No more Gypsy Moths!

A new common name for Lymantria dispar, spongy moth, replaced the prior name of this insect, gypsy moth, in 2022. This change was necessary because the word 'gypsy' is an ethnic slur and the former common name equated people with insects.

You just can't make this shit up.....Clown World. :eusa_wall:
How silly…

A new common name for Lymantria dispar, spongy moth, replaced the prior name of this insect, gypsy moth, in 2022. This change was necessary because the word 'gypsy' is an ethnic slur and the former common name equated people with insects.

Which is not completely untrue in their case...but more like roaches.

The Indian Corn is next!

Which is not completely untrue in their case...but more like roaches.
LOL....You can still see the rotted/rusted remains of a Gypsy caravan that was burned-out by town citizens back in the 20s in my town.

I don't know what they did but they got burned-out and loaded on a train passenger car under guard and sent out of town toward DC.

LOL....You can still see the rotted/rusted remains of a Gypsy caravan that was burned-out by town citizens back in the 20s in my town.

I don't know what they did but they got burned-out and loaded on a train passenger car under guard and sent out of town toward DC.
Probably did what they always do...robbed, stabbed, or swindled someone out of something.

Just another reason for no "forgiveness", any vestige of dems should be removed from all .gov agencies when we take it all back.

You could call it The Great Dem Cleansing. Make them howl.
I love it! Reeducation centers will be a big business.

Probably did what they always do...robbed, stabbed, or swindled someone out of something.
The only reason I learned of it was because I "found" the remains while metal detecting, the area was also a Yankee supply depot during the CW and at first I thought it might had been a part of that but what I was finding in the rubble was post-CW.

I asked around and found out the story......My Mom also remembered her parents talking about it, she was born in '33 though.

When was the last time anyone ever seen a real life gypsy? (Besides cher)

For me it was like 1977 in Winona Minnesota

Forum List

Back