NJ Dem leader refuses to concede to GOP truck driver, says thousands of ballots 'recently found'

I did see that he refused to concede, all of this started with Clinton in 2016 btw, may have even contributed to the whole "let's find more votes after the election" phenomenon, but I digress.

Ultimately, did this politician find 12,000 votes days after the election?
Dunno. Did tRump find 11,780 votes?

Probably the Republican really won. But this IS New Jersey, one of the most crooked states in the Union. So yeah, they'll find their 12,000 solid Dem votes ---- in a southern New Jersey county where everyone normally votes Republican.
The republican is only ahead by 2,000 or so.

You're right, the GOP should be backing the Dem's refusal to concede and demanding a forensic audit. Those GOP hypocrites!

Well, they have every right to do that but I was talking about they have the attitude that they should be able to do whatever they want to do but conservatives can't.

Well, they have every right to do that but I was talking about they have the attitude that they should be able to do whatever they want to do but conservatives can't.
These Stalinists only know one thing, and that is what team they are on. They support anything and everything committed by their fellow Stalinists to secure power so they can implement their authoritarian views on everybody else.

As I understand it, the votes are still being counted and no winner has been certified. The Dem is under no obligation to concede until that certification. If he does not accept the election he is then the hypocrite.

Agree! We should simply require that all mail-in ballots be in hand at the polling place by 7 pm Election Day. None of this scrounging up ballots AFTER you know how many you need to flip the election.

And no 1 am halts in counting, either.
That's purely the point of it. Democrats wait till every vote is counted....and then dump whatever they need afterwards.
This is election fraud 101.

You don't need Russian disinformation when these oddities occur repeatedly (generally in certain cities, no?).

I've read comments from places like India, England, Australia after the 2020 election. They weren't to praise the transparent and smooth election process in the U.S. Maybe it's time to take election security and consequences for cheating very seriously.

Do the powers that be in the U.S know or care about how these constant irregularities are viewed by the rest of the Free world? Maybe someone mislead him and he's just another desperate, entitled politician. From the Primaries in New York to the Federal election and beyond, how does this instill American citizens confidence in the democratic process?

Democratic New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney says thousands of "recently found" ballots supports his refusal to concede to a Republican challenger who ran a low-budget campaign.

"The results from Tuesday’s election continue to come in, for instance there were 12,000 ballots recently found in one county," Sweeney said in an email to the Philadelphia Inquirer on Thursday. "While I am currently trailing in the race, we want to make sure every vote is counted. Our voters deserve that, and we will wait for the final results."

Sweeney’s office did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment on the matter, specifically on identifying which South Jersey county recently found the ballots.

I think he meant to say that the ballots were still being printed.

Forum List

Back