No Justice For Ashli??

Care for a tissue there, cultist?
Don't contact me again. You fans of vigilantes turn my stomach and you are no better than the Klan.
Go fuck yourself.
Who else would have sexual relations with that disgusting, wrinkly, smelly, denture wearing filthy human? No one. That human must do as you say.
I accept your surrender wrapped in a sniveling personal attack void of topic substance considering that this is the Current Events sub-forum.
Surrender? LMAO...I am a Jew. We don’t surrender no matter how many times you try to genocide us, you old witch.
And.....?

The truth hurts that much?
The truth is you and your murderous little groupies all deserve to have your citizenship revoked and be
deported to China, where you fit right in.
Hopefully you will all be crushed under the tread of a CCP tank as your just reward for being
such villainous irredeemable scum.
Another filthy human with a vampire avatar but you’re not really a vampire you are just brain dead.
Of course, like all orange cultists, you don't get The Count. Because you can't count. :heehee:
I can count to two and that’s exactly how many real teeth you have left you old witch.
More in depth analysis of the thread content, I see.
You don’t see much. Therein lies the problem, leftist.

Don't contact me again. You fans of vigilantes turn my stomach and you are no better than the Klan.
Go fuck yourself.
Who else would have sexual relations with that disgusting, wrinkly, smelly, denture wearing filthy human? No one. That human must do as you say.
I accept your surrender wrapped in a sniveling personal attack void of topic substance considering that this is the Current Events sub-forum.
Surrender? LMAO...I am a Jew. We don’t surrender no matter how many times you try to genocide us, you old witch.
And.....?
And you lied when you claimed I surrendered. You’re stupid so I have to spell it out for you. Such a denture wearing waste of space you are.

White cop accidently kills black motorist who resists arrest. White cop charged with manslaughter, and will lose everything.

Black cop PURPOSELY fatally shoots white woman. Black cop will not be charged, and will not lose anything.

The truth hurts that much?
The truth is you and your murderous little groupies all deserve to have your citizenship revoked and be
deported to China, where you fit right in.
Hopefully you will all be crushed under the tread of a CCP tank as your just reward for being
such villainous irredeemable scum.
Another filthy human with a vampire avatar but you’re not really a vampire you are just brain dead.
Of course, like all orange cultists, you don't get The Count. Because you can't count. :heehee:
I can count to two and that’s exactly how many real teeth you have left you old witch.
More in depth analysis of the thread content, I see.
You don’t see much. Therein lies the problem, leftist.
And even more fantastic thread content, I must say.

Go fuck yourself.
And.....?
And you lied when you claimed I surrendered. You’re stupid so I have to spell it out for you. Such a denture wearing waste of space you are.
You just keep surrendering every time you drop the thread discussion like a hot potato you can't handle and slither into personal attacks......so much easier than actually engaging.

White cop accidently kills black motorist who resists arrest. White cop charged with manslaughter, and will lose everything.

Black cop PURPOSELY fatally shoots white woman. Black cop will not be charged, and will not lose anything.

You mean that domestic terrorist breaking thru a window in the Capitol to try to kill members of our Congress.

I've heard that she had put her finger in a hole in the dam in order to stop it from leaking, and help lead George Washington's troops to victory during the revolutionary war.
Yea, she was a good ol' gal that served her country well.

adam.gif

Go fuck yourself.
And.....?
You just keep surrendering every time you drop the thread discussion like a hot potato you can't handle and slither into personal attacks......so much easier than actually engaging.
Impossible to debate liars and you’re a proven liar.

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Ashli was attempting to breach a secure perimeter protecting our Congressmen. Once that perimeter was breached, there would be no way to protect members of Congress who were being threatened by an angry mob.

Ashli‘s relatives should sue the hell out of Donald J Trump
He is the one who filled her with lies, he is the one who filled her with rage, he is the one who called her to Washington and sent her to the Capitol.
What threat did she pose to anyone? She prenented a physical threat to our Congressmen ? A verbal one? She was unarmed.

She was a member of a mob that was threatening members of Congress and Mike Pence. She reached the final perimeter of defense and tried to crawl through a broken window.
Cost her life.

Blame Trumps lies
Not an acceptable excuse to murder someone who posed no physical threat at all. If she was such a threat, why then did the officers on Ashli's side of the door do nothing to stop her? Why then were barricades removed outside of the capital and protesters led to the building?

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer. And anyone in Minnesota who threatens authority figures should be murdered as well. What a steep double standard!

By your broken logic, police in Portland should have gunned down anyone who entered the police precinct last summer.

The ironic part about this is......you folks are upset that this didnt happen....

It's almost as if, police shooting unarmed people in and of itself isn't bad....you are just upset they aren't shooting enough unarmed people you are predisposed to hate......

Which makes you one of these......
View attachment 479852
...I dont think anyone should be shot without an inquiry or consequences. You clearly think that there are times when that is ok. I dont have to assume that because you have said such.

That makes me sad. People should hold their public servants to the very highest of standards. But Democrats only believe that when it serves their political goals.
You don't seem to be familiar with the concept of self-defense nor defense of other (same statute).

Go fuck yourself.
And.....?
You still crying? I understand. :itsok:

Go fuck yourself.
And.....?
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You can’t debate issues so you go to childish emojis. I accept Your surrender, leftist witch.

Go fuck yourself.
And.....?
Whatever helps you sleep at night. You can’t debate issues so you go to childish emojis. I accept Your surrender, leftist witch.
My goodness, I'm sorry that I intimidate you THAT much........

Go fuck yourself.
And.....?
My goodness, I'm sorry that I intimidate you THAT much........
We agree, leftist. You are sorry.

The cop should get a medal.
He can't he is in hiding...only guilty people hide....
He's hiding because freaks like you are threatening his life.
Have you heard of threats asshole? what threats?....Kim Potter made a mistake and has to have around the clock protection at her home...funny how transparently dishonest and justice blind anti American fucks like you are....go find a riot punk and have a ball....

Have you heard of threats asshole? what threats?....Kim Potter made a mistake and has to have around the clock protection at her home...funny how transparently dishonest and justice blind anti American fucks like you are....go find a riot punk and have a ball....
Oh? What threats is she getting?

Oh? What threats is she getting?
Must be enough to have 24 hour protection...she has resigned and is facing manslaughter charges...but the BLM punks aren't satisfied...they want blood...but an unarmed veteran protesting at the capitol gets killed and we don't even know the rent a cops name...so fuck you ass wipe you are just what's wrong with America....and not worth listening to....

Forum List

Back