No Low Too Low - Far Left Cartoonist Goes After Kavanaugh's 10yo Daughter

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Far-left cartoonist accused of targeting Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter in vicious cartoon

'A left-wing editorial cartoonist faced backlash over the weekend for drawing a cartoon that critics say mocked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter, Liza.'

Unethical, immoral, despicable, deplorable, disgusting, shameless....

Once kids were off-limits...Democrats are so desperate and such scumbag that they have included kids now in their 'politics of personal destruction' BS ploy.

Leftists have sunk to an all-time new low....

Far-left cartoonist accused of targeting Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter in vicious cartoon

'A left-wing editorial cartoonist faced backlash over the weekend for drawing a cartoon that critics say mocked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's 10-year-old daughter, Liza.'

Once kids were off-limits...Democrats are so desperate and such scumbag that they have included kids now in their 'politics of personal destruction' BS ploy.

I saw that. The left has hit bottom and are now breaking out the pickaxes and shovels.

How can they believe this will help them?...maybe their hate has infested their souls.....

Some far left wacko from springfield Illinois , only in this day of age it gets traction.

Must be okay with you then.I spoke out against people attacking Obama's daughters.You've shown no such intellectual honesty.
`
You must have a guilty conscience. I'm not talking about you -- Fox News Readers Bash Obama's Daughter With Racial Slurs, 'Ape,' 'Monkey
I don't have a guilty conscience. The only people any of us can speak to is ourselves.

Some people on both sides are scum. The fact that you justify this scum by posting other scum speaks volumes about YOU.

But the (un-named) snowflake critics are deflecting desperately. The cartoon mocked Kavanaugh, not his daughter. It gave his daughter credit for integrity.

Last edited:
I don't have a guilty conscience. The only people any of us can speak to is ourselves. Some people on both sides are scum. The fact that you justify this scum by posting other scum speaks volumes about YOU.
`
Unlike you, I know the difference between a benign political cartoon and outright insults to children -- Hannity Claims He And Other Conservatives Left President Obama’s Daughters Alone, Here Is Proof They Didn’t
It is an outright attack on his daughter. It appears to Me that you don't know the difference. However, I know a dodge when I see one.

You just joined the ranks of the 'scum' because you lack the intellectual honesty to condemn attacks on family, regardless of who is doing the attacking.

Say Goodnight.

Oh, and maybe start questioning the truthfulness of Dr. Ford. She clearly has an honesty issue.

It is an outright attack on his daughter.
In what way?
It presupposes that she would believe the liars in the media and the Senate over her own father. True, it is more a direct insult to Kavanaugh and his wife, but it is still using a little girl against her father and impugning her intelligence.

No one with an IQ above 50 believes that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted anyone; in high school or otherwise.

Last edited:

She should definitely be off limits, but I don’t think any republican gave a shit at all that was said about Obama’s daughters.

Forum List

Back