No guns? No anthem, Female singer tells Reno minor-league baseball team

Should sporting events deny law abiding citizens, the right to protect themselves?

• I am a liberal, and yes we want women to be defenseless, so Harvey Weinstein can take advantage of.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, i no longer watch or support organized sports because of their liberal agenda to disarm US.

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
No guns? No anthem, singer tells Reno minor-league baseball team
“I will not sing our national anthem at a place that seeks to strip me of my Second Amendment rights, nor will I be attending any future events at Ace’s ballpark while these things take place.”
So here is a female who doesn't feel safe because Law Enforcement Officials, are not required to protect unarmed citizens, cant bring her lawful concealed weapon into a sporting event. And I thought liberals were for women's CHOICE?

I was so inspired by her statement till I released my own

“I will not sing our national anthem at a place that seeks to strip me of my right to be butt nekkid as I sing, nor will I be attending any future events at Ace’s ballpark while these things take place.”

No guns? No anthem, singer tells Reno minor-league baseball team
“I will not sing our national anthem at a place that seeks to strip me of my Second Amendment rights, nor will I be attending any future events at Ace’s ballpark while these things take place.”
So here is a female who doesn't feel safe because Law Enforcement Officials, are not required to protect unarmed citizens, cant bring her lawful concealed weapon into a sporting event. And I thought liberals were for women's CHOICE?
Excellent response.

And I thought liberals were for women's CHOICE?

And here I thought conservatives supported the rights of business owners. Wishy-washy twats.

Or we support Constitutional rights....see what I did there?

My property rights outweigh your Constitutional rights.

No cake for you

Exactly.

Yeah ya can't have one without the other....the left should REALLY catch onto that

And here I thought conservatives supported the rights of business owners. Wishy-washy twats.

No cake for you

Exactly.

Yeah ya can't have one without the other....the left should REALLY catch onto that

It is something the right needs to catch onto as well. Look at all the whining over Diamond and Silk.

No cake for you

Exactly.

It is something the right needs to catch onto as well. Look at all the whining over Diamond and Silk.

I saw this morning 1 of 10 people have gotten rid of Fakebook....given the number of accounts they have it's quite astonishing

I guess since you are too stupid to know better, she isn't infringing on the rights of the business, because she not only isn't going to sing there, but not bring her concealed weapon there also. Every day., you just show US how stupid you lefties really are...

No cake for you

Exactly.

I saw this morning 1 of 10 people have gotten rid of Fakebook....given the number of accounts they have it's quite astonishing

Which is exactly how it should work: if you don’t like their business practices then close your account and never return. Having the government declare it a digital commons is an overreach in my gloriously humble opinion.

Which is exactly how it should work: if you don’t like their business practices then close your account and never return. Having the government declare it a digital commons is an overreach in my gloriously humble opinion.

I closed mine years ago when I saw the shenanigans they were up to. FB needs to go the route MySpace went....wherever that was

She left and is now making a statement about why she left.

Where is she asking government to change the property owner's choice?

I didn’t say she did.

Conservatives support the rights of property owners against government intrusion, it has nothing to do with not wanting to set foot on property that follows rules we don't like.

I guess since you are too stupid to know better, she isn't infringing on the rights of the business, because she not only isn't going to sing there, but not bring her concealed weapon there also. Every day., you just show US how stupid you lefties really are...

So why are you whining about them not allowing guns in their stadium?

Forum List

Back