No Border Guards.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
The idea was once relegated to the far-left. But the liberal push to abolish the federal agency that enforces federal immigration laws is going mainstream in the Democratic Party, with New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Mayor Bill de Blasio adding their support to the cause in the last 24 hours.

"I believe that [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] has become a deportation force … and that's why I believe you should get rid of it, start over, reimagine it and build something that actually works," Gillibrand said in a CNN interview Thursday night.

“We should abolish ICE,” de Blasio said Friday morning on WNYC radio.

Gillibrand's endorsement is notable as she's the first sitting senator to back the 'abolish ICE' push -- and is considered a potential 2020 presidential contender.

They join numerous other Democratic candidates, House members, liberal commentators and writers who have fought back against the Trump administration's immigration policies by calling to gut ICE -- which identifies, arrests and deports illegal immigrants inside the United States. The are the enforment arm of the Customs and Border protection group.

Last edited:
  • Banned
The idea was once relegated to the far-left. But the liberal push to abolish the federal agency that enforces federal immigration laws is going mainstream in the Democratic Party, with New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand and Mayor Bill de Blasio adding their support to the cause in the last 24 hours.

"I believe that [Immigration and Customs Enforcement] has become a deportation force … and that's why I believe you should get rid of it, start over, reimagine it and build something that actually works," Gillibrand said in a CNN interview Thursday night.

Gillibrand's endorsement is notable as she's the first sitting senator to back the 'abolish ICE' push -- and is considered a potential 2020 presidential contender.

They join numerous other Democratic candidates, House members, liberal commentators and writers who have fought back against the Trump administration's immigration policies by calling to gut ICE -- which identifies, arrests and deports illegal immigrants inside the United States.
This is how it goes now.
National Immigration Forum: Opposing the enforcement of present immigration laws, this organization urges the American government to "legalize" en masse all illegal aliens currently in the United States who have no criminal records, and to dramatically increase the number of visas available for those wishing to migrate to the U.S. The Forum is particularly committed to opening the borders to unskilled, low-income workers, and immediately making them eligible for welfare and social service programs.
National Immigration Law Center: This group seeks to win unrestricted access to government-funded social welfare programs for illegal aliens.

League of United Latin American Citizens: This group views America as a nation plagued by "an alarming increase in xenophobia and anti-Hispanic sentiment"; favors racial preferences; supports the legalization of illegal Hispanic aliens; opposes military surveillance of U.S. borders; opposes making English America's official language; favors open borders; and rejects anti-terrorism legislation like the Patriot Act. These orgs are just a few that Soros "owns" and supports. You can check it out on Bing.

They join numerous other Democratic candidates, House members, liberal commentators and writers who have fought back against the Trump administration's immigration policies by calling to gut ICE -- which identifies, arrests and deports illegal immigrants inside the United States.
How did you leap from "abolish ICE" to "no border guards"?

I guess you do not know ICE didn't exist until 2003. And guess what? We had border guards before then!

True story!

The Democrats are not calling for no border guards. Your topic is built on a false premise.

These days the craziest ideas enkindled on the far Left are adapted by moderates as dirty bombs to use against President Trump in their anything goes campaign to oust him at all costs. Next up is likely mainstreaming of open or no borders and unlimited immigration. We'll see how southern democrats welcome a few million stampeding, starving Central American hordes.

Yep, the commies root for the destruction of the country. We propably have 40+ million illegals in the interior of the US, they got to go.

I guess you do not know ICE didn't exist until 2003. And guess what? We had border guards before then!

True story!

The Democrats are not calling for no border guards. Your topic is built on a false premise.

Most people think of ICE and CBC as one in the same agency, including many commiecrats.

True story!

Most people think of ICE and CBC as one in the same agency, including many commiecrats.

I know how much you like to manufacture bullshit, but you have already achieved your quota for this week.

This topic was built on a false premise. The call to abolish ICE is not a call to abolish border guards. If you bothered to actually READ their statements, this fact becomes blazingly obvious.

But you tards just keep parroting what your propagandists tell you to do. I expect nothing less.

True story!

I know how much you like to manufacture bullshit, but you have already achieved your quota for this week.

This topic was built on a false premise. The call to abolish ICE is not a call to abolish border guards. If you bothered to actually READ their statements, this fact becomes blazingly obvious.

But you tards just keep parroting what your propagandists tell you to do. I expect nothing less.

Excuse me asshole, didn't I just point out they are two different agencies?

LOL Don't mind G. He's another one who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room and everyone else is a dunce.

Whatever floats your boat.

True story!

Most people, including Democrats, know it is the CBP. Not CBC.

This is how it goes now.
National Immigration Forum: Opposing the enforcement of present immigration laws, this organization urges the American government to "legalize" en masse all illegal aliens currently in the United States who have no criminal records, and to dramatically increase the number of visas available for those wishing to migrate to the U.S. The Forum is particularly committed to opening the borders to unskilled, low-income workers, and immediately making them eligible for welfare and social service programs.
National Immigration Law Center: This group seeks to win unrestricted access to government-funded social welfare programs for illegal aliens.

League of United Latin American Citizens: This group views America as a nation plagued by "an alarming increase in xenophobia and anti-Hispanic sentiment"; favors racial preferences; supports the legalization of illegal Hispanic aliens; opposes military surveillance of U.S. borders; opposes making English America's official language; favors open borders; and rejects anti-terrorism legislation like the Patriot Act. These orgs are just a few that Soros "owns" and supports. You can check it out on Bing.
Do you have an original thought in your head, ever?

If you are going to plagiarize, at least provide credit.

True story!

Awh, my bad, doesn't alter my point.

True story!

You had no point.

This topic is built on a false premise and plagiarism. The creator hasn't an original thought in his head. He's a parroting rube.

True story!

ICE is a arm of the border guards and enforce the Laws. They do have limits on where they can go and us the local LEOs to work with them.

True story!

ICE is a arm of the border guards and enforce the Laws. They do have limits on where they can go and us the local LEOs to work with them.
It's amazing how quickly you become unintelligible when you try to think for yourself. No wonder you are a copy and paste parrot.

You had no point.

This topic is built on a false premise and plagiarism. The creator hasn't an original thought in his head. He's a parroting rube.
Bad new Trol I have worked with every Fed and State LEO so BMITA if you can get the message.

You had no point.

The "creator", I don't think anyone could possibly consider the OP the "creator". LMAO

True story!

Covering you ID I see most Progressives do. They also like group protest and threats.

If we hired the illegals to work for ICE we could probably pay them less than half of what Americans are paid!

Forum List

Back