"No collusion"??? "No obstruction"???REALLY?

Hopefully, trump will be made king.
He does need crowning

I detect that Trump ass kissers are a bit "concerned" about Trump's future.

All I wanted for them to do is to read and understand 3 little sentences....and most of their responses are about "TDS"........I LOVE IT.......lol

I detect that TDS'ers are desperate to believe their lives have meaning.

All I wanted them to do is understand that we read the sentences, and they're STILL WRONG.

Which is how we know they have TDS.

If you really "love" having people recognize your blatant signs of mental illness, then I guess this works out for both sides.

LOL...

Claiming executive privilege over a report that is already public is as useless as it is dumb.

Claiming executive privilege over a report that is already public
The public has access to the unredacted report?

Since when?

Well, obviously Mueller would not be testifying publicly to the redacted portions. No?

hopefully not.

seems that would be illegal.

So it appears the Executive Privilege will cover those parts as yet unseen.

No?

Then like I said. It's useless and dumb.
:102::bang3::bang3:

LOL...

Problems?

For the last several weeks the problem here...and throughout our nation....has been the refusal by many Trump acolytes to actually READ Mueller's report and....instead.....have relied of Barr's biased interpretation to "absolve" the guy who hired him to be hius stooge......

Since reading the report has proven a difficult task for most Trump followers, I offer just a few lines from Mueller that would.....at least to objective and sane voters......offer some measure of hesitation before reverting to the mindless support of someone who does not deserve such support....

For example, regarding "collusion," Mueller.explicitly states that "we applied the framework of conspiracy law not the concept of ‘collusion.’".

If one carefully reviews what Mueller wrote, the more appropriate conclusion is that Trump may be "innocent" of conspiracy.....but not necessarily exonerated from "collusion."

Further, Mueller makes it CLEAR as to which entity.....either the DOJ or Congress..... should utilize his investigation's findings, especially on the issue of obstruction, Mueller offers this:

"We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice."

Finally, there is this sentence in the report that is of major importance (something that Barr conveniently leaves out in his little summary):

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.”

No link? No substance? Really?
No crime. No proof. No evidence. Really?
No brains. No worth. No job. Really?

NO.......Mueller will soon be a private citizen asked to testify, assert and explain his investigation.......Actually, I DO hope that Trump tried to stifle his testimony, so that we can "conclude" that he is scared shitless of the truth.
Doesn't matter... Executive privilege has been invoked. He wont be answering questions for anyone..
Doesn't matter... Executive privilege has been invoked. He wont be answering questions for anyone..

LOL...

Claiming executive privilege over a report that is already public is as useless as it is dumb.

Since when?

Well, obviously Mueller would not be testifying publicly to the redacted portions. No?

What, exactly, is the point of having him testify about the parts that are public? You can just read them. THAT'S what he has to say, right there in the pages. So why do we need this kabuki theatre of "Mr. Mueller, are these your words? Were they the truth?" Seriously, can any of you desperate TDS'ers tell me specifically what it is you think is going to happen?

To explain his thinking and his findings in his own words. To refute the narrative set by Trump and Barr and left to fester for a month. The very narrative you all are operating from and trying desperately to hold on to.

If you truly believe the report clears Trump, then why do you care?

All I wanted them to do is understand that we read the sentences, and they're STILL WRONG.

TDS....?????...........WOW, how fucking "original"........LMAO

(what a parroting moron....)

For the last several weeks the problem here...and throughout our nation....has been the refusal by many Trump acolytes to actually READ Mueller's report and....instead.....have relied of Barr's biased interpretation to "absolve" the guy who hired him to be hius stooge......

Since reading the report has proven a difficult task for most Trump followers, I offer just a few lines from Mueller that would.....at least to objective and sane voters......offer some measure of hesitation before reverting to the mindless support of someone who does not deserve such support....

For example, regarding "collusion," Mueller.explicitly states that "we applied the framework of conspiracy law not the concept of ‘collusion.’".

If one carefully reviews what Mueller wrote, the more appropriate conclusion is that Trump may be "innocent" of conspiracy.....but not necessarily exonerated from "collusion."

Further, Mueller makes it CLEAR as to which entity.....either the DOJ or Congress..... should utilize his investigation's findings, especially on the issue of obstruction, Mueller offers this:

"We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice."

Finally, there is this sentence in the report that is of major importance (something that Barr conveniently leaves out in his little summary):

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of Justice we would so state.”

[/QUO

The Russia investigation is over. No collusion. Case closed. Now, it is on to investigating the attempted coup. Thankfully, we have Barr to lead that investigation and bring justice to those who attempted to over turn an election.

Melt, bitch.
:laughing0301:

[/QUO

The Russia investigation is over. No collusion. Case closed. Now, it is on to investigating the attempted coup. Thankfully, we have Barr to lead that investigation and bring justice to those who attempted to over turn an election.

Obviously, you CAN'T read....but here's something to help you in your "quest", Mikey

What would be the chances that Mueller when OPENLY testifies before Congress will be asked to elaborate on those citations in the O/P???

Sad days ahead for you my dear Trump acolytes.....LOL

Actually, sad day for YOUR side, lol. I know, you don't believe it, but watch!

You see, there were 2...…….let me spell that for you...….TWO...…...investigations going on simultaneously. You have the Special Counsel Report, AND you have the Horowitz Investigation.

Now, from everything being leaked, the HOROWITZ report, points directly at the FBI, AND the CIA. The question is going to be------------->how Mueller and his team, never found or reported the same evidence, and oh yeah, did you know Lisa Paige is now co-operating, lol.

It is getting very, very, VERY, bad for your side. Good luck, because before the snow flies again, your peeps and your SOCK, are going to be laughed at everywhere, including polite company-)

[/QUO

You have to wait for Barr to get his head out of trumps butt

LOL...

Since when?

What, exactly, is the point of having him testify about the parts that are public? You can just read them. THAT'S what he has to say, right there in the pages. So why do we need this kabuki theatre of "Mr. Mueller, are these your words? Were they the truth?" Seriously, can any of you desperate TDS'ers tell me specifically what it is you think is going to happen?

To explain his thinking and his findings in his own words. To refute the narrative set by Trump and Barr and left to fester for a month. The very narrative you all are operating from and trying desperately to hold on to.

Once again, it's HIS report. It's 400 pages long, and he wrote it. If that's not telling us everything we need to know about "his thinking and his findings", then he's incompetent.

And how is he supposed to "refute the narrative", as you put it, without either lying to Congress, or admitting he lied in his report? And how is it part of his job description to "refute narratives", anyway? Is he a fucking prosecutor, or is he a political operative? Because I seem to recall being assured, ad nauseam, that he was an impartial professional who could be trusted, way back when you dipshits were screaming for him and crowing about how he was going to "get Trump".

This might come as a shock to you, what with your advanced and terminal (we can hope, anyway) case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but SANE ADULTS care about more than your endless political show: getting back to the serious business of the country, not wasting taxpayer money on your never-ending tantrum, stuff like that.

Now, from everything being leaked, the HOROWITZ report, points directly at the FBI,

Hey, Trump ass kisser....is this the very same Inspector General Horowitz who CLEARED Eric Holder of any wrong doings........LMAO

LOL...

Since when?

Once again, it's HIS report. It's 400 pages long, and he wrote it. If that's not telling us everything we need to know about "his thinking and his findings", then he's incompetent.

And how is he supposed to "refute the narrative", as you put it, without either lying to Congress, or admitting he lied in his report? And how is it part of his job description to "refute narratives", anyway? Is he a fucking prosecutor, or is he a political operative? Because I seem to recall being assured, ad nauseam, that he was an impartial professional who could be trusted, way back when you dipshits were screaming for him and crowing about how he was going to "get Trump".

This might come as a shock to you, what with your advanced and terminal (we can hope, anyway) case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but SANE ADULTS care about more than your endless political show: getting back to the serious business of the country, not wasting taxpayer money on your never-ending tantrum, stuff like that.
How much did your ah's in congress waste on going after Hillary for 30 years ? And you morons aren't through

TDS....?????...........WOW, how fucking "original"........LMAO

(what a parroting moron....)

Wow, how stupid.

Originality is not a requirement when stating the truth, especially when driveling dipshits make me state it multiple times because they're too demented to comprehend it.

You are mentally unhinged by your obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. You were mentally unhinged by it yesterday, last week, last month, and last year, and you will be unhinged by it tomorrow, next week, next year, and the entire rest of the time he's in office. If your mental disorder doesn't change, why should my recognition of it change?

And speaking of parroting moron, how's that whole riff of, "Trump is guilty! No, he is! No, HE ISSSS!!!" working out for you? No unoriginal repetition THERE..

Melt, bitch.

Above, an example of right wing and Trump ass kissing "intelligentsia".......LOL

Weren't you just the one manically dancing around, demanding that OTHER people be "original" and not "parrot"? But if I'm not mistaken, YOU are repeating yourself every fucking post with this refrain of "Trump ass kissers", "Trump ass kissers", "anyone who doesn't tell me I'm brilliant MUST be a Trump ass kisser".

No obstruction , no collusion.

End of story you lose.

Forum List

Back