Ninth Circuit Court Just Ruled Against Constitution

The 2nd in text, gave that right to "a free state"
You have no understanding--the free state to which they were referring was the US. Try again.
The US is a nation, not a state. As the constitution makes clear.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
You are a stupid fuck. The Bill of Rights are amendments to, say it with me, THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. The word "state" is used as a descriptor for any political entity--in this case, the US. Try again moron, you're an idiot. state | Definition, History, Figures, & Facts

I disagree,,

the 2nd was specifically reserved to the people,,,

"THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED",,,

I used to argue that the left is stupid in trying to cast "the people" in the Second Amendment differently than "the people" in the First Amendment.

But that was before the party became the Reich and the open hostility by democrats for the First Amendment.

and you are wrong,, when the states ratified the constitution they agreed and changed with the rest of us,,

fed law over rides state law,,

When we started, there was no federal law.

We continued under English common law, until congress passed laws changing it.

An Act to regulate the Time and Manner of administering certain Oaths was the first law passed by the United States Congress after the ratification of the U.S. Constitution. It was signed by President George Washington on June 1, 1789,
And states agreed to grant exclusive authority to this new federal government, but reserved authority to themselves. The 2nd Amendment was a clear reservation of state authority.

I disagree,,

the 2nd was specifically reserved to the people,,,

"THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED",,,
I agree with you interpretation as it currently stands (post -14th Amendment).

The 2nd in text, gave that right to "a free state"
You have no understanding--the free state to which they were referring was the US. Try again.
The US is a nation, not a state. As the constitution makes clear.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
You are a stupid fuck. The Bill of Rights are amendments to, say it with me, THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES. The word "state" is used as a descriptor for any political entity--in this case, the US. Try again moron, you're an idiot. state | Definition, History, Figures, & Facts
:bow2:

You had me at "you are a stupid fuck" but I also agree with the rest of your post.
:beer:

So the 9th Circus Clown Car of bed wetters ruled against established laws across the country, and what has become a more and more common trend among people, and that is the carrying of guns in public. It can't be rationally argued against that a citizen with a weapon stands a better chance against a violent criminal than a disarmed one, but you have to remember the bed wetters are not even slightly intere3sted in public safety. In fact I will assert the bed wetters interest is in a disarmed public that is forced to cower at the whims of violent leftist mobs like BLM and the meat puppet faggot's minions.

qa.png

When the attempted public lynching of Officer Chauvin likely fails, we we see a renewed level of chaos across the country and at some point the average citizens are going to be forced to act as Kyle Rittenhouse or the Mclatchy's were forced to do. The sociopath leftists want such people to be terrorized victims, not surviving opposition. Do not be fooled for one second that leftists are anything but neo-bolsheviks foaming at the mouths and drooling. They are desperate to disarm the public and purge all dissenters even more viciously than their soviet bastard grand fathers.

I would like to encourage people to join the Rumble Community as an alternative to Commie You Tube, and subscribe to channels like JBS for thought provoking content.

So the 9th Circus Clown Car of bed wetters ruled against established laws across the country, and what has become a more and more common trend among people, and that is the carrying of guns in public. It can't be rationally argued against that a citizen with a weapon stands a better chance against a violent criminal than a disarmed one, but you have to remember the bed wetters are not even slightly intere3sted in public safety. In fact I will assert the bed wetters interest is in a disarmed public that is forced to cower at the whims of violent leftist mobs like BLM and the meat puppet faggot's minions.

View attachment 474710

When the attempted public lynching of Officer Chauvin likely fails, we we see a renewed level of chaos across the country and at some point the average citizens are going to be forced to act as Kyle Rittenhouse or the Mclatchy's were forced to do. The sociopath leftists want such people to be terrorized victims, not surviving opposition. Do not be fooled for one second that leftists are anything but neo-bolsheviks foaming at the mouths and drooling. They are desperate to disarm the public and purge all dissenters even more viciously than their soviet bastard grand fathers.

I would like to encourage people to join the Rumble Community as an alternative to Commie You Tube, and subscribe to channels like JBS for thought provoking content.

It will be a very bad day for Prog slaves when there is an acquittal of charges in the Floyd trial....

View attachment 474710

How about to gun toten penis envy conservative just stop committing mass murder.

View attachment 474710

It will be a very bad day for Prog slaves when there is an acquittal of charges in the Floyd trial....

Ex-cop is already shoving bananas up his ass to make it easier in prison.

View attachment 474710

The only way to save the 2nd is to demand its absolute, complete applicating to all people.

It will probably take the death of many people for the right to be preserved, but that is a risk/cost I am willing to accept, especially the deaths of those opposed to freedom.

I am willing to die fighting for unobstructed freedom to keep and bear arms.

I will gleefully fight a fucking war and either die in battle, ride with the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever, or win for all people the absolute right to keep and bear arms.

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!

I will gleefully fight a fucking war and either die in battle, ride with the Valkyrie to Valhalla to feast, fight, and fuck forever, or win for all people the absolute right to keep and bear arms.

I bet that you're an internet billionaire too.

View attachment 474710

How about to gun toten penis envy conservative just stop committing mass murder.

Like putting Kung Flu infected people into retirement homes thus killing more in there than any school shooting? Hmm...

I bet you are a prog slave....
b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

I am a night janitor for all you know.

Are you willing to die to make sure people with zero arrests (much less convictions) cannot have a semi-auto rifle?

I am willing to die for convicted violent felons to lawfully carry loaded, belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse in America.

How committed are you?

This will be a quick war, if you don't seek victory or Valhalla, like me.

View attachment 474710

Like putting Kung Flu infected people into retirement homes thus killing more in there than any school shooting? Hmm...

It's just a cold asshole.

No one has committed more mass murders than leftist sociopaths like you sniveling bed wetters you malignant parasite.

Pieces of shit like you are the reason I can not bring myself to oppose abortion. The world would be a better place if you were flushed down a Planned Unparenthood toilet.

ProGun.jpg

Forum List

Back