No, MAGA Did NOT Lose the 11/2023 Election, Yes Dems Are STILL Doomed in '24

This ability to look at something and say, "no, that didn't happen", can be pretty freakin' disturbing.

And this, uh, movement does it constantly. There is no way to communicate with someone who can do that (and believe it).
Alternate Reality
If you don’t like Reality, just make up your own

Alternate Reality
If you don’t like Reality, just make up your own
Making stuff up leads to false narratives. Guess why the inquiry doesn't work on President Trump. That's because the accusation is a false narrative, and he is innocent more often than not. In fact, false narratives are coming to their correct status of biting the dern deep staters in their posteriors, and prove only their hater stuff doesn't work. Only that's all they know, so they keep on making false narratives appear to make them good guys, except when it is discovered it was all a lie in the first place. The American people are catching onto the deep state, which is going down the slide into a great big mud puddle which makes stains that never go away. tch, tch, tch! Have to go shampoo the puppies. Play nice now.

Edit: spelling correction.

Last edited:
Making stuff up leads to false narratives. Guess why the inquiry doesn't work on President Trump. That's because the accusation is a false narrative, and he is innocent more often than not. In fact, false narratives are coming to their correct status of biting the dern deep staters in their postiers, and prove only their hater stuff doesn't work. Only that's all they know, so they keep on making false narratives appear to make them good guys, except when it is discovered it was all a lie in the first place. The American people are catching onto the deep state, which is going down the slide into a great big mud puddle which makes stains that never go away. tch, tch, tch! Have to go shampoo the puppies. Play nice now.
Trump has taught you well

Don’t believe experts, Don’t believe the media, Don’t believe election results
Inconvenient truths are just discarded and alternative truths are substituted.
Everyone is out to get you and you are being victimized.
Trump is the only one you can trust

Why are Republicans losing?

First and foremost, Donald J Trump. Nothing gets out Democratic voters like Trump. Now, he faces multiple indictments where his specific actions will be on display.

MAGA: MAGA runs bad candidates who make voters say…WTF?

Driving out traditional conservatives and Republicans. Today, being Republican means you support Trump. Traditional Conservative values have been discarded

Abortion: Republicans ran on repealing Roe v Wade for decades. Now that it is gone…..Republicans are hiding from the issue. When it is on the ballot, they lose Bigly.

General Crazy Train: Embracing wild conspiracy theories, acting like WWE Wrestlers, incivility, alternate reality
I see you got the support of Confederate president Jefferson Davis bdtex CONgradulation.

Trump has taught you well

Don’t believe experts, Don’t believe the media, Don’t believe election results
Inconvenient truths are just discarded and alternative truths are substituted.
Everyone is out to get you and you are being victimized.
Trump is the only one you can trust
Excuse me? Trump is not my teacher. He was my President and will be again for his excellence in guardianship of his oath of office which he kept, providing for the common defense for all of the people in our country, and he stepped out of the box to work toward peace on earth. In his next term as President, I hope all of our countrymen get behind him to carve out world peace that lasts forever. We're Americans. We can work this out.

Excuse me? Trump is not my teacher. He was my President and will be again for his excellence in guardianship of his oath of office which he kept, providing for the common defense for all of the people in our country, and he stepped out of the box to work toward peace on earth. In his next term as President, I hope all of our countrymen get behind him to carve out world peace that lasts forever. We're Americans. We can work this out.
Yet you willingly accept his lies regardless of how unbelievable and extreme they are

We all saw the election being stolen on election night.

This.

I remember the very moment, around 1am that they decided to "stop counting" in multiple blue cities in swing states.

I looked over at my wife and said "And so it begins...."

Not this time, motherfuckers.

This.

I remember the very moment, around 1am that they decided to "stop counting" in multiple blue cities in swing states.

link

This.

So you think that they were going to get an accurate count after they had already been up for 15 hours straight?

Counting USUALLY Stops at night and resumes the next morning. In fact, we don't get a final count for several days.

So you think that they were going to get an accurate count after they had already been up for 15 hours straight?

Counting USUALLY Stops at night and resumes the next morning. In fact, we don't get a final count for several days.

And the goal posts move again.

No, you Banana Republic freak.

Elections NEVER worked like that until Leftist numbskulls took over because they were so triggered by Orange Man. (Gotta print them ballots!)

If fucking FRANCE can get an election done in one night, I think Atlanta should be able to.

Live it, learn it, love it.

And the goal posts move again.

No, you Banana Republic freak.

Elections NEVER worked like that until Leftist numbskulls took over because they were so triggered by Orange Man. (Gotta print them ballots!)

Actually, elections have ALWAYS worked like that.

The difference is that states are frequently called on PROJECTIONS. Illinois, for instance, didn't submit an official final count until Saturday after the election.

Actually, elections have ALWAYS worked like that.

The difference is that states are frequently called on PROJECTIONS. Illinois, for instance, didn't submit an official final count until Saturday after the election.
Yes, they had to wait until all the dead people had a chance to vote.

Your claim….I remember the very moment, around 1am that they decided to "stop counting" in multiple blue cities in swing states.

Your link does not provide any specific cities or specific times where counting was stopped

Can you point to any law requiring round the clock counting without a break?
With record numbers of mail in ballots, do you claim counting must continue nonstop until every vote is counted?

Your claim….I remember the very moment, around 1am that they decided to "stop counting" in multiple blue cities in swing states.

Your link does not provide any specific cities or specific times where counting was stopped

There's literally video of the following afternoon on the link where it shows everyone that they STILL hadn't counted the votes due to having halted that early morning.

But we both know you're not an honest broker.

Besides, you think no one remembers? You really think everyone is that fucking stupid? It was only three years ago.

You must have brain fog from all those boosters.

Either that or you must really hate yourself to be this intellectually dishonest.

Forum List

Back