No Justice For Ashli??

Doesn't alter the fact that he is a police officer and she was unarmed.
So Michael Brown's shooting was unjustified?
Sorry asshole, hands uo don’t shoot was a lie. And Brown attacked the cop asshole. You lose again. The puke in Minnesota? He deserved it.
But according to your buddy Claudette, shootings can only be justified if you have a gun in your hand.

Apparently there are other "criteria" like skin color
Gee dummy, Brown assaulted the officer and tried to take his gun. Assaulted an officer. Now shut up before you embarrass yourself more.
No he didn't , that what Wilson says. Unfortunately we could not get Browns side of the story. Whites have fought with police, grabbed guns, pointed weapons, etc, and still live today.

Sorry asshole, hands uo don’t shoot was a lie. And Brown attacked the cop asshole. You lose again. The puke in Minnesota? He deserved it.
But according to your buddy Claudette, shootings can only be justified if you have a gun in your hand.

Gee dummy, Brown assaulted the officer and tried to take his gun. Assaulted an officer. Now shut up before you embarrass yourself more.
No he didn't , that what Wilson says. Unfortunately we could not get Browns side of the story. Whites have fought with police, grabbed guns, pointed weapons, etc, and still live today.

What the witnesses say is that Brown was running away from Wilson until Wilson fired shot, and then Brown stopped, turned around, raised his hands, and started walking back towards Wilson.
There was no legal justification for Wilson to shoot, at all.

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

And you morons wonder why people laugh at you.
You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
Too bad he didn't empty his pistol into her stupid head.
An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
Keep crying, you little bitch. lol
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.
Oh is that what you all are planning?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What the witnesses say is that Brown was running away from Wilson until Wilson fired shot, and then Brown stopped, turned around, raised his hands, and started walking back towards Wilson.
There was no legal justification for Wilson to shoot, at all.
Yup

• Thanks
The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.

I agree. All people who do not obey orders of the Reich should be shot in the back like this women. Way to go. :thup:
You do realize that the so-called "Reich" which was in power when Babbit was shot was under the control of Republicans, right? There was a Republican president in power with a Republican Senate majority.

You do realize that police are supposed to non political, not posting that they want to shoot Trump supporters, then doing just that. And you wonder why you’re getting laughed at.
An asshole who enjoys seeing unarmed women killed. You’re lower than snake shit.
No, you’re the little bitch. A misogynist, a traitor, and an all around piece of crap. Denigrating a veteran. This cop will get his. Either in court or on a dark street somewhere.
View attachment 480491
No, fuck you you piece of shit. Enjoy when your hero cop gets some nice vigilante justice.
Oh is that what you all are planning?
Notice the threat of violence to a Capitol Police officer? You saw it, you too can say something....the more who point it out, the better.

• Thanks
I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
Wrong. This has no similarity to Daunte Wrights killing.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters? It would be quite a deterrent.

I think it's the right decision. The officer was responding to a call, and things happen. Very similar to what we saw recently in Daunte Wright's case. Sadly, politics got involved and mob rule took place and the officer has been charged.
I agree, it's not as if she was a fugitive and attempting to resisit arrest, or that the officer made a mistake in terms of using the wrong weapon....but i get the impression that the officer was caught up in the heat of the moment due to the chaos in the riot and might not of intend to kill this lady
Wright was no fugitive and Babbit was actually a criminal at the moment of her death.
In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.

Nope. Lie as much as you want but murder is a legal term describing the unlawful killing of another person. That cop was defending lawmakers from a seditious mob on Insurrection day. He will not be charged with murder because, despite your hysteria, it wasn't murder.

It was murder. The killing was unlawful. If they wanted transparency and credibility, this would have went before a court. Keep using your buzzwords. They might work for the lemmings but not me.
If they take it to court and determine that it was justified, I'll walk back my comments. Your politics are showing, and your modesty is lacking.

View attachment 480491
And that, ladies and gentleman, is a clear threat on the life of a Capitol police officer. I saw something.....now I will say something. Submit a Tip | Federal Bureau of Investigation
Calm down Karen.

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...

Wasn’t she murdered by some BLM booger with a badge?
Try finding some info on the NI@@ER....Google seems to have scrubbed all info related to his identity.
More of the filthy same...that’s all
You’ve just said all that needs to be said about you, your opinions, and your motivations
Just remember wokester....
The behavioral traits of dark people manifests and fosters racist structures.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying close attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
You might want to re-check what the stereotype of a racist is.....:heehee: But it's interesting that you just admitted you fit that stereotype.
The funniest thing about these racists is that they're too stupid to comprehend they're a big reason a vast majority of blacks vote Democrat. That's why I encourage them to wear their racism on their robe sleeves. The more they reveal their racism, another Democrat wins a seat in government.
Dark people vote Democrat for the free shit, because they believe they are supposed to and because they don’t know about or care about Jack-shit related to REAL political matters.
Think once
And what do white people vote for, boy?

ALL legitimate voters vote to advance and improve America for Americans as a whole. You degenerate pukes vote for free shit, for wetback rights, for rights for chicks with dicks and the like. You super fucked in the head lowlifes are all about social construct for factions of filth.
^^ So much hurt ^^

Why are you right wing reactionary cucks so weak and why do your ideas always lose in the "marketplace of ideas"

Folks like me can advocate for our ideas on any platform, in any public space..anytime, anywhere...

Folks likes you are reduced to trolling online because you are too much of a bitch to advocate for what you really want where it counts....because you already know it won't fly
Your woke LefTarded bullshit can only be sold in disgusting blue shitholes full of wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, weirdos, degenerates and criminals. NOBODY legitimate takes you filthy fucks seriously.

In that case, should we shoot shoplifters? How about arsonists and looters?
Ashli Babbitt was part of a violent insurrection based on some shit that was not real.
Babbitt was a terrorist killed while committing an act of terror.

Forum List

Back