No end in sight:

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
It look like Oil will be the key issue for the summer months which will in return cause more pain at the pump…

Diesel is going to be in high demand with limited quantities which mean higher diesel prices which means higher petro prices which also means higher prices at the store…

Better plant a garden this summer because it is going to be a long summer…

That's what happens when democrats steal elections and install democrats... America will never survive its greatest danger...liberal democrats. No uglier, meaner creature on earth.
On the bright side they usually self-destruct eventually.

We have no other choice but to support Pres. Biden and the Democrat Party to straighten out the country's problems. .... :cool:
Ummm, no!

That is what elections are for to replace those not getting things done with someone that might but then again the right doesn’t really thrill me either…

Anyhoo, truthfully there is no short term answer to fix this and we are in a long amount of time of misery as a Nation, well you guys are because I am out of here…

The US is in the Best Shape of any country on the planet. A Billion people elsewhere in the world are out of fuel & will freeze or starve to death in a year thanks to Putin.
We are not in that great of shape seeing diesel is going to be in short supply which mean getting stuff from one place to another will be more expensive and there is no actual relief in sight…

So because we might be better off than Europe bring no comfort for me…

We are not in that great of shape seeing diesel is going to be in short supply which mean getting stuff from one place to another will be more expensive and there is no actual relief in sight…

November can't come soon enough.

Activity at China's ports has fallen off a cliff, so there will be less stuff to transport from one place to another.
April-Charts-v2-gg-1536x1127.png

Forum List

Back