No real evidence the UFOs are real ??

Such was the implication of your hero O-bamay. The phenomena is more complex than your knee-jerk emotional response would suggest.
Well that made no sense on any level. And Obama never implied that silliness. You filled in the gaps.

Well... if we mean Alien UFOs, as I understand space travel, the vastness of our universe, these Aliens would have to have some serious technology to see any ROI.

As I understand it, the ability to travel into space and get anywhere in any reasonable time requires propulsion technology well beyond what we have today. Further more, let's say that these aliens can travel at a very high rate of speed to come see this planet. Unless they have the ability to travel back in time, their own home planet would experience time at a much greater rate than the aliens making the trek. This means that if the aliens traveled back to their home planet, they would be arriving back at a time well into the future. Unless... they had the ability to travel back in time through some unknown means, worm holes, or other sci-fi tech. Not saying it isn't possible as these aliens could be billions of years older than us and have that technology, but if not, more than likely, it's a one way trip to earth for those aliens.

Well... if we mean Alien UFOs, as I understand space travel, the vastness of our universe, these Aliens would have to have some serious technology to see any ROI.

As I understand it, the ability to travel into space and get anywhere in any reasonable time requires propulsion technology well beyond what we have today. Further more, let's say that these aliens can travel at a very high rate of speed to come see this planet. Unless they have the ability to travel back in time, their own home planet would experience time at a much greater rate than the aliens making the trek. This means that if the aliens traveled back to their home planet, they would be arriving back at a time well into the future. Unless... they had the ability to travel back in time through some unknown means, worm holes, or other sci-fi tech. Not saying it isn't possible as these aliens could be billions of years older than us and have that technology, but if not, more than likely, it's a one way trip to earth for those aliens.
With regard to the idea of time travel, this from another thread here;
There's this Law of physical science to effect that there is a finite amount of energy and matter in this Universe. A sum total of both and while energy could be changed into matter, or matter into energy, the sum total of both is a constant amount.

So let's say you hope into your time traveling spaceship and want to go back just 10 months into the past. And before you hoped in, you had a hamburger sandwich for lunch.

Ten months ago the wheat that became the bun of your burger was seeds on stalks growing in a field in Nebraska. The meat for the hamburger patty was still flesh of the cow grazing in pasture (or feed lot).

Once back ten months in time ...

Is that wheat still grains on the stalks or in your stomach?
Since matter can't be in two places at the same point in time, that 'wheat' is either 'grain on the stalk' or you have some holes in your stomach ~ GI track.

As for the meat patty, is it still part of the flesh of the still alive cow or in your GI track, or digested already in your blood stream/cells? It can only be one of those two places so does the cow now have some holes in it or do you have holes in you?

We could do a similar mind experiment where the aluminum used in the structure of your 'time&space travel machine', which has now gone back to this time in 1944; was part of the structure of a B-17 bomber and question is; does that B-17 bomber now have holes in it for the aluminum in your device, or does your device have the holes?

If your device has the holes, are they in critical parts that have now made your device inoperative?

"Time travel" might be a fun device for science fiction authors to toy with, but if doing realistic science, then "time travel", the "lever pulling, button pushing" sort, is just plain impossible
Post #8 ...

As for your item on space travel, the objects in our atmosphere, UFO/UAP likely are not inter-stellar vessels, but rather the shorter range "run-abouts" of sorts an inter-stellar vessel would carry and use for planetary exploration.

Given how there have been sightings for centuries and references in some of the earliest writings of humans, it's probable "They" have been here all that time, and might have "bases" somewhere about our Solar System, from which these small vessels operate.

If you read the link I just posted earlier today, we have classic performance of rapid acceleration with sudden stops, and near instant right angle turns, and other very high G maneuvers. Implication being we are not dealing with standard Newtonian physics, but possibly some form of gravity manipulation for the propulsion.

Rather than do more copy-paste, see my posts on pages 3 and 4 of this thread on this forum;

We have zero high resolution photos of any kind
. This should be easy as we have advanced satellites and billions of smart phones

We have zero evidence of any alien craft wreckage??

The sensors could have been faulty or off

I don’t know ?? We need real evidence
They have been seen for ages and have finally been identified as Democratic craft from planets outside our solar system that ferry Democrat voters to America. Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024

More informative and technically accurate than what we get from you and some of the weird-ohs posting here.
Even the weird-ohs admit UFOs and UAPs are UNIDENTIFIED except for you. You are beyond weird-oh to delusional.

Even the weird-ohs admit UFOs and UAPs are UNIDENTIFIED except for you. You are beyond weird-oh to delusional.
My position is that some are and some aren't. You need to improve your reading and comprehension skills.

FWIW, I don't believe your religious 'fairy tales' that look to have been planted by the ETs for purpose to manipulate the gullible humans.

Your religious "angels" and "demons" are just different factions of ET/NT that were around long before humans.

My position is that some are and some aren't. You need to improve your reading and comprehension skills.
Well then, what do you mean by some UFO/UAP aren't? By definition, they aren't identified. You end up revealing yourself tho. I'm not the only one here getting it.

As for the rest, it makes you even more kookier and weird-oh.

>>As for your item on space travel, the objects in our atmosphere, UFO/UAP likely are not inter-stellar vessels, but rather the shorter range "run-abouts" of sorts an inter-stellar vessel would carry and use for planetary exploration.

Given how there have been sightings for centuries and references in some of the earliest writings of humans, it's probable "They" have been here all that time, and might have "bases" somewhere about our Solar System, from which these small vessels operate.

If you read the link I just posted earlier today, we have classic performance of rapid acceleration with sudden stops, and near instant right angle turns, and other very high G maneuvers. Implication being we are not dealing with standard Newtonian physics, but possibly some form of gravity manipulation for the propulsion.<<

It's okay if you believe in aliens, but there isn't any hard evidence for them. You were afraid to spit out your beliefs to me, but your logic seems like it's jumping to conclusions.

BTW, I like Pop Mechanics. I just said weird-ohs at Pop Mechanics to get a rise out of you. You should've just said they're a credible source and I would've been fine with that.

Last edited:
Here's another Pop Mechanics article on UFO/UAP. They seem to enjoy publishing this type of trash -- Leaked Government Photo Shows ‘Motionless, Cube-Shaped’ UFO.

photo-2-1-1-1607461060.jpg

"Is the object a research balloon? Probably not, two defense officials tell McMillan. “Pilots who encountered the object described that, unlike a balloon under similar conditions, the object was completely motionless and seemingly unaffected by ambient air currents,” he writes."

It's prolly a mylar Batman balloon.

Then surely you understand the impression held by others that none of them are.
What ??? --- That none of them are "unidentified".

When best science and intel minds claim "not of this Earth", I'm inclined to be open minded enough to consider other possibilities~probabilities. Unlike some whom reflectively reject any and all other explanations.

Well then, what do you mean by some UFO/UAP aren't? By definition, they aren't identified. You end up revealing yourself tho. I'm not the only one here getting it.

As for the rest, it makes you even more kookier and weird-oh.

>>As for your item on space travel, the objects in our atmosphere, UFO/UAP likely are not inter-stellar vessels, but rather the shorter range "run-abouts" of sorts an inter-stellar vessel would carry and use for planetary exploration.

If you read the link I just posted earlier today, we have classic performance of rapid acceleration with sudden stops, and near instant right angle turns, and other very high G maneuvers. Implication being we are not dealing with standard Newtonian physics, but possibly some form of gravity manipulation for the propulsion.<<

It's okay if you believe in aliens, but there isn't any hard evidence for them. You were afraid to spit out your beliefs to me, but your logic seems like it's jumping to conclusions.

BTW, I like Pop Mechanics. I just said weird-ohs at Pop Mechanics to get a rise out of you. You should've just said they're a credible source and I would've been fine with that.
Thing is that when trained and professional pilots, military and civilian, see an aerial phenomenon beyond their knowledge and grasp and report the operating details of such I'm inclined to take their views and opinions over those of keyboard hacking dolts who haven't a clue what they are ranting about.

Especially if those keyboard hacks have religious beliefs that include the Creative Designer~Creator of the Cosmos communicating to it's creations view a burning bush that talks. I'll admit this may be evidence of a sense of humor on the part of the great IT, but all the other dogma bull-droppings wrapped around such make that event and those believing in it the real "weired-ohs" running loose.

According to our science, this Cosmos could be about 13-15 Billion year sold while our Solar System is about 4.5+ Billion and the Earth just a bit less than that. Anyone whom understands planetary formation and exobiology should grasp that there may be many places in the Cosmos, and our galaxy, where worlds formed, life began long before here on Earth, and some probabilities are that such may have evolved to inter-stellar travel ability before humans even appeared on this planet.

Consider that there is even less "hard evidence" for the form of deity and scriptural dogma your signatures lines suggest you believe in, so maybe we could leave it at you believe your fantasy gawd and I believe my fantasy "aliens".

However, I was born into the Catholic church, did the Latin and altar boy thing, once thought about being a priest, but as more science and cosmic wierdness entered my knowledge scope, I realized religions of talking~burning bushes weren't enough, and there was more to this Cosmos/Universe to know and learn.

Apply whatever mis-label you want, but for me it means I haven't closed my mind or options to what is out there.

BTW, I doubt you would have left "Pop-Mechanics is a credible source" rest and been fine with it since in this case it undermines your talking burning bush belief that such is the Creator of the Cosmos speaking to your past prophets.

Here's another Pop Mechanics article on UFO/UAP. They seem to enjoy publishing this type of trash -- Leaked Government Photo Shows ‘Motionless, Cube-Shaped’ UFO.

photo-2-1-1-1607461060.jpg

"Is the object a research balloon? Probably not, two defense officials tell McMillan. “Pilots who encountered the object described that, unlike a balloon under similar conditions, the object was completely motionless and seemingly unaffected by ambient air currents,” he writes."

It's prolly a mylar Batman balloon.
Interesting link/article, but this item 'prolly' is a balloon.

Of it's own doesn't discount or alter the tens of hundreds of thousands of other sightings over the decades which could be other.

But maybe it disproves your Biblical Gawd is real, using the faulty logic you are applying.

Interesting link/article, but this item 'prolly' is a balloon.

Of it's own doesn't discount or alter the tens of hundreds of thousands of other sightings over the decades which could be other.

But maybe it disproves your Biblical Gawd is real, using the faulty logic you are applying.
Finding aliens or life outside of Earth would mean the Bible/God was wrong. However, the atheist scientists discovered the fine tuning parameters while studying the big bang which means aliens can't happen. We still don't know why they are in place. Science backs up the Bible.

Finding aliens or life outside of Earth would mean the Bible/God was wrong. However, the atheist scientists discovered the fine tuning parameters while studying the big bang which means aliens can't happen. We still don't know why they are in place. Science backs up the Bible.
Please don't hijack another thread and troll it with your creation "science".

Please don't hijack another thread and troll it with your creation "science".
So now you believe in UFO/UAP and aliens???!!!???!!! Or are you just hoping and wishing that we'll find some kind of life, even algae, somewhere else in the universe?

You libs need to make up your minds. Is the universe and Earth all that was and all that there will ever be? Your answer better be yes, or else you got some 'splanin to do lol. If true, then evolution would've produced life somewhere else besides Earth but there is no evidence for it whatsoever. What got me was it was YOUR atheist scientists who discovered the fine tuning parameters.

fine_tuning.jpg

I couldn't make this up in my wildest universe/Earth scenarios.

Forum List

Back