No cops around. Shoot a firefighter instead.

Civilized people own guns, fish, bicycles, and barbarians.

Civilized people own barbarians huh?
Ya learn sump'm every day around here.
With their guns. You seeing a trend here?

Yeah-- you're trying to bury my point. I have no idea why.
Because your racism is divisive an so not good.

Where the fuck to you see "racism" on my end? I just came here to quash racism. What the fuck is your problem with that? You like racism do ya?

Civilized people own guns, fish, bicycles, and barbarians.

Where the fuck to you see "racism" on my end? I just came here to quash racism. What the fuck is your problem with that? You like racism do ya?
Black racism doesn't quash racism, it enhances it.

Are you on drugs? Who brought up "black racism"?

If you think of some kind of point for this thread, you be sure to let us know. K?

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile...

>> [William] Spengler set his house on 191 Lake Road and the family car on fire in the early morning hours of Christmas Eve, and then armed himself with three guns: a Smith & Wesson .38-caliber revolver, a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun, and a .223-caliber Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle.[3][4] When firefighters arrived shortly after 5:30 a.m., he ambushed them from an earthen berm across the street from his house. Two firefighters were killed, and two others were injured.[5]
Spengler exchanged shots with police, who arrived with an armored truck to remove the firefighters and 33 nearby civilians.[4] Police say Spengler was then chased on foot, and died when he shot himself in the head. His body was discovered nearly six hours later.[6][7][8] Due to the shooting, fire crews were unable to resume fighting the blaze until 11:30 a.m. By then, six other houses had burned to the ground, and two others had been rendered uninhabitable.[9]

A severely burned body found inside Spengler's house is believed to be Spengler's 67-year-old sister Cheryl, with whom he was living.[5] The shooting was suspected to have followed an argument between Spengler and Cheryl.[4] A two-to-three-page typewritten letter written by Spengler was found at the scene. It reflected Spengler's intent to ambush first responders, but offered no motive for the shooting.[3] In it, he wrote, "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down, and do what I like doing best, killing people."[10] <<

This day in America's violent history -- December 24, 2012 (ten days after Sandy Hook)

So when the OP says "civilization versus barbarism" I agree. And the date is ironic.

Last edited:

If you think of some kind of point for this thread, you be sure to let us know. K?

Meanwhile...

>> [William] Spengler set his house on 191 Lake Road and the family car on fire in the early morning hours of Christmas Eve, and then armed himself with three guns: a Smith & Wesson .38-caliber revolver, a Mossberg 12-gauge shotgun, and a .223-caliber Bushmaster semiautomatic rifle.[3][4] When firefighters arrived shortly after 5:30 a.m., he ambushed them from an earthen berm across the street from his house. Two firefighters were killed, and two others were injured.[5]
Spengler exchanged shots with police, who arrived with an armored truck to remove the firefighters and 33 nearby civilians.[4] Police say Spengler was then chased on foot, and died when he shot himself in the head. His body was discovered nearly six hours later.[6][7][8] Due to the shooting, fire crews were unable to resume fighting the blaze until 11:30 a.m. By then, six other houses had burned to the ground, and two others had been rendered uninhabitable.[9]

A severely burned body found inside Spengler's house is believed to be Spengler's 67-year-old sister Cheryl, with whom he was living.[5] The shooting was suspected to have followed an argument between Spengler and Cheryl.[4] A two-to-three-page typewritten letter written by Spengler was found at the scene. It reflected Spengler's intent to ambush first responders, but offered no motive for the shooting.[3] In it, he wrote, "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down, and do what I like doing best, killing people."[10] <<

This day in America's violent history -- December 24, 2012
I brought up your black racism to rebut your claim that you were trying to quash racism. You don't quash racism with racism.

Meanwhile...

I brought up your black racism to rebut your claim that you were trying to quash racism. You don't quash racism with racism.

Since I'm neither black nor racist, you seem to be rhetorically tilting at wndmills.
Again, I'm guessing my points are inconvenient and that's why you're trying to bury them with bullshit. Rotsa ruck on that.

I still love your avatar but you need to learn to read.

Some of the righties here just so desperately want a race war, and are doing their best to make it happen.

Yeah... we're sitting in our homes, minding our own business... commenting on a message board, about idiots murdering innocent people, because they're WHITE or not brown enough.

I guess I will never tire of watching the Left locked in their constant struggle with 'cause and effect'.

Lads,

This is a gun control issue... How did they get the guns? Lack of Universal background checks...

When a Mayor in a big city like NYC allows protesters to demand dead cops...
Well we know the outcome from that.

Fireman. Policeman. Heck it's all the same if you're an angry disenfranchised black guy itching to kill something.
The second election of a black president after you all screamed your asses off after the first election really has you ticked off. Tough.

I wonder if it is that the far right racists want to arm blacks so they will start a 'race war.'

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...

Since I'm neither black nor racist, you seem to be rhetorically tilting at wndmills.
Again, I'm guessing my points are inconvenient and that's why you're trying to bury them with bullshit. Rotsa ruck on that.

I didn't say you were black, you might brush up on your reading.

It doesn't matter what race you are, your point was that "white people do it, too," which is no defense of being racist at all. Or maybe it was "republicans do it, too," which is still no defense of being racist.

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...

It doesn't matter what race you are, your point was that "white people do it, too," which is no defense of being racist at all. Or maybe it was "republicans do it, too," which is still no defense of being racist.

Obviously it takes more than an afternoon to learn to read.

My post had nothing to do with the events. It has everything to do with the posters in this thread and the race-baiting they're engaging in -- or did until I put a stop to it.

Don't like it? Go start your own race-bait thread. I'll be there like, uh, rice color on rice.

Meanwhile...

Meanwhile...

Obviously it takes more than an afternoon to learn to read.

My post had nothing to do with the events. It has everything to do with the posters in this thread and the race-baiting they're engaging in -- or did until I put a stop to it.

Don't like it? Go start your own race-bait thread. I'll be there like, uh, rice color on rice.
Yes, and your point was the other side, regardless of how you may want to divert, does it too. That is no defense at all.

Mentioning the race is what made it racial. Learn to read. :)

Forum List

Back