No Charges for Clinton

Faun, no one ares what you think. This was OBVIOUSLY a case that was handled politically. I GUARANTEE that if you did exactly what Hillary did your ass would be in prison right now.

I'm ashamed of the FBI.
That's ok. As an American, I'm constantly ashamed by conservatives.

That's b/c you're a fucking idiot.

This isn't about conservatives or liberals. This is about a woman who got away with criminal activity.
Aww, you would have hurt my feelings with that if I actually cared what you thought.

And no, she did not get away with criminal activity. She was thoroughly investigated and the FBI could find no criminal wrong-doing on her part. Sucks fir you brain-dead cons who were banking on an indictment; but then, that only makes yesterday's good news that much better.

:dance:

Exonerate. ..
(especially of an official body) absolve (someone) from blame for a fault or wrongdoing, especially after due consideration of the case.

Precisely what the FBI did yesterday in terms of criminal wrong-doing.
Clearly, you need to find the definition of "absolve".

You are rather dim, eh?
Absolve...

set or declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.

Hillary was absolved of criminal wrong-doing. Dayam, I've never seen so many brain-dead conservatives in one gathering before. It's like you don't know the meanings of words.

No, in fact she was not ABSOLVED of anything, that would require she be charged and tried for criminal wrongdoing. Instead the FBI declared they simply would not advise an indictment. Those are two ENTIRELY different things.
Again, for the hard of learning...

Absolve...

set or declare (someone) free from blame, guilt, or responsibility.

... nothing in there requires a trial.

She wasn't absolved you fucking idiot. The FBI merely declined to recommend criminal charges.
Like I care that you can't even understand the definition I just provided you and how it applies to her.

coffeepaper.gif

"In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."
Absence of evidence is not an exoneration. Do you agree Hillary was negligent? That she was careless? That she should have known better?

I'm guessing you'll refuse to answer those questions because it goes against your partisan ideals even though "a reasonable person" knows the answer was yes to all three questions.
Sure, she was careless. Careless, in this case, was not criminal.

She didn't break the rules. She operated under the same rules as Colin Powell, who also set up a personal computer for his State Department emails. He openly wrote about it in his 2012 book. I didn't hear you rubes screaming for his head back then
. You lie.
State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

"Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators."

Just as I said, Colin Powell openly wrote about this practice in 2012:
To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

- Colin Powell, Worked For Me: In Life And Leadership, published 2012.

If he had "direct access to anyone online", that means any hacker online had access to his laptop.

I didn't hear you rubes screaming for his head back then.
That's because these rubes don't give a shit about national security. ALL they care about is winning the election. Since they can't do that on merit, they were hoping and praying for a miracle indictment to do the dirty work they're incapable of doing by taking Hillary down before she becomes president.

That's because these rubes don't give a shit about national security. ALL they care about is winning the election. Since they can't do that on merit, they were hoping and praying for a miracle indictment to do the dirty work they're incapable of doing by taking Hillary down before she becomes president.
Do you suppose they comprised national security? What should happen to them if they did?

Oh, I know, who cares.

Faun, no one ares what you think. This was OBVIOUSLY a case that was handled politically. I GUARANTEE that if you did exactly what Hillary did your ass would be in prison right now.

I'm ashamed of the FBI.

This isn't about conservatives or liberals. This is about a woman who got away with criminal activity.
Aww, you would have hurt my feelings with that if I actually cared what you thought.

And no, she did not get away with criminal activity. She was thoroughly investigated and the FBI could find no criminal wrong-doing on her part. Sucks fir you brain-dead cons who were banking on an indictment; but then, that only makes yesterday's good news that much better.

You are stupid. The FBI DID find criminal activity on her art. They just won't recommend charges. I mean seriously, stop beind dishonest. Go read or watch Comey's report again. He CLEARLY says there was wrongdoing .

Do you suppose they comprised national security? What should happen to them if they did?

Oh, I know, who cares.
Following Plame's outing, America's right wing exposed their abject apathy for towards our national security. Sorry, but feigning concern for it now doesn't pass the smile test.

I'm ashamed of the FBI.

As did her predecessor, her predecessor's boss, and her predecessor's predecessor. All of whom were questioned as part of this investigation.

You all keep going on about what might have happened with her private server but in fact didn't happen. She was not hacked, emails didn't fall into the wrong hands. No harm, no foul.

I'm ashamed of the FBI.

You are stupid. The FBI DID find criminal activity on her art. They just won't recommend charges. I mean seriously, stop beind dishonest. Go read or watch Comey's report again. He CLEARLY says there was wrongdoing .
Oh, no... a brain-dead con insults me. You don't see that around here.

He said she was "extremely careless." He also said...

"All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Sucks to be one of you rightard imbeciles who were so desperate for an indictment.

You all keep going on about what might have happened with her private server but in fact didn't happen. She was not hacked, emails didn't fall into the wrong hands. No harm, no foul.
The Director of the FBI thinks it is quite likely that she was hacked but that it could not be proven because of the sophistication of the hackers. Now we find that it never happen because of a ding bat dragonlady on USMB.

That's a relief.

The Director of the FBI thinks it is quite likely that she was hacked but that it could not be proven because of the sophistication of the hackers. Now we find that it never happen because of a ding bat dragonlady on USMB.

That's a relief.
You can quote him saying it's quite likely she was hacked, right?

Except that Obama didn't use the IRS to go after his opponents. The IRS questioned conservative non-profits about their activities, which they are supposed to do when registering a non- profit Corporation.

There was no evidence that anyone other than a lower level IRS supervisor, and a Republican at that, was responsible. So said the Republican Congressional Committee which investigated.

IOW, another made up Faux News phoney scandal.

Then why dd Lois Lerner take the 5th?

That's a relief.
You can quote him saying it's quite likely she was hacked, right?
Here, next time do your own homework you lazy slacker:

We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries.

Except that Obama didn't use the IRS to go after his opponents. The IRS questioned conservative non-profits about their activities, which they are supposed to do when registering a non- profit Corporation.

There was no evidence that anyone other than a lower level IRS supervisor, and a Republican at that, was responsible. So said the Republican Congressional Committee which investigated.

IOW, another made up Faux News phoney scandal.

Then why dd Lois Lerner take the 5th?
Transparency....:lol:

Forum List

Back