Nine State Delegations Observe Audit

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Pretty current out. This story from today shows more people will be fighting for election integrity.

NH was there.
1623442152898.png

Great, when can we expect some arrests?
Not going to answer you again, I will just say if fraud is proven arrests will not matter. In fact the lack of them will have people turning against anything the illegitimate administration does. Democrats will be politically dead.

Not going to answer you again, I will just say if fraud is proven arrests will not matter. In fact the lack of them will have people turning against anything the illegitimate administration does. Democrats will be politically dead.
So there will be no arrests?

That means there was no crime.

Carry on.

Carry on.
It means no such thing. Democrats create crimes out of thin air. Maybe the next legitimate administration will learn that trick.

Carry on.
It means no such thing. Democrats create crimes out of thin air. Maybe the next legitimate administration will learn that trick.
No dingus...you're imagining crimes that never took place; hence no investigations, no arrests, no court cases, nothing but you shouting at the rain.

Carry on.
No dingus...you're imagining crimes that never took place; hence no investigations, no arrests, no court cases, nothing but you shouting at the rain.
The FBI and the DOJ investigated 0. Stop with your dishonest excuses. Really, I cannot figure out why you are here making them unless there was fraud.

“We are going to take them outside of the jurisdiction…They can’t use that standing argument that you have heard them use for rejecting…We don’t need to prove fraud initially to get an audit. According to the Constitution it says nothing about proving fraud.”

That shoots that excuse in the ass. Same link as OP.

Pretty current out. This story from today shows more people will be fighting for election integrity.
Yup, keep the media out, train others to "find fraud".

Lmao.

There is no integrity in what is going on in Arizona. What is going on is fraudulant. That is what Trump and the Republican Party is about.

Carry on.
The FBI and the DOJ investigated 0. Stop with your dishonest excuses. Really, I cannot figure out why you are here making them unless there was fraud.
The Blob's hand picked AG said there was no more fraud than normal. So, yes, they did look at it. He had even ordered his staff to examine voting more closely than in the past.

Forum List

Back