No Mr President, both sides were not equal

You've complete sold your soul.

These people are not American Patriots, and the world you build with them, if you get your way, will be the one I have predicted for you, not the one you dream of.

MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg

The left are looking more and more like ISIS.
Driving a car into a crowd is an ISIS tactic

And pulling back the police so that your larger mob can attack your political enemies is a nazi brown shirt tactic.

I don't support the driver.

YOu support antifa.

The world you build with them, if you get your way, will be a Hell.

I saw hundreds of your buddies marching in a torchlight parade in true Nazi fashion
Chanting Jews will not replace us

That is what our President claims were a few bad apples

A few hundred is a few bad apples, in a nation of 300 million.

Who cares what they had to say?

Nothing I have ever said, has given you any justification for calling those nazis my friends.

You are being an utter asshole.

Our president supported those few hundred
He supported those willing to march alongside Nazis and klan members

Called them...... good people

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

Antifa are partriots?

You always side with criminals, don't you?

hamburg-germany-02nd-june-2016-firefighters-extinguish-burning-cars-G2PPG8.jpg

Antifa had not place attempting to shut down a legally arranged protest. They can have their own permits if they want, but I doubt they could do anything while being non-violent.

I guess I agree, one side had a permit, the other simply did not.
It's true we shouldn't have been there

Counter protesters can be there, they just can't try to shut down a legal protest with violence, or inhibit the protest in any way except trying to yell louder than those at said event.

I say stay away. Let them say what they want to say. Give them no attention. The white racists feel like they scored a victory the other day. If no one was there they would have been bummed out.

Rally organizer: 'President let a Jew steal his daughter' | Daily Mail Online

• But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'I think a lot more people are going to die before we're done here,' he said
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'
  • Trump doubled down on a claim there was bigotry on both sides during Charlottesville incident during a press conference at his Tower on Tuesday

I prefer ignoring them as well but some people can't do that. as long as they do it peacefully I have no quarrel with it.

And I still find it comical that people think Trump has Nazi sympathies with a Jewish Son in law, and a daughter that converted.

One side was Nazis, skinheads, klan members and white supremacists

The other side was American Patriots

Antifa are partriots?

Antifa had not place attempting to shut down a legally arranged protest. They can have their own permits if they want, but I doubt they could do anything while being non-violent.

Counter protesters can be there, they just can't try to shut down a legal protest with violence, or inhibit the protest in any way except trying to yell louder than those at said event.

I say stay away. Let them say what they want to say. Give them no attention. The white racists feel like they scored a victory the other day. If no one was there they would have been bummed out.

• But white nationlaist Cantwell said he considered the rally a win for his side
  • 'People die every day. The fact that nobody on our side died... (and) none of our people killed anyone unjustly, I think is a plus for us'
  • Trump doubled down on a claim there was bigotry on both sides during Charlottesville incident during a press conference at his Tower on Tuesday

I prefer ignoring them as well but some people can't do that. as long as they do it peacefully I have no quarrel with it.

And I still find it comical that people think Trump has Nazi sympathies with a Jewish Son in law, and a daughter that converted.

I think Trump defends their right to be racist and he has his own racist feelings. He wants their votes and they were the key to him winning.

Just because you have a Jew in the family doesn't mean you aren't a racist. It isn't like he can tell his daughter who to marry. And who knows what's going on there. Trump very well might fuck his daughter more than Jared does.

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

Read more: 6 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka

I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

He said that???

Antifa are partriots?

I think Trump defends their right to be racist and he has his own racist feelings. He wants their votes and they were the key to him winning.

Just because you have a Jew in the family doesn't mean you aren't a racist. It isn't like he can tell his daughter who to marry. And who knows what's going on there. Trump very well might fuck his daughter more than Jared does.

When asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things, Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].”

Read more: 6 Creepy Things Donald Trump Has Said About Ivanka

I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….

“Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?”

He said that???

I don't see any evidence of him being a racist. He doesn't like illegal immigrants, that's about as close as you get. He doesn't say bad things about blacks, jews, asians or any other minority. At worst he gets carried away with illegals and does some borderline crap with respect to hispanics.

The main thing we have learned about Trump is he has no filter unless he really really tries to prevent himself from talking off the cuff.

Creepy? Yes. Actually meaning anything? No.

He's a Cad, just a less well polished cad than Bill Clinton.

You guys throw "racist" around to the point it no longer has meaning...

you guys feel the courage to stand up and not be ashamed that you are racist. Trump has emboldened you. It won't last long.
You sound like an absolute fucking moron.

Your partisan HACK double standard is so THICK you could cut it with a knife.

You are pathetic and disgusting... all of you.

Civil rights protestors were patriots too

Conservatives mocked them as commies, race baiter and subversives.

Just like today

Who do you think you're talking to? The KKK and the sentiments that they embody have been ingredients in the right-wing white male Kool-Aid for a long time. Arguably, conservatives have done nothing to label them as the terrorist they are and seem to share a lot of their racist agendas.

A dumb fuck?

They are actual racists, not the "if you oppose all progressive policies you are a racist" racists.

They have been hiding in their houses, polishing their weapons, and basically have been has beens for about 30 years now. All of sudden you idiots are giving them play, and allowing them to go the "poor poor us" route. Ignoring them works far far better.
Go ahead and ignore them if you want to, nobody is stopping you. As for me, I'm going to keep my eyes on them AND you.

Is that a threat, you keyboard commando twat?
No, its a promise. I'm watching you as close as I watch your friends in the KKK.
By the way, I can still see in your avatar that you're wearing your white sheet without the hood. Why don't you wash it? Yer dirty bahs-turd.

So Gandalf the White is a Nazi now?

Moron.
Oh...I thought it was ewe. He does look kind of sheepish in that outfit. Besides he was a former gray coat who switched to a pointed hoodlike hat. and white sheet.

A dumb fuck?

They are actual racists, not the "if you oppose all progressive policies you are a racist" racists.

They have been hiding in their houses, polishing their weapons, and basically have been has beens for about 30 years now. All of sudden you idiots are giving them play, and allowing them to go the "poor poor us" route. Ignoring them works far far better.
Go ahead and ignore them if you want to, nobody is stopping you. As for me, I'm going to keep my eyes on them AND you.

No, its a promise. I'm watching you as close as I watch your friends in the KKK.
By the way, I can still see in your avatar that you're wearing your white sheet without the hood. Why don't you wash it? Yer dirty bahs-turd.

Moron.
Oh...I thought it was ewe. He does look kind of sheepish in that outfit. Besides he was a former gray coat who switched to a pointed hoodlike hat. and white sheet.

Um. No.

Actually only Gandalf the Grey wore the hat, Gandalf the white didn't.

Moron.

Um. No.

Actually only Gandalf the Grey wore the hat, Gandalf the white didn't.
Ok... so i mistook a pointed head for a hat...heh heh heh

You guys throw "racist" around to the point it no longer has meaning...

you guys feel the courage to stand up and not be ashamed that you are racist. Trump has emboldened you. It won't last long.
You sound like an absolute fucking moron.

Your partisan HACK double standard is so THICK you could cut it with a knife.

You are pathetic and disgusting... all of you.

I agree with the white nationalists Trump is a loser for turning his daughter over to a JEW. LOL.

These are the people Trump defended. LOL

Liberals. No stupid not ANTIFA

Antifa is a far-left militant political movement of autonomous, self-described anti-fascist groups in the United States.The term is loosely used to refer to anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobia, as well as anarchist and anti-capitalist groups. Unlike the traditional left, the over-riding aim of self-described Antifa groups is to oppose fascism. These groups are usually anti-government and anti-capitalist, and their methodologies are often perceived as more closely aligned with anarchists than the mainstream left.

They are the flip side of the coin with the white nationalists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Antifa's are but not us normal liberals.

Likewise, normal conservatives are not white nationalists. These are two extremist groups that embrace violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump has become the God for his base. No matter what he says or does, his voting block continue to support him.

Donald Trump is neither a Democract or a Republican. Well, he was a Democract just few years ago.
But he became a Republican to run for the office.
While Trump may not be the most popular guy, he does not need to be. His competitors are much less than popular than Trump.

Data shows clear indication that he would win again and his base would not vote for anyone in the future if he or she is not a Donald Trump supporter.

You think McCain would ever win again?

Here is how Trump and Hillary compare:

Here is Callitme.com review for Hillary

World's first peer-reviewed online network | Callitme

Here is Callitme review for Trump
World's first peer-reviewed online network | Callitme
I seriously don't think he will be re elected and for a million reasons. One big one is that he didn't repeal Obamacare. I know I know, it's never his fault.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

3:01 PM - Nov 8, 2013

Actually the Marxist and Fascist have a lot in common. Both are dangerous fanatics. Both want ruthless government control. Both have murdered millions. The problem is that the Democrats are dangerous far left wing extremist. The Republicans are just mainstream middle class people who want a decent culture and low tax rates.

Trump had a choice between the Nazis and the Patriots

He said...... I can't choose they both look the same to me

Forum List

Back