NK targets Tokyo

You know, skanky, just for shits and grins I read your "exchanges" with George.

In most cases George presented verifiable information easily parsed into facts and opinion. Honest, high integrity people of good will could look into it and come to their own conclusions, which among people of normal intelligence (spoiler alert) will be very close to George's conclusions.

Then there are your posts.

Not a single fact. Not a single theory about the issues.

Just vulgar attacks and appeals to the nutball instinct to support the parasitic instincts of marginal civilizations dragging the United States of America down.

Why is that? Are you going through something you want to talk about? There are threads for that, you know.
Are you ready for the bad news?
Skanky doesn't know the meaning of comparative.

What fucking Bizarro-World where reality is opposite have the drugs taken you to, comrade? :cuckoo:

I'll try one more time. Maybe when you come down off whatever you've been shooting up you'll understand:

I did NOT (see that word, idiot?) use a comparative (that's the word you had to look up on Wikipedia :rolleyes:). YOU have been trying to make a comparison. YOU, not me. Is any of this getting through to you, comrade?

You know, skanky, just for shits and grins I read your "exchanges" with George.

In most cases George presented verifiable information easily parsed into facts and opinion. Honest, high integrity people of good will could look into it and come to their own conclusions, which among people of normal intelligence (spoiler alert) will be very close to George's conclusions.

Then there are your posts.

Not a single fact. Not a single theory about the issues.

Just vulgar attacks and appeals to the nutball instinct to support the parasitic instincts of marginal civilizations dragging the United States of America down.

Why is that? Are you going through something you want to talk about? There are threads for that, you know.
Are you ready for the bad news?
Skanky doesn't know the meaning of comparative.

What fucking Bizarro-World where reality is opposite have the drugs taken you to, comrade? :cuckoo:

I'll try one more time. Maybe when you come down off whatever you've been shooting up you'll understand:

I did NOT (see that word, idiot?) use a comparative (that's the word you had to look up on Wikipedia :rolleyes:). YOU have been trying to make a comparison. YOU, not me. Is any of this getting through to you, comrade?
I'll tell you what's coming through loud and clear, Unk.

You can't deal with the fact your country has been the greatest purveyor of violence on this planet during your entire worthless life. Nowhere did I imply you made any comparison. I did; we agree on that much: The US homeland survived WWII unscratched compared to the Russian homeland.

If you think I'm wrong in my comparison, point out my mistake.

I never made any comparison, you dishonest communist fuck. Shove that straw man up your ass, if Jukes will move enough to make room. While you're up there you might as well go ahead and fuck yourself, you Anti-American piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my country.

I never made any comparison, you dishonest communist fuck. Shove that straw man up your ass, if Jukes will move enough to make room. While you're up there you might as well go ahead and fuck yourself, you Anti-American piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my country.
True or False, Unk:

Comparatively speaking, the US homeland survived WWII unscratched compared to Russia?

If that comparison is too taxing, get the hell off my board, Bitch.

True or False, Unk:

Comparatively speaking, the US homeland survived WWII unscratched compared to Russia?.

I have no interest in your straw man, you dishonest fuck. YOU said that the US got through WWII "without a scratch." That is deeply offensive and patently untrue. You've been running from that stupid statement of yours ever since you showed the poor judgment of posting it. Choose your words more carefully in the first place and you won't have to go through all this, asshole.

The very last thing in this world Russia needed or wanted in 1945 was an arms race with a continental superpower whose homeland survived WWII without a scratch. .

No, of course not. :rolleyes: That explains the next 45 years or so perfectly. :rolleyes:

"Without a scratch"?

FUCK

YOU

ASSHOLE
Continental superpower whose homeland survived WWII without a scratch.

The very last thing in this world Russia needed or wanted in 1945 was an arms race with a continental superpower whose homeland survived WWII without a scratch. .

No, of course not. :rolleyes: That explains the next 45 years or so perfectly. :rolleyes:

"Without a scratch"?

FUCK

YOU

ASSHOLE

Every single Gold Star Mother of the half million or so Americans killed in WWII (not to mention the loved ones of the 600,000+ injured) was part of the "homeland," you callous communist fuck.

"Without a scratch"?

FUCK

YOU

ASSHOLE

Every single Gold Star Mother of the half million or so Americans killed in WWII (not to mention the loved ones of the 600,000+ injured) was part of the "homeland," you callous communist fuck.
Rhymes with rich, Bitch.
None of those Gold Stars suffered a single death of a civilian child, did she?
She probably didn't have to worry about Nazis on her front door step, right.
She went to sleep at night knowing no bombs would fall on her house.
Your crocodile tears over the losses of the US homeland during WWII contrasts nicely with your indifference to US war crimes from Korea to Fallujah.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.
Your crocodile tears over the losses of the US homeland during WWII contrasts nicely with your indifference to US war crimes from Korea to Fallujah.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

Trying to change the argument again, you dishonest fuck? Trying out a new straw man, asshole? Your need for dishonesty and diversion proves you have given up the real argument. Then a second try at changing the subject again there at the end, comrade? You are a dishonest, dimwitted, Anti-American piece of communist filth.

Me and mine is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you communist fuck. Get the hell out of the country you obviously hate so much.

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK
actually there was a pregnant mother and her 5 children killed on US soil in Oregon.
And it wasn't due to a lack of trying that more weren't killed as many attempts were made to cause destruction on US soil from Japan as well as Germans.
Your revisionist history is sick. You are either an enemy of the US or you are very sickly naive.

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK
actually there was a pregnant mother and her 5 children killed on US soil in Oregon.
And it wasn't due to a lack of trying that more weren't killed as many attempts were made to cause destruction on US soil from Japan as well as Germans.
Your revisionist history is sick. You are either an enemy of the US or you are very sickly naive.
Link?

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK
Link?
World War History Online - World War II - 6 attacks on U.S. Soil During The Great War
5 Attacks on U.S. Soil During World War II ? HISTORY Lists

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

Trying to change the argument again, you dishonest fuck? Trying out a new straw man, asshole? Your need for dishonesty and diversion proves you have given up the real argument. Then a second try at changing the subject again there at the end, comrade? You are a dishonest, dimwitted, Anti-American piece of communist filth.

Me and mine is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, you communist fuck. Get the hell out of the country you obviously hate so much.
If I wanted to change an argument with you, you would be too stupid to notice.
If it wasn't for fallacies, you would have little to say.
You and yours are representative of everything wrong about America.
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will be better off when shit like you are posting in Mandarin.

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA will be better off when shit like you are posting in Mandarin.

so you are a Chinese propagandist?

so you are a Chinese propagandist?
Why would you think I'm a Chinese propagandist, because I can spell Mandarin?

Link?
World War History Online - World War II - 6 attacks on U.S. Soil During The Great War
5 Attacks on U.S. Soil During World War II ? HISTORY Lists
Are you aware 30,000,000 people lost their lives on the Eastern Front during WWII?
20,000,000 Russians died which included large numbers of civilians.
In some Russian towns and cities every third building was destroyed.
Comparatively speaking, Oregon came through WWII unscratched.

Are you aware 30,000,000 people lost their lives on the Eastern Front during WWII?
20,000,000 Russians died which included large numbers of civilians.
In some Russian towns and cities every third building was destroyed.
Comparatively speaking, Oregon came through WWII unscratched.

It is sad that their countries brought that upon their own people by seeking more territory and attacking others.

Rhymes with rich, Bitch.

FUCK YOU and YOURS, PUNK

If I wanted to change an argument with you, you would be too stupid to notice...

I've been noticing you trying and failing pathetically all long, comrade.

Forum List

Back