Diesel ( The Driving Force of our Economy ):

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Read the article first before commenting and then realize as much as we enjoy bashing Biden this issue has been steam rolling at us since the last year when Bush was in office…

Todays prices will be considered a value in 3 months

Biden said he wants the price of gas to go so high people stop driving..............................He fucking said it

Inflation has never been a concern for me in my life...............I'll gladly pay 10 bucks a gallon to show people how fucking stupid they are...................Why they slave to an alarm clock and a bosses thumb up their ass is evident

Last edited:
Read the article first before commenting and then realize as much as we enjoy bashing Biden this issue has been steam rolling at us since the last year when Bush was in office…

We were steam rolled to 2 bucks a gallon relatively months ago......Bush??...lolol

Converting major diesel refineries to bio diesel while destroying the crops necessary to make the bio diesel is the circular logic only the deep thinkers in the Uniparty could come up with.
This is a purposeful implosion of our economy

I probably should care but diesel is stinky and then you have that cold weather starting problem with it. Glowplugs are too analog.

Forum List

Back