No Low Too Low - Far Left Cartoonist Goes After Kavanaugh's 10yo Daughter

It was wrong for anyone to go after the Bush’s daughter and it was equally wrong to go after Obama’s daughters and this is absolutely wrong, I have been consistent. For you to excuse such BS is absolutely disgusting.
`
Sorry, you should have said that years ago and to the people that were posting it. Too many cowards back then. If you don't like my opinion, tough. As I said, that political cartoon with the child praying was benign. I'll admit it was edgy but obviously the editors of that paper agreed with it or it would not have been published.
It was about as benign as a chainsaw, douchebag.

Far-left cartoonist accused of targeting Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter in vicious cartoon

'A left-wing editorial cartoonist faced backlash over the weekend for drawing a cartoon that critics say mocked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter, Liza.'

Unethical, immoral, despicable, deplorable, disgusting, shameless....

Once kids were off-limits...Democrats are so desperate and such scumbag that they have included kids now in their 'politics of personal destruction' BS ploy.

Leftists have sunk to an all-time new low....
She should definitely be off limits, but I don’t think any republican gave a shit at all that was said about Obama’s daughters.
Wrong. Many conservatives spoke out against attacks on the Obama girls.
and i'd do it again. the family is off limits and that's non-negotiable. when they were 'partying' and some on the right wanted to dog on them, they needed to be reminded of what bush's daughters did as well.

pretty much what all kids do. let 'em be kids. i would hate to be the child of a famous/infamous politician because of the microscope you'd live under simply because of the assholes who are willing to use kids in their attacks.

not sure if mentioned yet, but did facebook pull chris britts page???

Far-left cartoonist accused of targeting Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter in vicious cartoon

An email to Britt requesting comment was not immediately returned. On his Facebook page, Britt responded to one critic by saying "I'm not the one who brought up his children. Brett 'I LOVE BEER' Kavanaugh brought them up." The page was later removed from public view.

i don't see him on facebook.

It was wrong for anyone to go after the Bush’s daughter and it was equally wrong to go after Obama’s daughters and this is absolutely wrong, I have been consistent. For you to excuse such BS is absolutely disgusting.
`
Sorry, you should have said that years ago and to the people that were posting it. Too many cowards back then. If you don't like my opinion, tough. As I said, that political cartoon with the child praying was benign. I'll admit it was edgy but obviously the editors of that paper agreed with it or it would not have been published.
Sorry, you should have said that years ago and to the people that were posting it.
You've been here a little over a year...
How do you know he didn't post those sentiments
Too many cowards back then.
ROFLMFAO...Cowards
Like all these lying bitches
If you don't like my opinion, tough.
ROFLMFAO... You are not relevant

`

I did and I have been consistent about it, maybe you should know what you are talking about before you spew garbage. If you don’t like my opinion tough. As far as the editor signing off on it? Who cares, two wrongs don’t make a right.

`
Sorry, you should have said that years ago and to the people that were posting it.
Too many cowards back then.
ROFLMFAO...Cowards
Like all these lying bitches
If you don't like my opinion, tough.
ROFLMFAO... You are not relevant

I have defended Michelle Obama and her daughters, they weren’t elected, it is out of bounds. Earlier this year I defended Michelle, Wind obviously doesn’t care she just spews.

I did and I have been consistent about it, maybe you should know what you are talking about before you spew garbage. If you don’t like my opinion tough. As far as the editor signing off on it? Who cares, two wrongs don’t make a right.
`
I don't follow nor read your posts here, mainly because I have zero interest in what you say. You may or may not be right but I just don't care. I will say I am more than willing to discuss things and will admit to my mistakes with those who maintain a civil discourse. In other words, I will reciprocate civility with civility.

What would make a funny cartoon is to draw the look on Ford's face when her two liberal attorneys took over her go fund me account.....now that would be funny....

'A left-wing editorial cartoonist faced backlash over the weekend for drawing a cartoon that critics say mocked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter, Liza.'

Unethical, immoral, despicable, deplorable, disgusting, shameless....

Once kids were off-limits...Democrats are so desperate and such scumbag that they have included kids now in their 'politics of personal destruction' BS ploy.

Leftists have sunk to an all-time new low....

There is no off limits or out-of-bounds for terrorists. Make no mistake, the radical left are terrorists, social justice terrorists. They believe in bullying and harassing conservatives in order to make their personal and professional lives suffer. It’s only a matter of time until they go full jihad and start carrying out attacks.

Must be okay with you then.I spoke out against people attacking Obama's daughters.You've shown no such intellectual honesty.
`
You must have a guilty conscience. I'm not talking about you -- Fox News Readers Bash Obama's Daughter With Racial Slurs, 'Ape,' 'Monkey
I don't have a guilty conscience. The only people any of us can speak to is ourselves.

Some people on both sides are scum. The fact that you justify this scum by posting other scum speaks volumes about YOU.
Don’t let her compare an anonymous poster on Fox’s website to a well known cartoonist.

Now that Ford has been exposed as a liar, I hope this 'famous cartoonist' catches hell for targeting Kavanaugh's daughter.

If Ford has kids, is the cartoonist going to go after THEM now?

`
I don't follow nor read your posts here, mainly because I have zero interest in what you say. You may or may not be right but I just don't care. I will say I am more than willing to discuss things and will admit to my mistakes with those who maintain a civil discourse. In other words, I will reciprocate civility with civility.
I don't follow nor read your posts here, mainly because I have zero interest in what you say.
Yet, you have the audacity to tell him...
To which I responded...

I've stated more than once... You are pathetically transparent
But, do you know what's worse?....
You may or may not be right but I just don't care.
That's why you're not relevant

`
I don't follow nor read your posts here, mainly because I have zero interest in what you say.
To which I responded...

Lol! He isn’t worth responding to. Some people it’s just easier to let them be.

`
To which I responded...

Lol! He isn’t worth responding to. Some people it’s just easier to let them be.
She.

Forum List

Back