No hotel room for President Trump in Germany for G20

Apparently the hotels in Germany claim they are all booked up for the G20. Mainstream news media falsely reported that Trump Administration failed to make plans early. That is not true. President Trump tried to book a room in Germany early April and they flatly refused. This rudeness toward our presidents by hosting nations is all too common these days. Remember the disrespect shown to President Obama at the China G20 Summit?

Trump reportedly can’t get a hotel room in Hamburg for G20 Summit | theGrio

Sometime prior to the month of April Trump Administration was refused a reservation for the G20 Summit July 7 & 8. This was obviously intentional.

German Hotel refused to ACCOMMODATE Donald Trump at the G20
April 11, 2017

Hamburg hotel luxury Vier Jahreszeiten declined to accommodate the delegation of President Donald Trump during the G20 summit according to a German media outlet.
The German newspaper Abendblatt Hambyrger stated that Trump’s team was denied a request for accommodation in the hotel at the time of the G20 summit, which will take place on 7 and 8 July.

why on earth would his security allow him to stay in a leftist country hotel

the story appears fake

American prezbos do not need a hotel room

they fly with one

I am sure everyone else traveling with him will enjoy those showers and comfortable beds on AF1.

Apparently the hotels in Germany claim they are all booked up for the G20. Mainstream news media falsely reported that Trump Administration failed to make plans early. That is not true. President Trump tried to book a room in Germany early April and they flatly refused. This rudeness toward our presidents by hosting nations is all too common these days. Remember the disrespect shown to President Obama at the China G20 Summit?

Sometime prior to the month of April Trump Administration was refused a reservation for the G20 Summit July 7 & 8. This was obviously intentional.

April 11, 2017

Hamburg hotel luxury Vier Jahreszeiten declined to accommodate the delegation of President Donald Trump during the G20 summit according to a German media outlet.
The German newspaper Abendblatt Hambyrger stated that Trump’s team was denied a request for accommodation in the hotel at the time of the G20 summit, which will take place on 7 and 8 July.

the story appears fake

they fly with one

The problem is that the airplane is not in Hamburg.

He would have to take a helicopter and travel for a while to the plane every time .... which could be very tiring .....you know? :dunno:

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

I am sure everyone else traveling with him will enjoy those showers and comfortable beds on AF1.

it turns out it was a fake story

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

He would have to take a helicopter and travel for a while to the plane every time .... which could be very tiring .....you know? :dunno:

turns out it is a fake news story

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

really?

he is not staying at the Senators Guest House?

so what hotel is he staying then?

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

where are you getting your news Jon? I'd love to read what's happening :)

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

i just read it from an earlier post on this thread

Hotel Atlantic or something like that

it just doesnt sound right that

it doesnt seem logical at all that the team f'ed up on arrangements

if he is staying at the statehouse

more likely out of safety concerns

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

ok thanks

so back to what I said

He is staying at the Senators Guest House.;)

the story appears fake

they fly with one

ok thanks

so back to what I said

looks like that is anyones guess

ok thanks

so back to what I said

ok that's fine .....but don't call it a fake story if you don;t know for sure ...yes?

According to an Associated Press report cited by BuzzFeed, he is going to stay here...."Hamburg’s official Senate Guest House

Gästehaus des Senats

Sure it wasn't here?
1200px-Haus_der_Wannsee-Konferenz_02-2014.jpg

ok thanks

so back to what I said

ok that's fine .....but don't call it a fake story if you don;t know for sure ...yes?

well they have been busted just today on the fake hand shake story

i do not believe much if any on the surface of this media

time will tell just how much falseness is involved

April 11, 2017

/----- Any idea the security issues with the hotel? Maybe they didn't want the inconvenience for the other guests---- you drooling troll.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I keep asking myself, there's only one hotel in Hamburg?

When the President (or any of the other players at the G20) "book a room" they aren't just getting a double with a microwave. They are booking a whole block of rooms for their security and crucial aides. So I can imagine booking early is essential. A lot of hotels may not have had enough rooms available. But still,

There's only one hotel in Hamburg?

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

No luxury hotel for Trump: Staff waited too long to book a room in Hamburg for G-20
No, it wasn't.

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

No luxury hotel for Trump: Staff waited too long to book a room in Hamburg for G-20
No, it wasn't.

well we will see when the whole story comes out

April 11, 2017

the story appears fake

they fly with one

No, it wasn't.

well if they are not staying in a hotel

how can this story be

-----------

Washington (CNN)First lady Melania Trump is unable to leave her Hamburg hotel and attend events with other G20 spouses because of protests, her spokeswoman said Friday.

"Hamburg police couldn't provide clearance for us to leave," Stephanie Grisham told reporters in Hamburg.
The spouses of G20 leaders are scheduled to tour a climate change center in Hamburg and take a river cruise while the world leaders attend the summit, according to media reports.

Donald and Melania Trump traveled to Hamburg Thursday ahead of the G20 summit, which kicked off Friday morning. Trump is scheduled to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin and other world leaders during the day.
Activists have planned days of demonstrations to protest the G20 summit. Protesters in the anti-capitalist Welcome to Hell march clashed with police Thursday afternoon and into the night. Police used water cannons on the crowd and protesters threw bottles and smoke bombs.
Melania Trump tweeted about the protests Friday, saying she was "Thinking of those hurt in #Hamburg protests. Hope everyone stay safe! #G20"

Melania Trump unable to leave Hamburg hotel due to protests - CNNPolitics.com

Melania Trump is reportedly trapped inside her hotel in Hamburg due to anti-capitalist protesters surrounding the building.

The First Lady was due to be involved in an event for the spouses of leaders taking part in the G20 summit, organised by Angela Merkel’s husband.

But a spokesperson for the US delegation told German media that they had been unable to get clearance for Ms Trump to leave the hotel where she is staying.

Melania Trump 'trapped in hotel' as protesters surround building at G20

Forum List

Back