NO MONEY to Sanctuary Cities/States/Counties

Trump has threatened to withhold aid money to governments that have sanctuary policies for illegal aliens. Good.

And together with that, the leaders of these traitorous governments should be arrested. Convicting them should be easy, since they signed their names to these illegal sanctuary policies, by actually passing laws to shield illegal aliens from detection, and conceal them.

Slam dunk.

Not a slam dunk. EVERYTHING has a price and all that glitters is not gold.

In 1997 local sheriffs went to the United States Supreme Court, refusing to enforce the Brady Bill background check. The United States Supreme Court agreed. States cannot be compelled to enforce unconstitutional laws. When undocumented foreigners had to defend their position, the local governments went to court citing the same law that protected gun owners.

Today, there are hundreds of "Second Amendment Sanctuary Cities" popping up all over America. They know that Red Flag Laws are coming and Biden has already told the American people he's coming for their guns. The gun owners are counting on the law protecting sanctuary that was established in 1997 to keep state and local governments from coming into towns to take the guns from the people. You are advocating taking that leverage away. Once you do, your state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc. regardless of how tyrannical. Forewarned is forearmed.
I'm not advocating anything about guns. Nor am I advocating that "
state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc."

I am advocating that everyone abide by federal law (including lawbreaking leaders of illegal sanctuary cities) >>

US Code 8, Section 1324

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)
Any person who—

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

v)(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or

(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,

shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

The sanctuary city violators are serious criminals. In the case of those whose sanctuary granting resulted in the death of innocent people, those responsible sanctuary mayors, city councilmen, or whatever, could receive the death penalty. Read the statute. >>

Trump choses which laws to enforce when it suits him, why not states?

Trump has gone to court to not enforce, get threatened by Senate override...

Good at giving it but can't take it...

What laws are those? Obama already let the cat out of the bag by not enforcing federal drug laws

Rich boy crimes are generally OK

Are they illegal?

What makes you"legal?" You hate the Constitution and the foundational principles upon which this nation was built. You're not even an American.

Refusing to cooperate with immigration officials is not harboring anyone. No one is going to jail for anything.
It's a clear violation of 1324, and whether they go to jail is not your call, is it ? :biggrin:

And it's not just refusing to cooperate. It's also ACTIVELY shielding, by passing laws to keep the aliens intact.

It is not a clear violation. My position is sustained by the fact the federal government has never brought a case. Obviously they agree with me. States and local governments are not required to enforce immigration laws. They don't have to investigate anyone's immigration status.

Trump likes throwing his weight around. Yet even he could not over - rule that United States Supreme Court holding I cited earlier. The legal principle you're discussing is called the anti-commandeering doctrine.

From your own link burrito breath, under current law....

under current law....

under current law....

under current law....

Not only would enforcing current law cost taxpayers, it would also burden the economy. Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent

Read more: The Budgetary and Economic Costs of Addressing Unauthorized Immigration: Alternative Strategies - AAF
Follow us: @AAF on Twittery

I suppose it is better to have burrito breath than shit breath - which is what you have. Under current law (which has been cited to you) the government cannot do what you want. There is no evidence that what you say would work out the way you want. You presuppose that if you deport foreigners that a job automatically exists for an American. The reality is the job may no longer exist as once you make a business unprofitable, they go to another country.

Besides that, any American that wants to work can find a job. Thank God, protectionist put me on ignore so that we don't have to rehash this again, but if Americans don't apply for a job, they don't get it. It's that simple. I offer gigs. Most of the time Americans, especially white Americans, do not even bother to apply. But, when they are hired and they don't show up for a job - then you have some damn hard choices to make. I mean, here I am with four laborers and cement trucks show up and the six American guys aren't there. We can't turn the trucks back - well we can, but I'd be charged for the cement. So, we run down to the strip mall where day laborers are milling about and pick up six of them there. Now, that puts me "in the business" as protectionist calls it. What an absolute load of horseshit! I can't miss a deadline and reschedule just because Americans don't want to show up to work. What do you tell the customer? I'm supposed to lose my ass because an American don't show up for work?

And your math doesn't add up. So, an American gets a job that a foreigner had. If the guy somehow miraculously holds onto the job, he stills stays at home which means that a landlord isn't renting a house or apartment. Vacancies drive down the value of housing, which impacts the wealth of our nation. You simply don't understand how wealth is created and how imperative it is to clean up our own culture. Looking at one side of an accounting ledger, calling people names, and scapegoating foreigners over your own shortcomings is an immature and unrealistic way to do business. Denying what the law says won't get you where you want to go either.

Quit
Refusing to cooperate with immigration officials is not harboring anyone. No one is going to jail for anything.
It's a clear violation of 1324, and whether they go to jail is not your call, is it ? :biggrin:

And it's not just refusing to cooperate. It's also ACTIVELY shielding, by passing laws to keep the aliens intact.

It is not a clear violation. My position is sustained by the fact the federal government has never brought a case. Obviously they agree with me. States and local governments are not required to enforce immigration laws. They don't have to investigate anyone's immigration status.

Trump likes throwing his weight around. Yet even he could not over - rule that United States Supreme Court holding I cited earlier. The legal principle you're discussing is called the anti-commandeering doctrine.

under current law....

under current law....

under current law....

Not only would enforcing current law cost taxpayers, it would also burden the economy. Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent

Read more: The Budgetary and Economic Costs of Addressing Unauthorized Immigration: Alternative Strategies - AAF

I suppose it is better to have burrito breath than shit breath - which is what you have. Under current law (which has been cited to you) the government cannot do what you want. There is no evidence that what you say would work out the way you want. You presuppose that if you deport foreigners that a job automatically exists for an American. The reality is the job may no longer exist as once you make a business unprofitable, they go to another country.

Besides that, any American that wants to work can find a job. Thank God, protectionist put me on ignore so that we don't have to rehash this again, but if Americans don't apply for a job, they don't get it. It's that simple. I offer gigs. Most of the time Americans, especially white Americans, do not even bother to apply. But, when they are hired and they don't show up for a job - then you have some damn hard choices to make. I mean, here I am with four laborers and cement trucks show up and the six American guys aren't there. We can't turn the trucks back - well we can, but I'd be charged for the cement. So, we run down to the strip mall where day laborers are milling about and pick up six of them there. Now, that puts me "in the business" as protectionist calls it. What an absolute load of horseshit! I can't miss a deadline and reschedule just because Americans don't want to show up to work. What do you tell the customer? I'm supposed to lose my ass because an American don't show up for work?

And your math doesn't add up. So, an American gets a job that a foreigner had. If the guy somehow miraculously holds onto the job, he stills stays at home which means that a landlord isn't renting a house or apartment. Vacancies drive down the value of housing, which impacts the wealth of our nation. You simply don't understand how wealth is created and how imperative it is to clean up our own culture. Looking at one side of an accounting ledger, calling people names, and scapegoating foreigners over your own shortcomings is an immature and unrealistic way to do business. Denying what the law says won't get you where you want to go either.

Quit your crying not my fault you refuse to read your own links

Follow us: @AAF on Twitter

Trump has threatened to withhold aid money to governments that have sanctuary policies for illegal aliens. Good.

And together with that, the leaders of these traitorous governments should be arrested. Convicting them should be easy, since they signed their names to these illegal sanctuary policies, by actually passing laws to shield illegal aliens from detection, and conceal them.

Slam dunk.

In 1997 local sheriffs went to the United States Supreme Court, refusing to enforce the Brady Bill background check. The United States Supreme Court agreed. States cannot be compelled to enforce unconstitutional laws. When undocumented foreigners had to defend their position, the local governments went to court citing the same law that protected gun owners.

Today, there are hundreds of "Second Amendment Sanctuary Cities" popping up all over America. They know that Red Flag Laws are coming and Biden has already told the American people he's coming for their guns. The gun owners are counting on the law protecting sanctuary that was established in 1997 to keep state and local governments from coming into towns to take the guns from the people. You are advocating taking that leverage away. Once you do, your state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc. regardless of how tyrannical. Forewarned is forearmed.
state and local governments must, by law, enforce federal laws, Executive Orders, etc."

I am advocating that everyone abide by federal law (including lawbreaking leaders of illegal sanctuary cities) >>

US Code 8, Section 1324

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)
Any person who—

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;

(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii), (iii), (iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;

(iii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) during and in relation to which the person causes serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of title 18) to, or places in jeopardy the life of, any person, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and

(iv) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

The sanctuary city violators are serious criminals. In the case of those whose sanctuary granting resulted in the death of innocent people, those responsible sanctuary mayors, city councilmen, or whatever, could receive the death penalty. Read the statute. >>

What laws are those? Obama already let the cat out of the bag by not enforcing federal drug laws

Are they illegal?

What makes you"legal?" You hate the Constitution and the foundational principles upon which this nation was built. You're not even an American.

You are posting all over the place taco, quit your bitching .

Slam dunk.

US Code 8, Section 1324

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A)
Any person who—

Are they illegal?

You are posting all over the place taco, quit your bitching .

You're the one bitching shit eater. I can explain this stuff to you. I simply cannot understand it for you.

Since you know so much about economics, school the class today. Explain how Donald Trump lowered unemployment without mass deportations.

I know that most of you drunk ass, drug addicted, lazy asses that spend your whole day on the Internet do not apply for jobs and once you get them, you don't want to work and then your blame foreigners because the average American is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Well you've race bashed whites, and now you're bashing Americans. You are a piece of work. They don't need to get a job. YOU need to get a shrink.

I haven't bashed ANYONE. I can tell you the truth, of which you and really stupid people that live on the Internet and scapegoat others for their own shortcomings try to make each other believe. That is why you cannot have a civil discussion without false allegations and straw man arguments you pull out of your ass because the truth would make you sweat bullets.

You are here, every day to the tune of 35,000 + posts. It's time you could have donated to help people who think like you and believe in what you believe in, but could use a helping hand. The time it's taken you to argue over immigration and attempt to justify unconstitutional laws is time you can never get back. I'm going to get one thing through that hate-mongering thick skull of yours. I'm forced to protect the Rights of undocumented foreigners in order to protect my own Rights as the 14th Amendment gives EVERYBODY the "equal protection of the laws."

BEFORE that B.S. amendment, being a citizen meant something and we regulated ourselves and our economy without the POLICE STATE and the surveillance society that dumb fucks like you want to promote. So, you can try to have your little fun with calling me names, making shit up, saying things anonymously that you don't have the balls to say to my face and the ONLY thing you'll end up proving is that my assessment of you and the people who think like you fit my earlier description. You are only arguing against facts that YOU are helping to establish as being true.

I got the balls to say it to your face, burrito breath, tell us your address.

PM me. Challenge accepted
Waiting taco breath

I don't need to respond to a chickenshit that talks trash anonymously and doesn't say it in face to face encounters. Grow up; get yourself a job and learn how to respect those with more knowledge and experience than you.

I am retired you fuck head ..

So again tell us how you want a billion illegals in here

People cannot be illegal you thundering idiot. As a matter of fact, however, I am not in favor of foreigners being here. I'd shut down all applications for citizenship until Congress resolved the issue. Just because people disagree with your proposed solution does not mean they are "in the business of being against you." You are a moron and a chickenshit that called me out, but I saw no PM from you to shore up the deal.

If you're retired and issuing challenges, you should not let your fifty caliber mouth write a check your BB sized brain can't cash. The problem you have with foreigners is going to get exponentially worse because you do not understand the issue and what you say is juvenile and embarrassing. Americans have sunk so low in their ability to communicate that those like you are little more than primates. Add that to the low level IQ hacks like protectionist and this country is pretty much screwed.

Of course they can be illegal you bumbling fool, hence the name.

Get in the back of the line an immigrant to the USA legally.

You continue to show your stupidity. Entering the United States without papers is in Title 8 of the United States Code. That is NOT the Criminal Code. The Criminal Code is Title 18. Second to that, it is NOT called illegal or even unlawful entry; the statute is IMPROPER ENTRY.

Continuing on, Congress attempted to change the statute to read Unlawful Entry. The bill failed.

I could keep giving you the beat down, but I think you only enjoy it. It's like you're a glutton for punishment.

You stupid fuck I posted a link from your own link..

You posted a link from my link. My link was to show what the law says. I don't have to agree with everything speculators say. So, if another link says something you like, it's manna from Heaven, but if it contradicts what you believe I'm a fucking illegal Mexican???? What the Hell are you? Like 10? And you call me names. Whatafucknmoron.
Your link defutes what you say needle dick, what the fuck you think you could fool me?

under current law....

under current law....

under current law....

Well why don't you pay them $20 bucks an hour you will get a 199 white guys applying for the job instead of just 6 people.

You admitting your exploiting brown people

I know that most of you drunk ass, drug addicted, lazy asses that spend your whole day on the Internet do not apply for jobs and once you get them, you don't want to work and then your blame foreigners because the average American is as worthless as tits on a boar hog.
Well you've race bashed whites, and now you're bashing Americans. You are a piece of work. They don't need to get a job. YOU need to get a shrink.

I haven't bashed ANYONE. I can tell you the truth, of which you and really stupid people that live on the Internet and scapegoat others for their own shortcomings try to make each other believe. That is why you cannot have a civil discussion without false allegations and straw man arguments you pull out of your ass because the truth would make you sweat bullets.

You are here, every day to the tune of 35,000 + posts. It's time you could have donated to help people who think like you and believe in what you believe in, but could use a helping hand. The time it's taken you to argue over immigration and attempt to justify unconstitutional laws is time you can never get back. I'm going to get one thing through that hate-mongering thick skull of yours. I'm forced to protect the Rights of undocumented foreigners in order to protect my own Rights as the 14th Amendment gives EVERYBODY the "equal protection of the laws."

BEFORE that B.S. amendment, being a citizen meant something and we regulated ourselves and our economy without the POLICE STATE and the surveillance society that dumb fucks like you want to promote. So, you can try to have your little fun with calling me names, making shit up, saying things anonymously that you don't have the balls to say to my face and the ONLY thing you'll end up proving is that my assessment of you and the people who think like you fit my earlier description. You are only arguing against facts that YOU are helping to establish as being true.

I got the balls to say it to your face, burrito breath, tell us your address.

PM me. Challenge accepted
Waiting taco breath

I don't need to respond to a chickenshit that talks trash anonymously and doesn't say it in face to face encounters. Grow up; get yourself a job and learn how to respect those with more knowledge and experience than you.

I am retired you fuck head ..

So again tell us how you want a billion illegals in here

People cannot be illegal you thundering idiot. As a matter of fact, however, I am not in favor of foreigners being here. I'd shut down all applications for citizenship until Congress resolved the issue. Just because people disagree with your proposed solution does not mean they are "in the business of being against you." You are a moron and a chickenshit that called me out, but I saw no PM from you to shore up the deal.

If you're retired and issuing challenges, you should not let your fifty caliber mouth write a check your BB sized brain can't cash. The problem you have with foreigners is going to get exponentially worse because you do not understand the issue and what you say is juvenile and embarrassing. Americans have sunk so low in their ability to communicate that those like you are little more than primates. Add that to the low level IQ hacks like protectionist and this country is pretty much screwed.

Of course they can be illegal you bumbling fool, hence the name.

Get in the back of the line an immigrant to the USA legally.

You continue to show your stupidity. Entering the United States without papers is in Title 8 of the United States Code. That is NOT the Criminal Code. The Criminal Code is Title 18. Second to that, it is NOT called illegal or even unlawful entry; the statute is IMPROPER ENTRY.

Continuing on, Congress attempted to change the statute to read Unlawful Entry. The bill failed.

I could keep giving you the beat down, but I think you only enjoy it. It's like you're a glutton for punishment.

You stupid fuck I posted a link from your own link..

You posted a link from my link. My link was to show what the law says. I don't have to agree with everything speculators say. So, if another link says something you like, it's manna from Heaven, but if it contradicts what you believe I'm a fucking illegal Mexican???? What the Hell are you? Like 10? And you call me names. Whatafucknmoron.
Your link defutes what you say needle dick, what the fuck you think you could fool me?

My link does no such thing shit eater. defutes??? You are an illiterate dumb ass. No, my link proves my point. You searched for anything that would support your preconceived notion. That is what is called bias confirmation. Remember when you find all those articles written by people, but commenting on subject matter out of their sphere of expertise, it is of questionable value. You are a bigot. That is why you cannot rationally and honestly look at the ledger sheet. So, the foreigners "cost" us X number of dollars. There is the OTHER SIDE of the ledger sheet. It's what they produce and what they generate in terms of wealth.

The answer is still the same. Clean up your own culture, employers hire Americans, and your perceived problem disappears without the interference of Uncle Scam.

under current law....

under current law....

under current law....

Well why don't you pay them $20 bucks an hour you will get a 199 white guys applying for the job instead of just 6 people.

You admitting your exploiting brown people

That shows what a stupid son of a bitch you are. NO job among white employers pays laborers more than $16 an hour here. I sometimes offer gigs to low income and elderly people on fixed incomes. And still, when possible, I do not pay less than $22 an hour for ANY job. The guy that cuts my grass makes that. Come work with me for a day. Try paying what I do and this is part of a ministry (I don't make any money; the objective is to give white Americans that are locked out of the system a second chance.) Since we service those in need, they cannot pay the $980 an hour a plumber charges for a skill set he learned in sic months or so. So, because I help the poor keep their houses and not live in shacks (and donate my personal time) I'm in the business of .... ??? You are a fucking idiot and the only reason we're having this conversation is to watch you have a melt down and disappear like that lying sack of shit protectionist.

If either of you were worth a mouthful of spit, you'd be working to help me find people that needed a second chance and willing to work for it. Easier to play the victim card and blame others for your failures. You make me want to vomit.

When states declare themselves sanctuaries, they weaken their citizens security, and I'm pretty sure they are all charged with providing for their citizens security. No state knows who these illegal aliens are and a great many of them are criminals. Citizens are taxed to support these IAs. Citizens end up paying for their housing, healthcare and education. Citizens have their wages decreased or jobs lost because of the oversupply of labor IAs create. Cities are overcrowded (a big factor in the spread of COVID19) and our infrastructure is degraded by IAs. Our citizens die, are raped and are addicted to drugs at the hands of IAs. They steal the manual labor jobs that should be going to our kids who don't qualify for higher positions. Many times our legal system gives them a pass and this offends most law abiding citizens. And we do this against our countrymen for what? So some big companies can have cheap, obedient labor. The whole thing is bullshit and when a sanctuary city encourages it they're bullshit too. Think of government like you think of your family. Would you throw your kid out in favor of an IA just because they're better at mowing the yard, cleaning the house or babysitting? The truth of the matter is, sanctuary cities are evil and un American. I would love to see SC leaders go to jail. After all they are breaking the law of the land.
I agree with 90% of your spot on thoughts here. Only exception would be, I don't see illegal aliens as "better at mowing the yard, cleaning the house or babysitting". Hard to imagine them babysitting, when they don't even speak English, and make no effort to learn. Besides that, I wouldn't want lawbreakers watching my kids.

1. Clear violation. Few violations are more clear. As for the fed govt bringing a case or not, you show no evidence here of that. You think we're just going to take your word for it ? :laugh: And just hypothetically, even if the feds had not brought a case, that would have no bearing. Every case that has been brought, at one time, had never been brought. Cases are made by how correct they are, not by their past records.Duh!

2. You keep repeating what I've already responded to and eliminated. AGAIN (for the 20th time) States and local governments are required to ABIDE BY immigration laws. They cannot conceal, harbor, shield illegal aliens, period, which is precisely what they're doing with sanctuary law.

Last edited:
Suburban voters are moving against Republicans. There will be no Operation censored 2.
When it happens nobody will even notice that you said it wouldn't. -just like Democrats said it will never happen in 1953 (Adlai Stevenson). It happened, big time in 1954, and it's one of the prime reasons Eisenhower got re-elected in 1956. Listening, Joe Biden ? :biggrin:

Last edited:
When states declare themselves sanctuaries, they weaken their citizens security, and I'm pretty sure they are all charged with providing for their citizens security. No state knows who these illegal aliens are and a great many of them are criminals. Citizens are taxed to support these IAs. Citizens end up paying for their housing, healthcare and education. Citizens have their wages decreased or jobs lost because of the oversupply of labor IAs create. Cities are overcrowded (a big factor in the spread of COVID19) and our infrastructure is degraded by IAs. Our citizens die, are raped and are addicted to drugs at the hands of IAs. They steal the manual labor jobs that should be going to our kids who don't qualify for higher positions. Many times our legal system gives them a pass and this offends most law abiding citizens. And we do this against our countrymen for what? So some big companies can have cheap, obedient labor. The whole thing is bullshit and when a sanctuary city encourages it they're bullshit too. Think of government like you think of your family. Would you throw your kid out in favor of an IA just because they're better at mowing the yard, cleaning the house or babysitting? The truth of the matter is, sanctuary cities are evil and un American. I would love to see SC leaders go to jail. After all they are breaking the law of the land.

There is no evidence to support what you are saying. There is no evidence a great deal of them are criminals. Wages are not affected because companies will only pay so much for products and services. All of your allegations are unproven.
You are a joke. You are trying to pass lies here, about what have been known FACTS for many years. Dumbass, EVERYBODY knows illegals work for less money than Americans and that many of them commit crimes. Kate Steinle is far from being the only victim of illegal alien crime, and just their entrance into the country, without inspection from US immigration authorities is a CRIME. (US Code 8 Section 1325)

Incredible that I'm having to still post, what I posted in October 2013, when I started in this forum.

1589954776909.png

These tables show arrests of illegal aliens for various types of crimes, made just by US Border Patrol. If arrests made by other police forces, were included, the numbers would be much higher. Note how the numbers have gone down from 2016, when Obama was president. Good job, President Trump.

Note also that these numbers only reflect ARRESTS. Many crimes are committed by these invader dirtbags in which they were not caught and never reported, especially rape and child rape, which is common and often considered acceptable in Mexico's rape culture. When Trump said "they're rapists", he was right.

1589954826920.png

Last edited:
This is supposed to be of some significance ? It has no significance at all. All kinds of things are in limbo and changed, due to the coronavirus. Companies of all kinds are getting all kinds of unusual breaks, under these odd circumstances. This is merely one of dozens. Your post is irrelevant trite.

These Trump bashers blew it, made a mistake by mentioning this >> "immigration-related offenses accounted for more than half of all federal prosecutions in fiscal year 2018."

Actually immigration related offense has gone DOWN significantly, as the link I just posted clearly shows. So a couple of Trump bashers have something bad to say about Trump (without a shred of evidence in the link). Whoopee!

You do know this kind of thing has been going on from fake news outlets like the Guardian, 24/7, ever since Trump became president, right? How thrilling !

Last edited:
:biggrin: At this point in time, there have been 18 ratings for this OP.. ALL POSITIVE.

Thanks folks. Good to see so many of you have your heads screwed on straight.

:yes_text12:

That's always the solution for you right wing nuts, just cut off all funding the sanctuary cities and that'll straighten them out Well, I got news for you, California could just tell the Fed Gov't to flip off and it would be the FIFTH largest economy in the world!!!

That's always the solution for you right wing nuts, just cut off all funding the sanctuary cities and that'll straighten them out Well, I got news for you, California could just tell the Fed Gov't to flip off and it would be the FIFTH largest economy in the world!!!
I wish California would do just that, and secede from the USA, while they are at it. I lived in that degraded wasteland for 12 years, and I know how bad it is. Good riddance California. Too bad we cant just take a chainsaw and cut them off from the US , and let them drift out to sea, and get as far away as possible. Bon voyage!

In 2016, I was overjoyed to see those 3 Pacific coast states' electoral votes rendered irrelevant, with Trump being victorious, even before their illegal alien votes were counted. They got beaten by just Texas, Louisiana, and Florida alone.

1589961226351.png

Last edited:
This is supposed to be of some significance ? It has no significance at all. All kinds of things are in limbo and changed, due to the coronavirus. Companies of all kinds are getting all kinds of unusual breaks, under these odd circumstances. This is merely one of dozens. Your post is irrelevant trite.
Maybe that sucker thinks that expressing his obsession against pollution will help him get into AOCs pants.

Slam dunk.

Yup and there are already laws on the books against what those idiots do. They should have been arrested long ago.

Forum List

Back