No cops around. Shoot a firefighter instead.

Fireman. Policeman. Heck it's all the same if you're an angry disenfranchised black guy itching to kill something.

Sources JFRD targeted in drive-by shooting

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A Jacksonville firefighter was wounded Tuesday evening during an apparent drive-by shooting when someone opened fire at a fire truck refueling outside a firehouse on the city's Southside, sources tell First Coast News.

It's a war. Civilization against barbarism.

It is, and it's been going on a long time. Barbarism is what you get with gun culture.

Matter of fact this is what went down exactly two years ago today.
Except it wasn't an accident -- he deliberately lured them out and killed two of them.

Oh wait -- that guy's white. Is that... inconvenient?
Oh well.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A Jacksonville firefighter was wounded Tuesday evening during an apparent drive-by shooting when someone opened fire at a fire truck refueling outside a firehouse on the city's Southside, sources tell First Coast News.

It is, and it's been going on a long time. Barbarism is what you get with gun culture.

Except it wasn't an accident -- he deliberately lured them out and killed two of them.

Oh well.
So you're saying it's a racial thing, which most are making it.

This is so not good

my neighbor was an EMT in Detroit years ago. The ambulance crew was attacked by a group of angry blacks when they got out of the vehicle.

why would any first responders want to respond to a call in a black neighborhood?

the hate is palpable

Oh well.

This is so not good

The thread seems to be, yes. I agree, it's not.

Oh well.

This is so not good

You certainly mentioned it. Now it is a racial thing, as most are making the law-abiding public vs the protestors. Not good at all.

Oh well.

This is so not good

You certainly mentioned it. Now it is a racial thing, as most are making the law-abiding public vs the protestors. Not good at all.

Yeah ah, the post before mine already did that. So I gave it the dose of perspective it needed.

I thought it poignantly ironic that somebody would attempt this on the second anniversary of Webster. Matter of fact when I saw the title I assumed that's what it referred to.

Oh well.

This is so not good

Yeah ah, the post before mine already did that. So I gave it the dose of perspective it needed.
Aren't you supposed to quote the actual post you're responding to? It was the only previous post you didn't quote.

Oh well.

This is so not good

I thought it poignantly ironic that somebody would attempt this on the second anniversary of Webster. Matter of fact when I saw the title I assumed that's what it referred to.
Aren't you supposed to quote the actual post you're responding to? It was the only previous post you didn't quote.

That doesn't make any sense.

Is my point not valid? Is it inconvenient?

OK then.

This is so not good

OK then.
Sense is quoting the post you're responding to. If you don't, it's not good at all. :)

OK then.
Sense is quoting the post you're responding to. If you don't, it's not good at all. :)

I was responding to the whole thread. It's not always necessary to confront directly.

Do you have a problem with calling out race-baiting? Because I don't get what your point is here. You yourself pointed it out. So did I.

The barbarians won't do well. Too many civilized people own guns.

I'm responding to the whole thread.

Gun culture and civilization go together like fish and bicycles.
That's why we have Websters.

And Sandy Hooks...
And Auroras...
And Oak Creeks...
And Tucsons...
And Columbines...

Forum List

Back