No More CHINA Virus.

How, precisely, would that work?

Simple. If you are a government official and you use a racist term like "China Virus", you don't have a job anymore.

Only leftist people like you would call a real virus that ORIGINATED in China as racist. It is variously called Wuhan Virus (the ground zero) China virus (the nation it originated) COVID-19 (the medical name)

There is nothing racist about it!

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

So..Chinese Virus sounds ok to me.

Good move by Biden. And by the way, Trump did not close the border with China.
He only said that he did, but planes from China continued to land at LAX. I wondered about that because Trump does business in China and did not want to chance his clothing line being tossed out. The guy simply cannot be believed because it's all about Trump.

Simple. If you are a government official and you use a racist term like "China Virus", you don't have a job anymore.
Oh, so the former KKK sympathizer & Chief is deciding what's racist and what's not these days eh ???? Is old JB virtue signaling yet again or is it just good ole pure race baiting in it's truest form ??? I think it's a little bit of both with a hint of hate in his decrepit old heart for anything American now.
KKK sympathizer? Did you think that up all by yourself? I believe that Trump is a KKK sympathizer now, just as he is a white supremacist and qanon and po boy sympathizer. Any anti-democracy group that supports Trump is his baby.
"Stand back and be ready" for what? An insurrection? Nah

Biden signed yet another EO (when he can find his pen) that nobody can say China Virus anymore.

He only said that he did, but planes from China continued to land at LAX. I wondered about that because Trump does business in China and did not want to chance his clothing line being tossed out. The guy simply cannot be believed because it's all about Trump.
We don’t have a border with China. He shut down travel from Chinese nationals. Obviously US citizens were allowed to return.

Have a link to any Trump clothing currently made in China?

Oh, so the former KKK sympathizer & Chief is deciding what's racist and what's not these days eh ???? Is old JB virtue signaling yet again or is it just good ole pure race baiting in it's truest form ??? I think it's a little bit of both with a hint of hate in his decrepit old heart for anything American now.
KKK sympathizer? Did you think that up all by yourself? I believe that Trump is a KKK sympathizer now, just as he is a white supremacist and qanon and po boy sympathizer. Any anti-democracy group that supports Trump is his baby.
President Trump never gave a eulogy for a klansman, didn’t have a racist mentors like Joe did. Nor did President Trump put on a sham trial and accuse a black man of sexual assault without any evidence.
image.jpg

President Trump never gave a eulogy for a klansman, didn’t have a racist mentors like Joe did. Nor did President Trump put on a sham trial and accuse a black man of sexual assault without any evidence.
image.jpg
Little Stevie Miller is indeed a racist mentor. Actually, Miller is THEE racist mentor that Trump relies on.

Free speech is next to go
Of course, free speech is “racist”.
It can be racist but agree or disagree with that subject it's free speech and it's protected.
Protected unless it is used to incite a riot or incite violence, in which case infiltration is in the cards.
If that's true why didn't the mayor of Seattle get prosecuted for the summer of love riots that destroyed local businesses.

The word “China” is now racist?
With JB and the Democrat's everything is racist. His famous bullcrap was when he said "they want to put y'all back in chains". The crats feed at the racist troff daily, it's their (the white libs), favorite go to weapon, otherwise to use against other white's that they hate even when it doesn't apply.

We don’t have a border with China. He shut down travel from Chinese nationals. Obviously US citizens were allowed to return.

Have a link to any Trump clothing currently made in China?
[/QUOTE

Donald Trump Once Again Blasted for Having Products Made ...

popculture.com › trending › news › donald-trump-chin...

Aug 11, 2020 — Donald Trump has been vocal in his thoughts about products ... his Trump campaign merchandise (hats, mugs, clothes) made in China and ...

Buy American? Trump makes over $1 million from store ...

www.cnbc.com › 2020/08/07 › buy-american-trump-mak...

Aug 7, 2020 — President Donald Trump has made over $1 million from an online store ... Yet, at least another 180 items that CNBC reviewed are labeled as having ... from U.S. companies instead of from foreign countries such as China.

Free speech is next to go
Of course, free speech is “racist”.
It can be racist but agree or disagree with that subject it's free speech and it's protected.
Protected unless it is used to incite a riot or incite violence, in which case infiltration is in the cards.
If that's true why didn't the mayor of Seattle get prosecuted for the summer of love riots that destroyed local businesses.
If that is the case, then Trump should be arrested for the insurrection, yes?
You are soo concerned about local business? Local business took in on the chin for 2 weeks before the inauguration because of the mob insurrection and lost a big chance to recover some of their losses. The mob never considered this, did they.
They just thought that everything would be just hunky-dunky and life for them would just move on. Cowards and now jail-birds with first-class felonies hanging around their necks with no hope for jobs.

Forum List

Back