:
Because we are not black, so civil disobedience is not in our blood! Nor is rioting and destroying our own neighborhoods in our blood either! :lol:

What? A Zionist who's also a bigot? Well color me surprised!

Who would have thought that those two things would go hand-in-hand? :lol:

Forum List

Back